Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out (84876 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Modester4(f): 7:55am On May 31, 2015
jeron1:
mumu, GOD elevate u, u dey run... accept am mumu... its time for change. change ur papa, ur mama, ur sister... ur country... clueless mofo

For you calling him clueless and mumu makes me want to call u a typical lowlife brainsless human being, but I take it back.
What part don't you understand here? the part the young man dislike been an imposter or the part that he seeks protection for himself and his family? pls u are grown up, use your brain.

3 Likes

Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by redcliff: 7:56am On May 31, 2015
Ignatio:
See how they stole the guys identity. This isn't far from the handiwork of desperate bloggers.

naija bloggers have no chill at all...its so annoying!

3 Likes

Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Nobody: 8:17am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Mtcheww.. U be yusuf buhari weda u like it or not!
Hahahahahaha... This guy ehn! Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by erasokafor(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=moreInchies post=34266579]Well, I never believed the gibberish. on seeing the pic, what I thought was; how can this young niccur be buhari's FIRST son undecided
I share ur view too. That was what I said unto myself. How can this be buhari's first son n looking like he just left teens. D second thought was like "mayb he is the third wife's son becos muslims marry many wives n present one as first lady
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by tpiadotcom: 8:31am On May 31, 2015
Nobody is aware of any other wives besides the two mentioned in the media.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by mamasoljas(f): 8:35am On May 31, 2015
;Dyour parents raised you well bro,and you have the fear of Allah in you.be yourself not somebody's identity,before kidnappers will be on your trail.

if na some pole now dem go use this opportunity take dey misbehave.
to all you girls out there make una switch una attention to d original. ;Dyour parents raised you well bro,and you have the fear of Allah in you.be yourself not somebody's identity,before kidnappers will be on your trail.

if na some pole now dem go use this opportunity take dey misbehave.
to all you girls out there make una switch una attention to d original.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by NewsHub: 8:36am On May 31, 2015
hottest111:
That's none of my business.. as far as am concern,,, u'r Yusuf buhari grin
Hahahahahaha. Thanks for making me laugh. still laughing...

2 Likes

Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by babyfaceafrica: 8:46am On May 31, 2015
Modester4:
This forum fit risk person life! where are all the nairalanders shouting... "He is so handsome, I want him" "He looks like his father" Even those that were saying the girl is too fast and so...na wa o, una done hear am, am his sister.
piece of advice; do not believe everything u see online especially NAIRALAND! they can lie ehen....
Very soon criminal go dey pursue the poor boys family...Mtchew...Unbelievable Forum!
As in I don't understand what people derive from spreading fake news..and people are here bashing him?....this just validates my thought that nairaland is filled with kids!!!!...its a security concern..he could be killed ,kidnapped or brutalize...my advise to him is that he should kip spreading the word that he is not buharis son!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Nobody: 8:47am On May 31, 2015
Nigerians de mad.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Salym(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2015
jeron1:
mumu, GOD elevate u, u dey run... accept am mumu... its time for change. change ur papa, ur mama, ur sister... ur country... clueless mofo
You are indeed the clueless mufu. So you want him to assume the identity of the president's son. What if he is caught? You will be the first person to come on Nairaland and abuse the entire North because of it. What is he is abducted or killed by people who think he is the president's son?
Look at him clearly, he looks better off than you or anyone in your family. Back off jobless mumu.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Kunlexity(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
....Na by force?
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by annylove(f): 9:04am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Hahaha....whether he likes it or not by fire by force he is yusuf buhari.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Orikinla(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2015
Ishilove:
Haaa, the power of the social media...

Three days ago, this photo went viral on the internet.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mM32AdRXRqA/VWo8FB7x-1I/AAAAAAAFaX8/geX0wucMV6A/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

The picture was supposedly that of Yusuf Buhari and his girlfriend.

A friend posts this on his twitter page, alerting the fellow of his new 'celebrity' status.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464479_a4img20150531003114_jpeg51765696d6259c300bb10350dd561f66

The young man in question, Muhammad Kabir Hadejia, has come out to set things straight. Although they clearly look alike, he
definitely isn't the son of Nigeria's new president.

