Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging (4244 Views)

Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging / I Am Confused On What Niche To Associate My Domain With / How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Whizzcute(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2015
Starting a blog with profitable niche is
like having money in our own hands.
Many bloggers out there are making
their earnings by selecting a good
niche.

Niche will be our heart and soul of our
blog if selected properly.
Choosing appropriate niche is the main
paradigm behind a good blogging.

Every new blogger having the chance of
making a mistake while choosing the
niche such mistakes will lead us to big
Failures.

Before you start writing, you must be
aware of the right niche to start with.
The 1st step in blogging is trying to find
out what reader needs from your blog,
what are the most profitable keywords
and how you can make money with
your blogs.

So what are the most profitable niches
in the online industry and how can you
start with them?

1. HEALTH BLOG

A health blog can cover diverse health
related topic such as nutrition and
digest, weight control and diseases,
analysis about health, business of
health and health research. Health
niche is at number one in most
profitable niche list.

Health blogs can be broadly categorized
as either a personal journal type or an
information site type of blog. The most
common sub-niches include:

1. Weight loss/diet blogs

2. Nutrition and food blogs

3. Disease and disorder blogs

4. Training and exercise blog

These sub niches will help the people a
lot by getting care of the health and all
together you can also earn a huge sum
of money on it.
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Whizzcute(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2015
2. BLOGGING TUTORIALS BLOG
A tutorial is great way of transferring (or) sharing knowledge and may be used as a part of a learning process. Blogging with tutorials niche also will be a great Blog to help our readers.

Every one will be facing a problem with their blogs. Problems will be scripts, HTML, widgets, writing gadgets, SEO, etc.These tutorials will be helpful for many upcoming new bloggers who choose blogging as their passion..
Tutorials such as revealing eBooks, starting a blog, videos by our co- bloggers will definitely help others in correcting themselves for becoming a good blogger. Tutorials in turn will help us for earning more revenue by getting help from blogging tips and tutorials.
This has become one of the most common niches as the possibilities to earn here are huge.
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Whizzcute(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2015
3. TECHNOLOGY BLOG
With technology changing the global market at higher rate. This niche can provide what usually people go towards what they are looking for in the technology arena. This technology niche shows the companies that have specialized in manufacturing the gadgets.

By giving the useful information about latest gadgets and latest tech tips in this niche can really help for those who really want to know about the latest innovations occurring in the technology.

Providing the useful and great content regarding gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets, blackberry, iPhones, iPad, android, etc can help us in generating some cash using this niche.
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Whizzcute(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2015
4. BUSINESS AND MONEY BLOG
This blogs may be in few in number but will be a great help for other upcoming entrepreneurs. This niche shows how to earn money in online or offline by different ways. This virtually shows the ways of earning money. Every blogger want to earn few bucks but this niche will be helpful for those who want to start a business or want to earn money in different ways.

This niche shows us the different ways of making money or guide us to earn money. Even it will be same for business niche. This business niches especially needs experience for writing killer posts on how to start a business or how to run a business .

If you give away tips that are worthwhile, your blog will catch the attention of the users very quickly and you start your earnings.
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Whizzcute(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2015
5. PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
Personal development niche provide us to how to improve awareness and identity, how to develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitate employ-ability, enhance quality of life and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations.

The most common sub-niches include:
Leadership development
Self esteem
Motivation
Career development
Life coaching
Spirituality

This niche will really help us to improve our personal life and make our life with good deeds and happiness and will also help us improving our skills and analyzing Pros and cons of our individual life.

http://www.bloggingcage.com/most-profitable-niche/
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Whizzcute(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2015
cc lalasticala
come and do the needful
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 30, 2015
Bros you tried. But Nigerians no dey word, na so my guy go open blog wen he no get Lappy.. 5naira he no make. Cyber cafe finish his money.. Before you start blogging nwa nne get a raptop.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by fattbabakay(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2015
Mine is : I'm tired of entertainment blogs springing up daily with copied contents. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by fattbabakay(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2015
fighal:
Bros you tried. But Nigerians no dey word, na so my guy go open blog wen he no get Lappy.. 5naira he no make. Cyber cafe finish his money.. Before you start blogging nwa nne get a raptop.
U can actually blog with ur phone...Wordpress has a mobile app that's quite cool. But it's limited to certain features.
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by resultcase(m): 2:30am On May 31, 2015
Nice piece
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by jazzminednut(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'm a techie person and I love my tech blog http://www.techrammer.com all day long.
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by tutusaint(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good post.
No wonder www.freehealthcaremag.com has many visitors.

