Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! (8401 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me / How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by nickybayo(f): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
u sound like an ass if u dont mind my saying
no offense meant but i guess thats typical male
ur girlfriend leeave u and u start crying like a baby
what abt guyz?
wht should girls do?
an idiot who got married on val's day met a girl{a calabar girl} and started f**king her d next day
wht can u say abt that?
Adam Brody:

poster

Get over it! You dumped her as expected and deserved so move on. Why are you still waiting for all these retarded nairaland bi**t*ches to stoke your EMOTIONAL flames with pity?

Dont mind these moronic girls one bit. They are just using you to catch trips and behind you, they will dump a guy faster than a traveling shooting star. So before they hit you, you decimate them and never ever look back.

There are too many totos to cane and hammer and the more you stick to one, the more you realise that your being imprisioned by one old breast sagging cow!

Move on!

Date and Dump, Date and Dump! grin

Thats the magical 2 D'S
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by saintade01(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2009
angry angry angryHey men in the House! why cant we just wake up to this. this thing of girls jilting men (after much investment on them) is becoming rampant and unbearable. I think they need to begin to pay for this. Why not  show them that we are the men and we are in CHARGE.
Hey Sunny, i suggest you courier another package of shock to her. angry angry angry angry
we need to include some punishments in our (men) constitution
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by nickybayo(f): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2009
i so cannot believe this
if u are asked to write a love letter this long for ur ex girlfriend, u wouldn't
now she left u and u av d time for this?
self pity
i dont do that but since u av obviously decided to wallow in ur badluck, then good luck in ur wallowing
but i believe u cant tell me u av never jilted a girl before so if u want me to pity u, i dont

and hey, look at the good side
u can now tell this story to as many girls as you like
girls are sucker for guys whose heart have just been broken
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by nickybayo(f): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
saintade01:

angry angry angryHey men in the House! why cant we just wake up to this. this thing of girls jilting men (after much investment on them) is becoming rampant and unbearable. I think they need to begin to pay for this. Why not show them that we are the men and we are in CHARGE.
Hey Sunny, i suggest you courier another package of shock to her. angry angry angry angry
we need to include some punishments in our (men) constitution

u are such an ass undecided
if i av never seen a netherland before, i would av left d computer with my mouth wide open
but the thing is u are not only a sexist but also a bad guy embarassed
y not show us ur constitution 4 girls and lets return to d ice age, ur lordship
lordship my ass lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by AdamBrody1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2009
Posted by: gabbiebabe
Insert Quote
@ Adam Brody
Why do u ave 2 sound so bitter and immature on this cos u sound like the one being dumped and i really can see why u r being dumped! If u cant dicuss a topic like a sane human being,then stay away from this forum. Its really nuseating when i read a piece from the likes of u. For all u know, ur sister mite just be one of the retarded nairaland b*****s!
Meanwhile, while u r dating and dumping be careful cos u mite just bump into one that will teach u the lesson of ur life.
BONZO!!

First thing first, i dont have a sister in my family, so you can shove it down your throat

Secondly if your refering to my female cousins, i dont give a rat ass about them because they are not direct blood link so you can refer to them for all i care.

Thirdly, you feel nauseated whenever you read my home truths about dumping girl? How does that affect me? Maybe you are a reciepient of a violent breakup and an emotionalone so you think you can vent your anger on me! Abeg go find the bobo wey scatter your life.

Abi na me do you? undecided

Fourthly from your post, it shows that you are not just retarded but moronic too. I dont know why you have to pick up the gauntlet on behalf of the stupid nairaland chicks to prove you are a tough one. Abeg go siddon jare!

Mi o ran iyalaya e! Oponu oshi!

Finally while i am dating and breaking up, i am wise enough not to confront them and go back begging! They should be contented with their vile malice and hatred against me and punish themselves silly by swearing and concotting all kinds of schemes towards me.

Bottom line: I DONT GIVE A F**K!

The joy of breaking up is seeing the chick emotionally shattered and most especially transfering that hatred to another guy to be extremely suspicious and unloving and end up playing the musical chair to dump him to and the boy ends up having a very hard heart towards girls and dumps them too.

That is the beauty of the game!

