Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (88579 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2015

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by captainBIAFRA(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2015
angry
OFFSPRINGS OF THE OLD DAURA DUNCE smiley cool smiley cool smiley

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by shakazuldadon: 7:41pm On May 30, 2015

Fresh kids..... grin just like me grin I can't afford to hate.

This new government will make the Second to comment a multimillionaire smiley

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 30, 2015
Great family of the great presido

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by madridguy(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2015
Can anyone here link me up with the first girl from the right. She is my wife I don dey see for my dream close to a year now...any useful info will be highly appreciated.

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 30, 2015
Lalasticlala pls can you move this thread to celebrity section? I don't see how this affect politics or governance.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2015
Good... at this current rate, Office of the First Son to the President should be created asap.

28 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by QuotaSystem: 7:44pm On May 30, 2015
Nice photos.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by naijainfogalery: 7:44pm On May 30, 2015
After looking at that first picture i mean the girl in the middle -I suddenly realised i wont mind those aboki 100 lashes just to have that girl as my wife grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Dannyset(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2015
Picture Stories!
If ugliness signifies bad things and negativity, then we should be expecting a good one from this govt. Baba is surrounded with beautiful things, so he should come make Nigeria Beautiful.

33 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Google63(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2015
"CHANGE!" STARTS WITH YOU!
√ When someone in the car ahead of you
throws wastes on the road, drive next to him,
roll down your window & shout, "change!"
# ChangeNigeria
√ When you are on a queue and someone tries
to force his way in front, scream "change!!".
‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬.
√ At the point of entry at either the air or sea
port, if a Custom or Immigration official is
trying to collect bribe. Shout "Change".
# Change Nigeria
√ A landlord that 'habitually' increases house
rent. Shout to him "Change".
# Change Nigeria
√ Any irregularity in the measurement of food
items in the market or the display of fake
products in a supermarket or drug store. Shout
"Change". #ChangeNigeria
√ Any lecturer that wants to collect bribe
either in cash or in kind. Shout to him
"Change". ‪#‎Change‬ Nigeria
√Any public or private servant that is stealing
our national heritage. Shout "Change".
#Change Nigeria.
√ When a police officer stops your car and
says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him,
"change!".
#ChangeNigeria
√ When you walk past any Nigerian who throws
paper or banana peel on the floor, please stop
him and tell him, "change!".
#ChangeNigeria.
√ If the church near your house is using a
loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood,
visit the Pastor and say, "Change!"
#ChangeNigeria
√ If the mosque near your house is using a
loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood,
visit the Imam and say, "Change"
#ChangeNigeria
√ If you are in a vehicle and the driver is
driving like someone possessed, shout
"Change!"
#ChangeNigeria.
√ When somebody is trying to jump a queue at
either the bank or the fuel station or the ATM
stand shout "Change".
#change Nigeria#
√ When an Electricity official cuts your light
unjustly shout "Change".
#Change Nigeria#
√ If someone is answering a phone and lies
about his/her location, shout "Change"
√ If you are a friend to a man/woman who
goes to meet another woman/man and
deceives his/her wife/husband that he/she is
traveling on an official duty, whisper
"CHANGE!"
√ When a fuel attendant tries to short-dispense
fuel into your. V remind him about "Change "
#Change Nigeria#
Change starts when you let people know that you
are truly change.....
CHANGE....

186 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by stevolinkon40: 7:45pm On May 30, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by shakazuldadon: 7:45pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
Lalasticlala pls can you move this thread to celebrity section? I don't see how this affect politics or governance.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by tpiadotcom: 7:46pm On May 30, 2015
I'm finding it rather hard telling everybody apart . . . . . . . . . ..

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by agarawu23(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2015
cool
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 30, 2015
Gosh! The dude at the middle is hot with sumptuous lips. grin

28 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2015
But why is Beauty and Handsomeness running through the Blood of Buhari family?

barcanista:
You never thought of this when you keep creating môronic attention seeking threads all over the Politics section Mr protection seeking hypocrite.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by vedd: 7:47pm On May 30, 2015
Good one!
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 30, 2015
shakazuldadon:

Seconded.
Lalasticlala I hope you consider
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by missKiffy(f): 7:53pm On May 30, 2015
Cuties smileyboth males and females

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by demelza: 7:59pm On May 30, 2015
OMG!!!!
Thank God Yusuf is a muslim, he's entitled to more than one wife.
There is hope for me! embarassed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by tpiadotcom: 8:01pm On May 30, 2015
demelza:
OMG!!!!
Thank God Yusuf is a muslim, he's entitled to more than one wife.
There is hope for me! embarassed

did his father marry more than one wife?

15 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by IkpeChioma(f): 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
So na this aboki girls dey die for.Mtcheww. We have lots of handsom dudes here in SE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by demelza: 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

did his father marry more than one wife?
He will do greater works than his father.
Bia, no come put sand sand for my garri.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by tpiadotcom: 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
demelza:
He will do greater works than his father.
Bia, no come put sand sand for my garri.

hope you are not chasing men away with your own mouth and attitude.

I think most men would run far from you unless they are criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:06pm On May 30, 2015
See class, mehn. No be like some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by demelza: 8:08pm On May 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

hope you are not chasing men away with your own mouth and attitude.

I think most men would run far from you unless they are criminals.
grin This is so far out of left-field that I just cant even.....
Tpia dont change for anything! grin

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by R0ckefeller: 8:09pm On May 30, 2015
Omo see fine pikin.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by tpiadotcom: 8:11pm On May 30, 2015
demelza:
grin This is so far out of left-field that I just cant even.....

aunty, you are the one throwing yourself desperately at men, don't make this about me. grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by momasenny(f): 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
They are all looking G
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by omenka(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
@ second pic: I see alota gurls drooling. cheesy
Re: Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) by Ymodulus: 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
IkpeChioma:
So na this aboki girls dey die for.Mtcheww. We have lots of handsom dudes here in SE.

See this one. I know what is going on in your mind now. You are like

Yusuf Buhari i want you want to sample me [Sample me]
but Are you sure that you can handle me [handle me]
Yusuf, wait am not kidding you?
I mean i want you (yusuf) to ri idi mi
O gbe idi soke mo de fa poran jade
Nigba to mo ko fun owa ki mi kare
Ahh!!! shocked yusuf this your thing it is big o jawe
Ejo mi ko, oluwa lo da mi lare
Leyin to je banana nana
Yusuf does not want to yansh you yansh you
You now say he should lick your pulet pulet yusuf come talk say kai abasha basha

Iranu Abacha

42 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.