Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,985 members, 7,803,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. (22429 Views)

Obaseki Is Been Sworn In As A Caretaker Gov, I'm Taking Over Soon - Ize-Iyamu / I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / Nigerians Affected By Xenophobic Attacks Will Be Compensated - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned Friday’s terrorist attack on Maiduguri, warning that his new administration won’t tolerate wanton and willful destruction of life by criminal elements that are bent on anarchy.

Reacting to the attack, which left scores of people dead, injured and maimed, President Buhari said in a statement issued by his Head of Media Team, Garba Shehu, that his administration meant business in its determination to tackle terrorist violence with all the resources available to his government.

He described terrorists as cowardly murderers that target innocent people.
President Buhari explained that as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, he has sworn to protect the security of Nigerians everywhere.

The President while calling for increased vigilance by local communities, assured that his administration would give security close attention, and that his government was committed to boosting the morale of our armed forces by effectively funding them and attending to their welfare.

He condoled the families of the victims of the latest terrorist attack on Maiduguri and assured them that the worst days of these criminal elements will be over soon.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-attacks-will-be-over-soon-says-buhari/

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 30, 2015
Boko Haram days are numbered. PMB is up to the task.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:15pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari stop talking or calling on people and start acting 15+gombe bomb victims are already dead and you still shouting i will i will

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by winetapper: 8:18pm On May 30, 2015

he now wants to calm his boys

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by datguru: 8:21pm On May 30, 2015
Now he wanna call off his dudes

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ShowYourCertificate: 8:22pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari call your boys to order abeg

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2015
Call of your dogs they have accomplished their mission

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ayusco85(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhari stop talking or calling on people and start acting 15+gombe bomb victims are already dead and you still shouting i will i will

u need to get a job asap. ur idleness is making u show case ur stupidy on every thread. well i dont blame u. ur hero had 5yrs and couldnt do anything, now u dont wish anyone good. well we wish the president good, because we are true nigerians and wish our country well.

winetapper:

he now wants to calm his boys

one word for u ''CLUELESS''

datguru:
Now he wanna call off his dudes

keep displaying ur stupidity to the whole world.

ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari call your boys to order abeg

saTANoid grin. how market?

Ezenwammadu:
Call of your dogs they have accomplished their mission

u need to take a crash programme on how to play opposition from Lai mohammed. what u are doin is a disgrace

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by searay(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
I blame GEJ

Why?

Because I belong to NOBODY

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by folabayo1(f): 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
Yes baba we have faith in you!

Tanoids will start spitting nonsense now undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by eleojo23: 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
Mr President, Nigerians are tired of hearing things in the future tense. It is better to keep quiet and tell us when it's DONE.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by captainBIAFRA(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
cheesy grin
Just like GEJ use to tell us. CHANGE INDEED grin grin grin grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by LMAyedun(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2015
Buhari and his team talks too much.. their mouths will get them into wahala with Nigerians

22 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by kenedy175(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
How Soon? Soon sooner Soonest! Everything is always soon just to calm the minds of people.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Firefire(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
Mr Buhari condoled the families of the victims of the latest terrorist attack on Maiduguri and assured them that the worst days of these criminal elements will be over soon.

Finally, peace is coming...

Allahu Akbar!

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by demmy0325(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
Okay.. And isis too undecided

P.S:- before u quote me.. Read ma signature.. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by barry40: 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
God, we pray for peace in Nigeria! Be merciful unto us.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2015
Please make it snappy
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by kent79: 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
OK oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Dannyset(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
Definitely.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by ichidodo: 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
With his moronic plan to shift command base to Maiduguri we don't see how this insurgency won't come to an abrupt end....just imagine the base decimated by teenage suicide bombers or in a greater kaliedoscope,Maiduguri coming under constant threat of being overrun as the insurgents now have the greater motivation to hit back at the Command group which has caused hundreds of their own deaths via strategic command,planning and control structures...If the Command group is eventually anihilated right there in bomb town Maiduguri, we don't see how Nigeria can carry on with the fight anylonger thus indirectly Buhari is correct "Boko Haram attacks will be over soon"...What a brainless dingbat.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by millionboi(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
U wil soon stop ur boys..............2bad

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 30, 2015
what is the brainless old cow still doing

17 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by lion042(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2015
Mr President talkative

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by lordhugo(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2015
I BELIEVE HIM!

BECAUSE,

HE BELONGS TO EVERYBODY AND HE BELONGS TO NOBODY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by lifestyle1(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by lolababe331e: 8:33pm On May 30, 2015
We can see you care unlike the clown that would let days pass before even releasing a statement

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by temitayo315(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2015
Fold hands,leg crossed. We dey wait 4 immediate action no be by mouth o. We dnt want excuses during ur own tenure abeg

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by simongonner: 8:34pm On May 30, 2015
we believe in you Mr President....God Bless You Sir

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by tola9ja: 8:34pm On May 30, 2015
IF YOU BELIEVE CLICK LIKE

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Will Be Over Soon, Says Buhari. by chax100(f): 8:34pm On May 30, 2015
Feel the fever, second attack with 24hours. I dey watch in 3D.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark Pressurized To Step Down Against Senatorial Rerun / Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters / Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.