Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances (104863 Views)

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances. / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by intergral(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2015
tohpahz:

Please sir or ma,did you read my comment. Some fresh graduates are also jobless and some receive less than 50k a month.. so ypu expect them to keep on receiving that.. am not saying his salary isn't worth it,am just noting the difference between the rich and the poor. Intergral indeed!!!

Carry on Madam.....
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by engrjacuzzi: 8:30am On May 31, 2015
samuelson06:

For your own good, visit a rehab centre else you'll run mad soon.

truth be told.......my opinions and criticism shouldn't affect your peace or b a death statement to you. it shows that you have a weak heart. if you have never condemned a past government, be it GEJ, ministers or governors then you have a healthy mindset but if contrary, then u should never speak ill words or curse because it could b detrimental to you.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by engrjacuzzi: 8:43am On May 31, 2015
fyneboi79:
U are such an 1diot! How can you be displaying ur f00lishness on the web

your type just displayed immaturity over another man's opinion acting easily gullible. if you have never insulted anybody over his governance then I may accept being immature but if opposite, then learn to filter your words.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by samuelson06(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

truth be told.......my opinions and criticism shouldn't affect your peace or b a death statement to you. it shows that you have a weak heart. if you have never condemned a past government, be it GEJ, ministers or governors then you have a healthy mindset but if contrary, then u should never speak ill words or curse because it could b detrimental to you.

I didn't just say anything that crossed my mouth. I condemned the past government constructively with facts. Give the present government a chance and see if they'll perform or not before you start condemning them. Have a good reason to condemn.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 10:40am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

Did you go to school or you simply missed out on your English comprehension classes? grin

Abeg stop embarassing yourself in public, ok
i dont tink i understand u....its beta u dont dabble into talks witout having an idea of d topic being discussed.

pls let der b peace.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Weah96: 10:45am On May 31, 2015
Fast food workers in the US make more per year, so this is complete BS. His actual salary is not even remotely close to $15k a year. Are you kidding me? Who published this report? The person should be slapped.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 10:54am On May 31, 2015
Weah96:
Fast food workers in the US make more per year, so this is complete BS. His actual salary is not even remotely close to $15k a year. Are you kidding me? Who published this report? The person should be slapped.

How much do equivalent of fast workers make in a year in Nigeria where Brainless Buhari is president

Abi the man na president of US ni?
See useless comparison! angry

Na your BS complete pass as you can see, so just pack am go front abeg!
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by TimothyNkenu: 12:06pm On May 31, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

I read your comment but had nothing to say than to wish you same....am sure you once criticized a particular govt personnel and criticism isn't a death statement. please, wise up Timothy.

I was trying some sense of humor man....come on..
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 31, 2015
Hahahahahahahaaaa!!!! This one nah heavy lies oh! They forgot to add one more 'zero' to the digital calculation.

All these ones is jst to spin gullible minds. As for me, I will never believe it until they make me incharge of calculating the monthly expenses.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by treasuredm(f): 3:31pm On May 31, 2015
omenka:
Very confident smile and face you got there. You look like person wey go sabi talk well well. smiley
Hehehe... U may b ryt or wrong
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Babaji111(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2015
OMG! This is tooo small for the incorrupt President of Oil reach country like Nigeria. I know how Bank MDs earn which is far better than this.

To the corrupt Presidents who steal billions a year, they can even forfeit all their entitlement and sacrifice same to their watchmen at the gate.

Change is here for good.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by lekhad: 5:22pm On May 31, 2015
14 million is nt too much as far as Nigeria constitution is concerned. Wen each are resuming to a working place. The first natural thing that comes to our mind x the salary we would be earning. This ans goes to those that says the salary is too early
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by fyneboi79(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

your type just displayed immaturity over another man's opinion acting easily gullible. if you have never insulted anybody over his governance then I may accept being immature but if opposite, then learn to filter your words.

Positive grin . So do the maths grin
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by engrjacuzzi: 5:32pm On May 31, 2015
samuelson06:

I didn't just say anything that crossed my mouth. I condemned the past government constructively with facts. Give the present government a chance and see if they'll perform or not before you start condemning them. Have a good reason to condemn.

in as much as you spoke the truth you once "condemned" a past administration were your views about governance and not a threat. life is full of expectation however the length of time. we are not meant to inflict or trade abusive words to each other over a government that doesn't know us.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by samuelson06(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2015
engrjacuzzi:

in as much as you spoke the truth you once "condemned" a past administration were your views about governance and not a threat. life is full of expectation however the length of time. we are not meant to inflict or trade abusive words to each other over a government that doesn't know us.

@bolded: if you know this, why bothering yourself about them then? Why demanding that they perform magic for you?
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by onyxo76(m): 6:14pm On May 31, 2015
14 million per year? That is just 240k more than what a VC earns in a federal university.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by stilloy: 10:02pm On May 31, 2015
The task 2b done counts more 2all dis sargastic rants some nairalander peeps make. PMB n vice shud concentrate on dat change intended 2d pipo in view of common interest to Nigerians. #GOD bless 9ja#
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Weah96: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
anonimi:

How much do equivalent of fast workers make in a year in Nigeria where Brainless Buhari is president

Abi the man na president of US ni?
See useless comparison! angry

Na your BS complete pass as you can see, so just pack am go front abeg!

African presidents have what we call paper salary. How can they afford international tuition for their children if they earn around $15k. Are you mad? That's how much a single semester costs.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by cjrane: 1:15am On Jun 06, 2015
[size=16pt]Carry on Baba one chance
Nobody can say you are Kworrupt, only you have the right to say that to others. [/size]grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2016
anonimi:

Did you go to school or you simply missed out on your English comprehension classes? grin

Abeg stop embarassing yourself in public, ok
Show us what's wrong in my english, my prof.
Re: Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances by anonimi: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2016
eden2015:
Show us what's wrong in my english, my prof.

The guy you quoted said WE voted for Buhari, it does not mean he (singular) voted for him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.