"My name is Muhammad Kabir Hadejia...There's a picture of myself and my sister that has gone viral on the internet with people claiming it is Yusuf Buhari, the son of the president. I see news pages on Facebook and twitter spreading the false news. I strongly deny it and would like you to help me spread the news that that picture is me and not Yusuf Buhari. I take this issue very dangerous to my safety and hopefully you will help me. Attached are my pictures so you can compare to confirm I'm real"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464469_aascreenshot20150531010357_jpeg8cc042a5566f0b4ee76027b752498337

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464470_aaimg20150531003051_jpegc5875a79010376baab52eef3ac09857a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464480_a5img20150531003054_jpegda2f9bccbb8b005b17a1c1c5cd105f89

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mohaa_hdj/tweets

Below is the photo of the genuine Yusuf Buhari. Any other Yusuf Buhari is a counterfeit grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-bIUBR1nTghU/VWo8pBh7ZII/AAAAAAAFaYo/zs0M8A3pP_Q/s400/11378399_391193761069927_221014235_n.jpg[/img]

Talk about celebrity doppelganger grin tongue
. When I say, majority of Nigerians are RETAR-DED, some equallyi RETAR-DED mofos on Nairaland will want to argue with me. Now, you see the difference between Orikinla and them is like the difference between the genius and the idio-ts who have given blogging a bad name in Nigeria and their fellow mofos on Nairaland who put unverified rumours on the headlines of Nairaland. Seun needs to sack these retar-ded moderators.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2015
annylove:
Hahaha....whether he likes it or not by fire by force he is yusuf buhari.
hahahaha.. Who no like beta tin..
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by chronique(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2015
Damn! I can't believe some people are insulting him for coming out to state the true facts about it being a mistaken identity. After,they'd go about shouting change and how the want a better Nigeria,when they are fully in support of commiting the offence of impersonation;how stupiid can Nigerians really get? People with double standards everywhere.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by skyhadi16(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol yes o, he must accept.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Obipat(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2015
Lakayanah:
The resemblance is stricken if it true that they 2 separate people this boy can use it to his advantage to hammer big time.
. Thas why igbos are way ahead of every other tribes. If n me? I don open offiice as presidents son, free girls and make enough cash. I wish, I wish I wish I wish. R Kelly
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Superman11(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:

Na by force?? Na wa for you oo
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by DangaladimaGMB(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] coolHmmm Lol 9ja wanna make yhu son ov our President by all means....
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Stoical: 9:19am On May 31, 2015
This dude is seriously scared of his life and I do pity him. He doesn't have the protection Yusuf B's gonna have. Please this guy should take a step further and sue whoever sue-able and equally file a life-threatening complaints with the police. I really feel for him...because kidnappers are seriously doing press-up and jogging, waiting for him...

Please, this guy should be helped
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Romanciella(f): 9:19am On May 31, 2015
And some girls re already fantasizing bout him....lmao to sum girls

#go show my new profile pic some love
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Asound: 9:45am On May 31, 2015
Eeyah! The young man does not want trouble o.
Writing your final year project in any higher institution in Nigeria and need experts assistance.
Pls call 08024207415
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by UjSizzle(f): 9:50am On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

une weren' nwayo...
I come in peace...
"Nne were nwayo"

And the word 'hater' doesn't seem very peaceful.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Nobody: 9:53am On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:

"Nne were nwayo"

And the word 'hater' doesn't seem very peaceful.

An adjective qualifying your comment. That's all.... No extra judicial intentions...
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by speaktome(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2015
chiboy11:

Sup I just added u on BBM now

Kudos! grin
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by steveben7(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2015
Has any one ask why he ws wit PMB on his way bk 4rm UK d media pictured him right @ d bk of PMB at d airport. He probably has a lot of explanation to make
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by UjSizzle(f): 9:56am On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

An adjective qualifying your comment. That's all.... No extra judicial intentions...
And what exactly makes my comment hateful? Or is it wrong for one to prefer the looks of a person to another?
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by speaktome(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2015
nani212:
lts a clutching news

Tell him to throttle down the news then.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by UjSizzle(f): 9:58am On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Of course na

Onye otuu tuu mme
Booboo did you use google translate? grin They're wack.
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Nobody: 10:02am On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:

And what exactly makes my comment hateful? Or is it wrong for one to prefer the looks of a person to another?

You really wanna do this cutie?
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Nobody: 10:11am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Cutehector Abeg leave this (Mr.Running away from the First Family of Nigeria )........see this Boy wooo! How can he deny being the First Son of the Federal Republic of Nigeria ehn ? Common you must go for your inaugural swearing ceremony to the Office of The First Son, Nigeria. By hook or by Kurukere ! Nonsense ! Nigeria Society of Yahoo Boys Voted you so you must accept responsibility whether you like it or not ! There is no human rights in this scenario!!!
Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by Aitee1: 10:17am On May 31, 2015
Cutehector:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Laff don tear my new panties oh cheesy cheesy

Nairalanders sha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / DSS Arrests A Coordinator Of Peter Obi's Rally From France In Lagos / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.