Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. (2085 Views)

I Love This Girl But Cant Tell Her / Trust Me Ladies,most Guys Cant Tell The Difference / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2015
I love her,but I can't tell her because I am not financially able to handle a relationship..what do I do please??....do I just ignore how I feel??
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by mrmastermind: 5:31pm On May 30, 2015

Dude let her be, work your ass and get some cash.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by Tallesty1(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
I love her, but I can't tell her because I am not financially able to handle a relationship ..what do I do please??I need matured comments please...do I just ignore how I feel??
I don't understand what you are saying here sir.
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by agarawu23(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2015
focus more on your future if you know you aren't confidence enough to express your feelings. you even need money to fund the relationship? maga loading

the girl carry fire for head ? undecided
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
focus more on your future if you know you aren't confidence enough to express your feelings.

the girl carry fire for head ? undecided
please read again.its not confidence issues.
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by agarawu23(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
please read again.its not confidence issues.
I modified my comment check again
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 30, 2015
the fuccck I'd wrong with you!!!!! frowns* are you crazy?!?! what are these guys of this generation turning into?!?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SELF EXPRESSION IS?!?
express yourself and be free bro, tell the girl how you feel with all sincerity and be looking into her eyes while you tell her this bit make sure your rap is tight meeeehn. you can get any girl you want all that matters is if you say the RIGHT THINGS or for players THE THINGS SHE WANTS TO HEAR. don't be a pussssi.

Real guys go after what the want while puzzy azz mofos sits back and wish they could. will she kill you if you tell her your feelings?!? tell her or I'm gonna kee you next weekend. ask yourself this

1. would you like to be kissing/fukin this girl?
2. would you like to be the one she calls,texts and loves?
3. picture how happy you will be to hold her while she lies on your chest and caress your chest don't you want that?

4. won't you want to be the one that she misses and laughs with? huh? you better go and tell her how you feel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by Pheals(f): 6:01pm On May 30, 2015
So nah all gal matter involve money.....go meet her she may be the rich type
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2015
Broda confidence before the cash. She may not even want ur money if u are a hard working type.
Not here to boast but I will sha. I always brag that if given the right opportunity and chance bring us to meet in a coded place, I go toast Buhari wife!
Highest she go say No!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Broda confidence before the cash. She may not even want ur money if u are a hard working type.
Not here to boast but I will sha. I always brag that if given the right opportunity and chance bring us to meet in a coded place, I go toast Buhari wife!
Highest she go say No!
hahahahahah...encouraging..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by dulux07(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2015
Its better for u to ask her out now that u dont ve cash, so u kno truly d kind of person she is, cos u wont really know her real intent when u ask her out has a rich guy.
Who knows she might accept u, u asking her out does not automaticaly mak u her dad, anylady who thinks like that is not worth dating. Infact this is d best time/situatn to find a life patner
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2015
dulux07:
Its better for u to ask her out now that u dont ve cash, so u kno truly d kind of person she is, cos u wont really know her real intent when u ask her out has a rich guy.
Who knows she might accept u, u asking her out does not automaticaly mak u her dad, anylady who thinks like that is not worth dating. Infact this is d best time/situatn to find a life patner
hmmmmmm
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by Bwon(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
I love her,but I can't tell her because I am not financially able to handle a relationship..what do I do please??....do I just ignore how I feel??
you must be for everybody and somebody!!! Maga
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by damseyl(f): 6:24pm On May 30, 2015
You got answers already.
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 30, 2015
I'm with you on this bro.

Be financially capable, and then, other things will follow. . . There are too many fishes in the river to stress over one. No matter how beautiful, sexy, romantic a girl is, there's always another girl more beautiful, more sexy and more romantic than she is. . . You've made up your mind not to dabble into a relationship without finances, keep that up. It'll spur you on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 6:26pm On May 30, 2015
damseyl:
You got answers already.
what answers,some said go after her,some said go make money first..contradicting themselves .
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2015
Blackett:
I'm with you on this bro.