Good job to op
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by sangmaofficial(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Thanks for your wonderful Post.

Most of the popular niche is about
Business
Inspirational Quotes
Health etc.

Visit My Blog here
https://bloggingegg.com/
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by emmalexdboy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by donwise1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
News bloggers where are u guys
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Rajeshjhamb: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Quite Interesting post.

Keep it up

visit mine also http://www.inboundmantra.com/inbound-marketing-services/
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by philsss(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Whizzcute:
Starting a blog with profitable niche is
like having money in our own hands.
Many bloggers out there are making
their earnings by selecting a good
niche.

Niche will be our heart and soul of our
blog if selected properly.
Choosing appropriate niche is the main
paradigm behind a good blogging.

Every new blogger having the chance of
making a mistake while choosing the
niche such mistakes will lead us to big
Failures.

Before you start writing, you must be
aware of the right niche to start with.
The 1st step in blogging is trying to find
out what reader needs from your blog,
what are the most profitable keywords
and how you can make money with
your blogs.

So what are the most profitable niches
in the online industry and how can you
start with them?

1. HEALTH BLOG

A health blog can cover diverse health
related topic such as nutrition and
digest, weight control and diseases,
analysis about health, business of
health and health research. Health
niche is at number one in most
profitable niche list.

Health blogs can be broadly categorized
as either a personal journal type or an
information site type of blog. The most
common sub-niches include:

1. Weight loss/diet blogs

2. Nutrition and food blogs

3. Disease and disorder blogs

4. Training and exercise blog

These sub niches will help the people a
lot by getting care of the health and all
together you can also earn a huge sum
of money on it.

Mine is a combination of all the Five.. Its has so great visitors daily
Check it out here and confirm for ursef

www.gistnigerians..com
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by cyberwaver(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2016
sangmaofficial:

Business
Inspirational Quotes
Health etc.

Visit My Blog here
I must commend you for that nice blog with secured SSL, Wait are you not experiencing server downtime with mochahost?
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by perkyendy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yes blogging is sweet if you know your edge

Seyi S Adesina Blog! Nigeria No.1 Inspirational Blog

http://seyiadesina.com/word

This is one blog I cant do without visiting a day
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by chibuzor05(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
A decent health blog with good health tips...check on

www.ehfblog.com
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Jeromejnr(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2016
sangmaofficial:

Business
Inspirational Quotes
Health etc.

Visit My Blog here

Nice blog!

If you could really market your blog, you could go far. Focus on that.
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by esparkbiz(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Superb Blog Information for the Beginner.
Thos Who are creating blog earns too many things like money, reputation by unique content, name and fame and good knowledge about what happening in today around the world.

For More information Visit my Website: https://www.esparkinfo.com/hubsopt-COS-development.html
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by holuwajobar(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
i wonder why you guys don't mention educational blog.... well that's what i blog about...

visit www.admissiontipz..com
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by Haseebbasra: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Best post

let me add

Some popular niches for blogging are.
Health & fitness
Web hosting and servers
freelancing

Here is my blog for freelance web developers
https://shallibegin.com
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by katiewilliams: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and detailed information you provide.

Popular niches for blogging (in USA)
Insurance and Finance (Mortgage)
Home services
Health care
Visit our website for insurance (particular to SR22) blogs - https://sr22insurancenow.com/resources/blog/
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by progressandwinn: 7:46am On May 07, 2020
Allow me to expand, don't leave the place of employment that fills in as your essential wellspring of pay (for example how you can bear to live, eat, and have some good times) without previously having https://progressandwin.com/ consistent income and footing with your new business. Regardless of whether you have a decent pad of investment funds put in a safe spot and plan on redistributing the vast majority of your work or utilizing advanced online business devices, that is simply an excessive amount of weight for a great many people.
Re: 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging by futuregenapps23(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Well explained Blogging Niches!
Everyone should read this list of niches to start with
Visit my blog here: https://www.futuregenapps.com/website-design-company-in-ghaziabad

(1) (Reply)

Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? / Any Forum Name Like Nairaland In South Africa And Ghana? / How Do I Obtain Interswitch Webpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.