Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? (7447 Views)

5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 31, 2015
MizTyna:
It should be 'why are some ladies like this'
The chances of such incidents are like 1/10000 which is basically negligible.
Op,you're fine why are you blue tho?
Because i chose to be blue grin
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2015
pinkycute:
Ooh! Thanks sir" am really honored smiley smiley smiley

Good morning and Happy Sunday...

Morning love ... happy sunday... hope I'd get to see u often perhaps know u more as per Ur interactions on dis site...??
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by mysticgal(f): 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
oops, the op's cuteee cool Mr Tomfrench there are also some sex depraved men who roam about seeking whom to devour especially in public transports

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 31, 2015
mysticgal:
oops, the op's cuteee cool Mr Tomfrench there are also some sex depraved men who roam about seeking whom to devour especially in public transports
yea, It does go both ways grin
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by mysticgal(f): 2:20pm On May 31, 2015
Tomfrench:
yea, It does go both ways grin
bro why're you flashing me three big teeth'sundecided
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by pinkycute(f): 2:36pm On May 31, 2015
Yea.... I hope so smiley

Isaacmacdon:
Morning love ... happy sunday... hope I'd get to see u often perhaps know u more as per Ur interactions on dis site...??
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 31, 2015
mysticgal:

bro why're you flashing me three big teeth'sundecided
hmmm, sister, what u said earlier was kinda funny to me, nothing more sad
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On May 31, 2015
amokeme:
and the guys are not? undecided
Sigh..

How does my statement connote that? undecided
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by eraly(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
pinkycute:
Yea.... I hope so smiley

hmmm.....

ah dey watch u oooo....
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by mysticgal(f): 2:58pm On May 31, 2015
Tomfrench:
hmmm, sister, what u said earlier was kinda funny to me, nothing more sad
ok tongue
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by pinkycute(f): 3:09pm On May 31, 2015
Thank you smiley smiley

eraly:

hmmm.....

ah dey watch u oooo....
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by eraly(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
pinkycute:
Thank you smiley smiley

lolz
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Eleganza33(f): 4:16pm On May 31, 2015
muhehehehe alu!
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by valmunich(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
Tomfrench:
smiley , mehn, u should loosen up a bit o..
How

it's innate,, nothing can be done other than prevention...
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 31, 2015
Op, If u experience okada own u will know inside bus konji is nothing compared to it.

Enjoy while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 31, 2015
wristwatch:
Op, If u experience okada own u will know inside bus konji is nothing compared to it.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
hahaaha grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Omotayor123(f): 5:38pm On May 31, 2015
Tomfrench:
Due to the fuel scarcity, a week ago , i had to take the public transport to my destination. Along the way the bus stopped in front of an institution, and few hot chicks entered, and one had to complete the single chance left at the back row, beside me...OK , my thought was already consumed, with my plans for the day , just as i was about catching a glimpse of a newly installed billboard , i discovered this fine girl has been starring at me, she smiled and looked out the window...."hmm..nawa o, girls" i said in my mind undecided , because i wasn't in my chyking mood grin

As if that wasn't enough, she raised her left arm on the headrest, right above my shoulders, trying to carve out a little comfort in the, already and tight uncomfortable situation, THUS, leaving her big and busty upper region unguarded, i was already in a tight situation, and here she was trying to put me in a tight situation mentally and spiritually...before i knew what was happening, my right bicep was in close contact with her left b**bs, and with every gallop, i felt her b**bs squeeze against my right arm ...in the mist of all this she kept looking out the window like she didn't know what she was doing...

Though, i kept a calm composure, I spoke all manner of tongues in my heart for God to intervene, but my joystick was busy waxing stronger and stronger embarassed ....when she finally alighted from the bus , i had to pass my destination, so as to get myself stabilized, to avoid public embarrassment...

