Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed (6307 Views)

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by exlink10(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2015
Nigeria’s President, Mohammed Buhari wore a smile all through his swearing-in/inauguration ceremony that took place today at the Eagles Square, Abuja. The event which took place under a sunny weather was as with previous swearing-in ceremonies filled with Past Nigerian presidents, foreign diplomats and highly distinguished guests.

A series of security checks signalled the commencement of the event as guests were ushered in and entertained to the delightful compere of the famous Bisi Olatilo. Guest were entertained by Peter and Paul of P-square, Faze, Ayinde-K1 the Ultimate, and few local entertainers.

The high point of the event was the swearing-in of the General Buhari as the 4th democratically elected President since 1999 when the country returned to democracy. Buhari then proceeded to receive the 21 gun salute and release the symbolic white pigeons into the air to signal peace. President Buhari inspected the parade by the Nigerian Army and went on to deliver his inaugural speech. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/05/what-you-never-knew-happened-at.html#sthash.XYhl9OOV.dpuf

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by freezone4real(f): 5:44pm On May 30, 2015
I c
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by richidinho(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2015
R
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by olu77(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2015
So what happened that we never knew? You must be an attention seeker and well, you are getting it.

14 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2015
olu77:
So what happened that we never knew? You must be an attention seeker and well, you are getting it.
Very annoying post! The Op is sick!

7 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by kilode100(f): 6:04pm On May 30, 2015
This Op seriously needs to get laid.
WTF!

23 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 30, 2015
Op is high
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Yemz213(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
nice one....I love this
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by galadima77(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2015
eediotic post

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by tociano009(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2015
Lubish
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 30, 2015
i thought he was going to say d reason PEJ no show was she was busy backstage with...

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by OYAY(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2015
Yeye dey smell!
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by honeric01(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2015
kilode100:
This Op seriously needs to get laid. WTF!
You're indirectly telling the world what you need lolz

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by kilode100(f): 7:56pm On May 30, 2015
honeric01:

You're indirectly telling the world what you need lolz

You don't know me boy.

21 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by seunlayi(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
we thank God for the event

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Eniola341: 9:22pm On May 30, 2015
We sell clothes,for more info contact me BBM/Whatsapp 271ECEB6/09022996969.
Don't get it twisted you can only get this type (and more) from us @ the cheapest prices framby offers a great deal

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by honeric01(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2015
kilode100:

You don't know me boy.

You're what you say.

i don't need to know you small girl.
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
kilode100:
WTF!
Even if he needs to laid, at least no by you, cos this ur shape wey I see for ur D. P fit cause person premature death.

1 Like

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by adaybayor(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Even if he needs to laid, at least no by you, cos this ur shape wey I see for ur D. P fit cause person premature q1death.

Were leleyi oo
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by MirandaPrestly(f): 5:41pm On May 31, 2015
So what has this op said that we don't already know about?
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by kilode100(f): 5:23am On Jun 01, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Even if he needs to laid, at least no by you, cos this ur shape wey I see for ur D. P fit cause person premature death.

Lmao wink cheesy

That's why I roll with bigger boys cheesy grin

BTW, I wasn't offering him my kitten .... Shoe get size and same applies to you smallie cool

20 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by kilode100(f): 5:53am On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=LasoulMacuby post=34284553]
Even if he needs to laid, at least no by you, cos this ur shape wey I see for ur D. P fit cause person premature death. [

19 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Ori e o pe rara Iwo OP yi
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:
This Op seriously needs to get laid. WTF!
Are you the one who's gonna get him laid? you'll kill him if its you who's gonna get him laid.
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Abbey2sam(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:
WTF!

scarcity of pussay around his area

kindly help him out with yours
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by kilode100(f): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2015
lomomike:

Are you the one who's gonna get him laid?
you'll kill him if its you who's gonna get him laid.

Tell me what I don't know already cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by datafreebie: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Klopps klopps
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:

Tell me what I don't know already cheesy cheesy

Boo, na you suppose tell us o since you want him to get laid. cheesy
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by tucky200(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:
WTF!
Op,run for ur life !!!!!!!
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by daprince098(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2015
jcmaiah:
Very annoying post! The Op is sick!
Medical attention
Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by kilode100(f): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2015
tucky200:

Op,run for ur life !!!!!!!

Op, listen to him and find ya size o...

20 Likes

Re: What You Never Knew Happened At The Inauguration Ceremony: U Will Be Amazed by kilode100(f): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2015
lomomike:

Boo, na you suppose tell us o since you want him to get laid. cheesy

Bros, haba !! You wanna get laid too... cheesy

20 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt / When Will Fg Pay January Salary? / FEC Okays ₦813 Billion For Road, Water, Other Projects Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.