Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

We Have Gone Digital - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Have Gone Digital (397 Views)

7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pix Have Gone Viral / Photos From This Couples Wedding Have Gone Viral / Selfie Gone Wrong; Shows A Lady Wiping Her Poo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Gone Digital by Nobody: 9:52am On May 31, 2015
I told an expatriate colleague recently that in the next few years I see Nigeria leading as the most technologically advanced black nation.

Why? Our adoption of web tech is nothing short of phenomenal.

Yearly our internet population jumps a whooping 16% as at today Nigeria has over 75 million active internet users.

Now what does this have to do with the he price of garri? Everything o.

Because not onlycan you order garri online from websites like forfoodonly.com or gloo.ng now you can even locate cassava farmers.
Nigeria is trully blessed and I love this country so much, because we have so much human potential and this is why Nigeria is seen as a threat. Nigerians learn and adapt at remarkable speeds unseen else where.

Today you can buy every and anything online in Nigeria and it will get delivered to your do steps.
From cars to car engines to chocomilo I mean anything.

Who would have thought we would embrace technology so fast?? Look at what Mr Shagaya has done with konga... today Konga has received over $25 million dollars in foreign investments!!!

Wow!! If anyone had told you 6 years ago that we would be buying things online you would have said never!!!

So this tells you with the internet and sound thinking the opportunities are limitless.
I see so any budding entrepreneurs on Nairaland doing remarkable things, like that madam who shared with bus her pics from her sourcing food materials all over the country.. such people should have a sound web strategy which would easily triple her investments because she needs to be visible online, the internet opens up your prospective markers there by increasing your reach. Anyone not finding your business or service online is surely finding your competeion.
Everything is digital know, when was the last time you went out to buy something or decided to watch a movie without checking reviews or prices online?

Our buying choices and product opinions have all been digitized!!!
From job hunting, love, hotel bookings, schools for the kids, properties , mechanics, and even taxi hiring are all carried out online now.

So having a sound digital strategy for your website is key to growing your business.

But having a website isn't enough there are digital practices that ensure your website turns up on search engine results page . For example if I was to search for where to buy kpomo in large quantities that our fellow nairalanders website should pop up on the first search results page.

I don't want to overwhelm you all with top much info, so never ignore the relevance of today's internet in growing your business be it an SME or large corporation...

(1) (Reply)

Donkey Arrested In Kano For Breaking Traffic Law / Why Dont Goal Keepers Become Coaches. / ‘consumers Of Imported Chicken Risk Kidney Disease, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.