Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! (33451 Views)

How To Reduce Data Usage While Using Social Media On Your Smartphone / 8 Recommended Ways To Protect Your Eyes While Using A Smartphone / 10 Things You Should Stop Doing On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Youpele52: 5:50pm On May 31, 2015
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by sauceEEP(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2015
So that Ghanaian case actually happened? Thought it was a hoax, am guilty of some so it's time to ammend.
Thanks for sharing @ op.
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by adexsimply(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2015
redcliff:
As for the part of placing your laptop on your laps, i strongly suggest those people using it more on their beds or anywhere else should go get the bed stand. It cost about 20k and i think its a worthy investment comparing it to one's health..

The best thing since garri and coconut mixed with dried berries.
wow I need to get this shit
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by swagdopey: 5:52pm On May 31, 2015
Blackchampion:
And this comes to mind too

and the individual decided to snap pix instead of removing d cable 4rm d childz mouth
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Hightea01(f): 5:54pm On May 31, 2015
Everyone is guilty of all
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 31, 2015
eddyland:
e don tey wey Oyibo dey do things
e don tey my brother, ah so bed stand for laptop dey.
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Blackchampion(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2015
swagdopey:

and the individual decided to snap pix instead of removing d cable 4rm d childz mouth
I tire ooo

Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by daniel56(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2015
Noted
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by slyopez(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2015
The Ghana girl
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Atk01(f): 6:07pm On May 31, 2015
Is it bad to sleep with earpiece in the ears?
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Ogbeozioma: 6:16pm On May 31, 2015
Nice, but most laptop vent are no longer under na. They are at the side of the laptop.
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by supereagle(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2015
I will bookmark o .
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by ewizard1: 6:29pm On May 31, 2015
letsbet:
First off, my power bank dont charge stuffs if its connected to a power out-let so its a no no ( dat ghana girl sha). i feel uncomfortable placing a laptop on my laps except in times were a table is not present but i had to share something wit some one or such. am guilty of making use of laptop on the bed expecially at night.

Correct, we wey dey use original Power Banks like this, we no get anything to fear. grin grin grin

Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by ewizard1: 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
Atk01:
Is it bad to sleep with earpiece in the ears?

Ahhhhhh!!!! Its bad oooo.

Once the artist gets to know you're already asleep, the he/she start tip-toeing into your brain to feed.

#STOP IT TODAY grin grin grin grin

Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Graccccccccy(f): 6:33pm On May 31, 2015
Realgana:
Thanks OP.
Meanwhile,kindly disregard the news going round that I have accepted the post of Minister of Finance offered to me by PMB.
I AM STILL MAKING CONSULTATIONS.
hahhahahahahhahah! I laugh in my dialect
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by professore(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2015
I like it
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Atk01(f): 6:36pm On May 31, 2015
ewizard1:

Once the artist gets to know you're already asleep, the he/she start tip-toeing into your brain to feed.

Ewww. That's creepy.
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Prodeegee(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2015
Diffdeef:
Lol "Manhood" "womanhood"

Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by fallingsky(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2015
Already aware but can't help it because of constant power failure
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Prodeegee(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2015
ewizard1:

Lmfao

Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by elldeb101(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2015
great info but people will never learn.
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by Onyi4live(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2015
make i kukuma comot am 4ma manhood now b4 sand go enta ma garri grin

.....safety measures brotherly
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by cremeandchic: 7:20pm On May 31, 2015
redcliff:
As for the part of placing your laptop on your laps, i strongly suggest those people using it more on their beds or anywhere else should go get the bed stand. It cost about 20k and i think its a worthy investment comparing it to one's health..

The best thing since garri and coconut mixed with dried berries.

I love this!

Please, where can i get it?
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by redcliff: 7:24pm On May 31, 2015
cremeandchic:

I love this!

Please, where can i get it?
http://www.amazon.com/Sojitek-A-BLALARL01-FBA-Adjustable-Vented-Laptop/dp/B002LNVMIS/ref=zg_bs_490625011_5

Thank your stars its cheaper now. I had mine since 2012. It was around 20k then.
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by fidzy(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2015
M4gunners:
#3 sha I'm guilty of this. But why is it called Laptop if we can't have it on our Lap?
but u still call pineapple "pineAPPLE" even when ir doesn't come with an apple?
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by cremeandchic: 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
redcliff:

http://www.amazon.com/Sojitek-A-BLALARL01-FBA-Adjustable-Vented-Laptop/dp/B002LNVMIS/ref=zg_bs_490625011_5

Thank your stars its cheaper now. I had mine since 2012. It was around 20k then.

Asante sana!
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by M4gunners: 7:43pm On May 31, 2015
fidzy:
but u still call pineapple "pineAPPLE" even when ir doesn't come with an apple?
I'm shut of words.
Re: 5 Unsafe And Deadly Acts You Must Stop Doing While Using Your Tech Gadgets! by cirmuell(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
I'm aware and also guilty of no 2. But sadly, I always 'think' it can't happen to me. sad

Weirdest Thing You Have Caught Your Friend Doing With Your Phone? / This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You?