Be financially capable, and then, other things will follow. . . There are too many fishes in the river to stress over one. No matter how beautiful, sexy, romantic a girl is, there always another girl more beautiful, more sexy and more romantic than she is. . . You've made up your mind not to dabble into a relationship without finances, keep that up. It'll spur you on.
hmmmmmm

Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't understand what you are saying here sir.
why cant you understand what he means. Dont you know the financial procedures and modalities needed before entering a relationship e.g loading from 200 naira airtime to be calling her daily. Taking her out to costly food joints, giving her money for brazilian hairs, taking her to boutiques and many others. So i wonder why you dont understand what the o.p meant by not being financially able to enter into a relationship
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
why cant you understand what he means. Dont you know the financial procedures and modalities needed before entering a relationship e.g loading from 200 naira airtime to be calling her daily. Taking her out to costly food joints, giving her money for brazilian hairs, taking her to boutiques and many others. So i wonder why you dont understand what the o.p meant by not being financially able to enter into a relationship
na only you understand me oh.and you forgot to mention monthly allowance..

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by samtol4(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
A closed mouth is closed destiny ! Open your mouth and tell her now ! You need to change your mindset .You have wrong mindset...I.e.. that u need money to make a woman happy . You concluded that to make a woman happy you must spend much ?You are absolutely wrong . A woman of substance is not after your money but your potentials and ability to make her happy and fulfill .(Not runz gals and campus prostitution) "Monthly allowance"ahhahahahahha You must be a super maga o to be paying a woman that is not your wife monthly allowance! Allowance for what?.You have problem of mindset .Even when a gal no ask for money guys want to impress by paying monthly allowance by the time the lady decide to ask for phone of 80k u will say she be gold digger! If you re not bold to ask a woman out what will you be bold to do?
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
monthly Gini?! Na Your Employee?
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by yemmit90: 8:13pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:

monthly allowance? no sane guy should fall for that shiit.

meanwhile, she might not that expensive as you think. sometime women scare off their potential suitors as a result of their fake lifestyles. Just tell her what is on your mind and be emotionally free.
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by czarr(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
Highest she go say No!
highest mahn!
another highest be say,u fit dey kirikiri,for the next 8yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by Jayjay0(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
Tell her, if she loves you she will help your through your journey to stable yourself financially
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by ifoundmyperfect: 8:36pm On May 30, 2015
Tell her all about it when you're established. Relationships are more costly than running 24hrs gen in d midst of fuel scarcity these days...
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 30, 2015
misreal:
same with me bro. Thats the case. And when you start the relationship and look at the Finances you've invested on her. You'll end up exclaiming "CHEI". The money you used to invest on your girlfriend is tantamount to taking care of your baby to grow up and start school
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2015
Jayjay0:
Tell her, if she loves you she will help your through your journey to stable yourself financially
seriously
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2015
czarr:
highest mahn!
another highest be say,u fit dey kirikiri,for the next 8yrs

this is funny..
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by ebamma(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2015
, my guy na the same thing were do me be dat
I get girl were I dey plan to go see tomorrow
So I go stake barca to score 3 or more goals with 5k to chop 10k, if the game play I go know say that girl go bring good luck into my life if e cut
I don cancel am for my register,
Play this two games tomorrow
Inter direct win
Roma direct win
With 5k to chop 20k
If e enter for u
Know say Dat girl na your soul mate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by idu1(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2015
I get u.

I hope this ur kind of mindset ll not make u a coward in future.

And the way nigerian girls always want to be treated in a relationship is too selfish.....
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by suzzy16(f): 10:37pm On May 30, 2015
Bwon:
you must be for everybody and somebody!!! Maga
lol
Re: I Love Her But I Cant Tell Her Due To Monetary Issues. by misreal(m): 7:20am On May 31, 2015
idu1:
I get u.

I hope this ur kind of mindset ll not make u a coward in future.

And the way nigerian girls always want to be treated in a relationship is too selfish.....

lol...hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question Of The Day, Answer Honestly !!!! / Ultimate Betray!! / See What A Guy Did To His Ex On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.