So you can go shove a very big Love Machine down your throat while you are thinking of what to reply and you never might tell, i might end up dating you and dumping your ass where it belongs: THE GARBAGE DUMP Where all your other fellow retardee ex girlfriends are wallowing emotionally grin

ANIMAL!
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by saintade01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2009
@ Nickybayo .  i just wished u the same in all you have just mentioned.

but why are suddenly disturbed by the words men's constitution [i][/i].

oh now you know that nemesis is about catching up with you gurls that think we men are stupid.
You watch out and u ll surely see
Who do u gurlz think we are? angry angry angry
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by lucious(f): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2009
Give her some time, then go back and talk to her, if she doesn't bulge, forget about her and move on with life. it's sad but then, life has to on. Take heart dearie, shit happens sometimes. cheers
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Keebox: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2009
Omoh she is not worth the trouble. just even thank God for giving you the chance of knowing the type of person she is. Let me tell you one thing there is nothing wrong in crying when you are hurt but don't cry in her presence and don't let her find out. move on with you life, LIFE GOES ON,
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by dani1luv: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2009
hmmn

quite a nice idea
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2009
Adam Brody:

Neither do you "get" a Bleep. Oponu oshi like yourself tongue
Berra start using those carrots and cucumbers for what they're supposed to be used for, not for your alternative pleasure. grin grin

gabbiebabe:

@ Adam Brody
Why do u ave 2 sound so bitter and immature on this cos u sound like the one being dumped and i really can see why u r being dumped! If u cant dicuss a topic like a sane human being,then stay away from this forum. Its really nuseating when i read a piece from the likes of u. For all u know, ur sister mite just be one of the retarded nairaland b*****s!
Meanwhile, while u r dating and dumping be careful cos u mite just bump into one that will teach u the lesson of ur life.
BONZO!!
Don't mind him. Na sillyness dey do am.
Time will soon wake his old bitter self up wink
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Caper143(f): 4:54am On Feb 20, 2009
You want a submissive woman who listens to you?

This is not the stone age, you don't beat down an animal with a hammer and drag it back to your cave for some woman to cook it over a burning pile of wood.

It's 2009, get a grip!!!
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by gabbiebabe(f): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2009
@ Adam Brody

Listen and listen good, i,m not on this forum to trade words with u cos u av just shown ur level of immaturity, insanity and bitterness and i realy pity u.
Sori to disappoint u cos while i was dating, i dated the the most beautiful-hearted guys and never got broken hearted and didn,t break anyones heart and now i am heavenly and happily married so dat does away with ur fantasy of ever finding me!
Dont wori cos this is my last communication with you so u can post whatever u like about me cos it wont change anything about the beautiful me both inside & outside and it wont change the fact that not all men are animal-like like you.
Plz get your acts together cos what goes around turns around.
Cheers. cheesy
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Sanromeo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2009
very painful and pathetic
hey br move on she is a witch
i think she might not like to hurt you
dat is why she quickly break up wit u
BELIEVE MEEEEEEE angry
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Kuljoe(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2009
Guy take heart shes nt just d one 4 u. Dont wori ur agbani is on my way[color=Black][/color]
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Ben13: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2009
not even on the poster's way shocked
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by tunscolo(m): 5:30am On Feb 21, 2009
Life goes on, I can tell you that it is better to have been jilted like that. It will be a deep sore but it will later heal up and next time the pain wont be that hurting. Its nature. You are now a man.

Take heart my brother, you will later realise that she is not the right girll for you. don't force anything in life, please,

thats my advice.

Valentine never ends.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by tunscolo(m): 5:40am On Feb 21, 2009
Adam Brody:

First thing first, i dont have a sister in my family, so you can shove it down your throat

Secondly if your refering to my female cousins, i dont give a rat ass about them because they are not direct blood link so you can refer to them for all i care.

Thirdly, you feel nauseated whenever you read my home truths about dumping girl? How does that affect me? Maybe you are a reciepient of a violent breakup and an emotionalone so you think you can vent your anger on me! Abeg go find the bobo wey scatter your life.

Abi na me do you? undecided

Fourthly from your post, it shows that you are not just retarded but moronic too. I dont know why you have to pick up the gauntlet on behalf of the stupid nairaland chicks to prove you are a tough one. Abeg go siddon jare!

Mi o ran iyalaya e! Oponu oshi!