Why are most ladies like this
You know sometimes ladies want to act Nawti......
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
Op,if you come go through wetin I dey go through with ladies everyday,then you go dey carry megaphone dey shout around lol everyday,this one small now,this bus seduction used to happen to me all the time when I used to enter cab,even when I was in University to or fro in the cab,its even nothing to me at all

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2015
I've been browsing my brain since, been thinking op looks like someone I know, hen hen,op looks exactly like actor Charles Okafor,my favorite Nigerian actor when I was a kid. omg,where is Charles Okafor? I like that guy any day any time
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 31, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I've been browsing my brain since, been thinking op looks like someone I know, hen hen,op looks exactly like actor Charles Okafor,my favorite Nigerian actor when I was a kid. omg,where is Charles Okafor? I like that guy any day any time
grin gringrin
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2015
pinkycute:
Yea.... I hope so smiley

Kk cool
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Yawgawlfriend(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
Hehe, they're like that because they're 'Ladies'.. And yo'kinda cute. *Packs. Commenting. Tools.`continues. Walking*.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by FKO1(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
seriously?? grin grin what next?.? Ho..rny niggas everywhere grin n d babe is not even worth dick raising lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Upnepaa(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
agarawu23:
ladies !!!!

[b]op , you handsome sha! that's why the Lady gave you free power charging[b/] grin

Ladies falling for handsome guys since 23bc but they didn't have it in mind that is not all about appearance alone
check this out
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by demmy0325(m): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Beware.. Those girls are sent from the pit of hell lookin for which glory to devour.. Dnt let say U handsome or anytin enter ur head... Coz if the thing reach ground nw.. Ur handsomeness wont save you... I talk ma own..
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by agarawu23(m): 5:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Upnepaa:
check this out
lol guy
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Yes...guys do the same too.
I remember one time I was travelling and ther was this pastor sitting beside me(I assume he is a pastor cos of the phone conversations he had,praying on the phone and stuff and a clergy sticker on his bible).

He placed his right arm on the back rest of the drivers seat and used his elbow to touch my left boob. At first I thought twas just my imagination,road was bumpy. It happend again when the ride was smooth even. At this point I sounded a warning to him,please don't touch me with ur elbow.
The third time it happend,sh!t got real,i was maaaaad! Everyone in the car got to know,I insulted the sh!t out of him. Guys do this more.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
ahsekeena:
Yes...guys do the same too.
I remember one time I was travelling and ther was this pastor sitting beside me(I assume he is a pastor cos of the phone conversations he had,praying on the phone and stuff and a clergy sticker on his bible).

He placed his right arm on the back rest of the drivers seat and used his elbow to touch my left boob. At first I thought twas just my imagination,road was bumpy. It happend again when the ride was smooth even. At this point I sounded a warning to him,please don't touch me with ur elbow.
The third time it happend,sh!t got real,i was maaaaad! Everyone in the car got to know,I insulted the sh!t out of him. Guys do this more.
hahaha...grin grin...*falls off sit*

hmm...some pastors tho undecided
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
demmy0325:
Beware.. Those girls are sent from the pit of hell lookin for which glory to devour.. Dnt let say U handsome or anytin enter ur head... Coz if the thing reach ground nw.. Ur handsomeness wont save you... I talk ma own..
U have a point
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by kathykathy(f): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
amokeme:
and the guys are not? undecided
op nice one ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Okay! You are cute embarassed
this ur pishure ehn

E dey make me wan get love for u ehn grin
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tomfrench:
Due to the fuel scarcity, a week ago , i had to take the public transport to my destination. Along the way the bus stopped in front of an institution, and few hot chicks entered, and one had to complete the single chance left at the back row, beside me...OK , my thought was already consumed, with my plans for the day , just as i was about catching a glimpse of a newly installed billboard , i discovered this fine girl has been starring at me, she smiled and looked out the window...."hmm..nawa o, girls" i said in my mind undecided , because i wasn't in my chyking mood grin

As if that wasn't enough, she raised her left arm on the headrest, right above my shoulders, trying to carve out a little comfort in the, already and tight uncomfortable situation, THUS, leaving her big and busty upper region unguarded, i was already in a tight situation, and here she was trying to put me in a tight situation mentally and spiritually...before i knew what was happening, my right bicep was in close contact with her left b**bs, and with every gallop, i felt her b**bs squeeze against my right arm ...in the mist of all this she kept looking out the window like she didn't know what she was doing...

Though, i kept a calm composure, I spoke all manner of tongues in my heart for God to intervene, but my joystick was busy waxing stronger and stronger embarassed ....when she finally alighted from the bus , i had to pass my destination, so as to get myself stabilized, to avoid public embarrassment...

Why are most ladies like this
Lol

Bad boi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / She Has No Idea Whats Coming... / Ladies Bombard Twitter With Photos Of Themselves In Sexy Lingerie To Celebrate V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.