Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts (6899 Views)

You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / Five Countries To Send 8,700 Troops To Help Jonathan's Govt. Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by shaqhead: 7:19pm On May 30, 2015
freedom96:
Yeah,but remember OBJ is from SW also and SE is a no-go area for APC.Sule lamido will reduce the number of votes that buhari will get,though Buhari will beat him in the north.But SW and SE I cnt say....but whatever it's...Buhari is the president now.Thanks to GEJ'S greed cheesy
grin on point!
Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Tinubu was behind Ribadu in 2011,yet GEJ won the sw.Abeg make we hear word.Tinubu magic indeed with just 500000 margin in six states.

Tinubu was behind Fayemi yet he couldn't even win in a single local government. The man is just good at making noise

Have u listened to d ekitigate tape?

Do you remember that acn went to d 2011 election on shaky grounds having emerged from an aborted alliance with cpc?

You no dey hear word on the 500,000 margin o? Which kindd analysis u dey do sef?
Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by HopeAtHand: 7:26pm On May 30, 2015
ImperialYoruba:

Jagaban, abeg put it like it is, here let me help you out....."when you sorround yourself with IBO you end up with a ruined administration like Jonathan's"!!

Yea, you put it in a very silly way as directed by your thought process.
Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by Gbawe: 7:39pm On May 30, 2015
Activa:

Have u listened to d ekitigate tape?

Do you remember that acn went to d 2011 election on shaky grounds having emerged from an aborted alliance with cpc?

You no dey hear word on the 500,000 margin o? Which kindd analysis u dey do sef?

The guy is a cretin. Did Buhari win a single SW State in 2011? When, in stark contrast to 2011, Buhari wins 5 out of 6 SW States in 2015 then it is obvious it is the irredeemable haters who talk of "margin". The truth is that the SW, led by Tinubu , delivered for Buhari. Only bigots and hateful jokers will dispute that reality.
Re: I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts by ACM10: 8:51pm On May 30, 2015
Is that a veiled threat for Buhari or is he trying to play hardball with GMB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isreal's Advisory Committee report on Igbos, For its Ongoing Jewish Research / Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today / Just In : Tinubu’s Residence In Bourdillon Street Ikoyi, Occupied By Peaceful Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.