Finally while i am dating and breaking up, i am wise enough not to confront them and go back begging! They should be contented with their vile malice and hatred against me and punish themselves silly by swearing and concotting all kinds of schemes towards me.

The joy of breaking up is seeing the chick emotionally shattered and most especially transfering that hatred to another guy to be extremely suspicious and unloving and end up playing the musical chair to dump him to and the boy ends up having a very hard heart towards girls and dumps them too.

That is the beauty of the game!

So you can go shove a very big Love Machine down your throat while you are thinking of what to reply and you never might tell, i might end up dating you and dumping your ass where it belongs: THE GARBAGE DUMP Where all your other fellow retardee ex girlfriends are wallowing emotionally grin

ANIMAL!

Abeg take am easy o. The thing is that Girls think they have the heart, they think they are smart but the pity is that at the longlast, they fall for the wrong nuisance and ends up their miserable life with him.

Thats also natural. The girl that breaks your heart today to be sincere is better than the one you meet in club tomorrow and start another relationship with. So wht is the essence? I just pity my guys. Take love in the simplest way and always have an alternative in your fingertips.

ciao
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by honsule(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2009
guy she is not the girl for you and u must come to terms with that.But u should not allow this incident to negatively form ur opinion about women and relationship.good things dont come easily at all so get over ur loss,dust urself and and face a better future believing ur best half will come soon. smiley
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by glorina: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2009
@Poster

Pele o(sorry !). Time heals all wounds. It will be BETTER In TIME kiss
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by onyxera(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2009
haba simple mata person gal leave am som oda people decide 2 drink panadol 4 am, y al d yabis, 2 d posta my broda how u 4 do na, dat 1 done pass jus learn 4rm d xperience so dat nex time u no go enta d same boat,
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by ne4real(f): 1:20am On Feb 22, 2009
@ adam brody, that's not nice to tell someone who is hurting, all babes r not same ok.

@ posted, r u sure u've been sincere with this lady and havent done anything wrong to her? if yes, then 4get about her, she's not worth your love.

note: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE.

pls dont stop loving cos u were hurt.

wish u luck bro.

cheers.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by BIDEEN: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2009
[img]http://[b][b]Bro try and go back to her and settle things amicably and afterwards you now make her feel like the only angel in your life as it has always been before and you plan things very well and perfectly and pay her back in a harder way may be a week to the wedding just change the invitation card to another girl and be yourself.++++you make sure you finish the best in her.everyday fucking till that day, LOLZ[/b][/b][/img]
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by tolala(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2009
welcome to d club.same thing happened to me.was cheated on vals day too.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by smeet: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2009
Bros, that is truely a trauma, take heart and understand that life is about up and down.
you stated that you quarelled often, try and recollect those instances when you had a misunderstanding,
The problem might start from their, you might think you settled it afterall ! Are u sure she feel comfortable
with your settlement? or just pretended. A situation like this make you stronger and gives room for internal and external check up so that you don't fall a victim. Who knows their might be something you need to discover by yourself,
Keep your hope alive that you might reconcile but never sit on it. Peace.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by nibestar: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2009
i'm sorry my broda take heart with time u will get ova it
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Chetachuku(m): 2:45am On Feb 24, 2009
We are birds of a feather! Be positive about it. If you are a christian, read Romans 8:28. I read it too. I believed it. I accepted it. The beautiful ones are yet , lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by adeakeem(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2009
guy you don't need to worry if the girl is yours she will surely come back to you,so you need to take heart.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by donpaulo(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2009
GUY!!! yours was after 12months, mine was after 12years(2007) and i moved on.

Its all good, she was never meant to be yours, simple! there are better gurls out there, just be prayerful about it.S
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by Andy1985ng(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2009
better then than later.
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by gnever(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2009
O boy,it's painful to be sincered, but as usual ther is time for evrytin said the bible.
So chill up,her dissappointing you will bring a blessing to you;
Notin do you, !
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by omoshexchi(f): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2009
dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 get about the girl, she probably didnt like u well enough, and besides be thankful that u caught her now and not when u were married,
Re: My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! by EshuKemi: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2009
eyah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Partner Will Not Spend A Kobo On You, Does It Mean He/she Doesn't Luv U? / Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! / Why We Dont Reply PMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.