Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

He Needs Your Help!! He Has Been Unable To Get His Facebok Login Back - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / He Needs Your Help!! He Has Been Unable To Get His Facebok Login Back (532 Views)

Www.viber.com Sign Up,viber Login And Viber Download / Mate1 Registration, Login Free Online Dating Site,on Www.mate1.com / He Needs Help To Download Videos From Youtube With His Blackberry 10 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Your Help!! He Has Been Unable To Get His Facebok Login Back by lanrycoded: 11:26pm On May 30, 2015
Am Charles Fakayode by name....please,it's been while I signed in on my facebook account last due to lost/forgot password issue.

This was how it happened.

"My then phone got attacked by virus in which I had to flash it but forgot that have put my fb details in "remember user name and password on this computer " and when it was flashed,everything was gone with the phone leaving me not to remember my password aga+n."

1 Share

Re: He Needs Your Help!! He Has Been Unable To Get His Facebok Login Back by ZYZZA: 7:25am On May 31, 2015
KKkk

(1) (Reply)

Pls,how Can One Retrieve A Hidden Number? / Researchers Are Developing GM Pigs For Animal-to-human Organ Transplant / My Laptop Needs Your Help... Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.