Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances (104859 Views)

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances. / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by irishMO123(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by shammah1(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2015
Lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by omenka(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2015
treasuredm:
Hmmmm... Comment reserved
Very confident smile and face you got there. You look like person wey go sabi talk well well. smiley
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 30, 2015
Super Story
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND
REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK.
IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND
NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION
IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by olu77(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Not to talk of the money he used for campaigns. Meanwhile there is a foolish Comment above you

Very senseless, comment- for-comment-sake above him.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 2:53pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by bornmekus: 2:54pm On May 30, 2015
NO PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by OKDnigeria: 2:54pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari is said to be a frugal person. he doesn't like affluence and ostentatious living they say.

so I expect him to cut these allowances by at least half.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by gabicon: 2:55pm On May 30, 2015
14 million per annum is fairly reasonable for the president which is $70000, the president of America earns $400000 per annum. I would have loved to see the allowance pay sheet instead that's where Monies is usually drained
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Ventura1:
You mean this is the same allowance and salary GEJ receive to build that house he's retiring to

Do you think Jonathan's house is more expensive than the mansion at Otta or the one in Minna? Leave the man alone and don't sound like a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by arsenal33: 2:55pm On May 30, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
smh.....all these are blatant lies. PMB, we voted you to do d magic u said and up till now we haven't seen change.
remember, you said u belong to all and belong to none.

HUG TRANSFORMER or relocate to HULL CITY

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 2:55pm On May 30, 2015
OKDnigeria:
Buhari is said to be a frugal person. he doesn't like affluence and ostentatious living they say.

so I expect him to cut these allowances by at least half.

Really
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Spells(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2015
Come on guys, lets be realistic, da 1million salary is not too much nor too small, he is da President for crying out loud. Some oil big boys earn more than a million.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by adonismuller(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
Unlike one useless donkey kong that eat #1billion per year
And you are too dumb to believe your dullard from daura will not eat more with his 9girls?

Btw,what is he waiting for before declaring his asset?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by rabbuy(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2015
shocked Hardship ke? shocked shocked shocked

Ah see how they use stupid things to loote money...
Imagine they pay you for enjoyment and call it "hardship"
No wonder Desmond Elliot and co dive into polyticks so they can be paid for their "hardship"
Baba now that ure there let all politicians be on minimum wage so they can witness hardship

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by omenka(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2015
anonimi:

Does it matter how he voted individually when he is writing in the PLURAL

Abi goat chop your certificate too ni? grin grin
I think you don't even have a cert, not to talk of a goat having access to it.

Just for your education, "we" is a subject inclusive and not "exclusive" term. So when one says "we" they mean themselves and others.

Hope you learnt something new today.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Braintouch(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2015
Lies from the pit of Hades! Buhari will earn more than 14 million naira every month
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
let's keep dis space and watch out how much Buhari gonna spend in his budget for food next year. God keep us till then.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by 989900: 2:58pm On May 30, 2015
N14m/annum is no biggie. Many professionals and businessmen earn more than that.

Things like the N1b budgeted for feeding, are where we should be looking at.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by ikenna27(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2015
Ventura1:
You mean this is the same allowance and salary GEJ receive to build that house he's retiring to

Wait until you see Governor Rochas houses, you will marvel..this is not house nah..
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by ikenna27(m): 2:59pm On May 30, 2015
Ventura1:

Wait until you see Governor Rochas houses, you will marvel..this is not house nah..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by optimusprime2(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2015
Look, all this is not necessary, and I dont give a hawk about it... I don't even want to know if he gets paid for privacy or spa sessions with his wife... He is the president for Freak's sake.
All I want, is for him to deliver that "CHANGE" period.
Enough of all this media ofofo sef.
#Last Bullet#Coming to think of it, he is even underpaid for a president of a country like Nigeria-convert 14 Million Naira to dollars at the moment, and you will properly understand my basis.
Basal Salary 3.something Million, is approximately 15,000-16,000 USD. A month for a president of a country like Nigeria??
he cant even buy a Brand new Toyota Camry 2015 with a month of his basal salary.
***Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwks spits on thread, walks away***.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by lilAZeeZ(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2015
grin;Dis too less,,, but he will not be like a son of fisherman
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by wizard01(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2015
is he ready to share the money with me? our major concern is the change he promised, ok wearizit shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2015
Braintouch:
Lies from the pit of Hades! Buhari will earn more than 14 million naira every month
The Jokers didn't even mean 14million in a month but in a year when we knw he would earn more than that everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by strongerthaneva(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2015
Kingspin:
Is too much na wats he gona do with such amount at 75yrs?
why didn't u ask me jonathan what did he do with his own?question for the God's from u mr man..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by bxcode(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
Stop exhibiting your ignorance here man, salary is different from budget.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by shammah1(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2015
Who are the "we"? undecided
olayinkaj2:
Buhari we all know might not necessarily want this luxury while the masses that voted for him suffers. He will be thinking of solving problems ahead. Still wouldn't believe the analysis yet.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by idupaul: 3:03pm On May 30, 2015
And you expect me to believe I earn more than the Vice President , if so why are people not throwing party for me up and down
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by pipolad(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2015
u must be a dumbo
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dat money is too much
Dem don dhe talk of salary now now
He shld be fast wif dis "change" he promised us
See as Buhari and dat fake pastor dhe allocate fundz to demselves
Dat money is too much, na stone dem dhe chop

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2015
thaoriginator:

Lol, that wasn't Uncle Joe's salary dude.

And until Buhari reduces it, I believe that's the 'entertainment' budget the Villa is still on...
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:04pm On May 30, 2015
pipolad:
u must be a dumbo
Seconded by ya useless old man Datz if u got one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.