Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) (78081 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Desmond Elliot And Wife Head For His Inauguration : Photo / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by loomer: 3:22pm On May 30, 2015
Love of money.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 30, 2015
Atiku my man carry on. cool
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by onyiloyi(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2015
Money love
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by irishMO123(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2015
lovely u say....u follow dem reach house??..in other news it not my business ....sipping my kunnu
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2015
9ja women,dnt care about ur age.....its d money....
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:23pm On May 30, 2015
starlight101:
ur photo wyt obj abi tinubu

With my PA tongue
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by midolian(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

same goes to the rich & powerful men who cant compose themselves when they see fresh b00bs & nice a$$
it takes the help of God to resist the emboldened @ times..

I wonder what you guys do with the "decent dressing" preachings our imams/pastors gv us in mosques and churches..

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by starlight101(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2015
VickyRotex:

With my PA tongue
lol see ur small tongue
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by M4gunners: 3:26pm On May 30, 2015
ND oil money
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by UnknownT: 3:26pm On May 30, 2015
davidque007:
What happened to titi atiku
He has a roster that helps him know which of the wives to turn up with at any event, so guess yesterday wasn't Titi's turn

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by naptu2: 3:28pm On May 30, 2015
Jennifer Iwenjiora, NTA News. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]SHE REFUSE TO SHAKE BUHARI SHE KNEE DOWN FOR HIM[/size]
Yap! Shows respect. Saw it too, was thinking she wanted to shine his shoes
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by ideylaff: 3:29pm On May 30, 2015
midolian:
make we talk true, babe..una eye sef too dey chuk for money..Only God knows the averagely wealthy man's proposal she turned down just to settle as second wife with Atiku.

I think shes his 3rd or 4th wife if memory serves me right

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by irishMO123(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by kilode100(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
old ugly men always going after young pretty girls.

Is this Jennifer pretty
She is not fine biko.

21 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by stayblack: 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
UR UGLINESS IS DISTUBING U.... cool
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
Young pretty girls always going after old ugly money men.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by 1stola: 3:31pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
Is it your business?
Blame it on the gold digger bimbos.
Below ;
How can this be love

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Ifyjuli25(f): 3:32pm On May 30, 2015
Wow... Love matured too.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by holyokoto(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

Provided they have money
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 30, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Young pretty girls always going after old ugly money men.

e.g. MissSlimbody.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by tonychristopher: 3:34pm On May 30, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Tonychristopher is that the wife from Amichi?

I did not know if she is from anambra Nna
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by mykies(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:
That woman is not young ooo; look at her face properly o.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2015
starlight101:
lol see ur small tongue

angry E resemble your own grin
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 30, 2015
stayblack:
UR UGLINESS IS DISTUBING U.... cool
usshhh! am not ugly.
and why are you pained?
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 30, 2015
kilode100:

Is this Jennifer pretty She is not fine biko.

she used to...the man don suck her fresh blood finish na.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
1stola:
Is it your business? Blame it on the gold digger bimbos. Below ; How can this be love
and i hope you dont have gold digger bimbos among you.
Re: Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) by stayblack: 3:38pm On May 30, 2015
Midehi:

usshhh! am not ugly.

and why are you pained?
U APPERED PAIN AND LEFT ALONE... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video) / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.