Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] (47078 Views)

Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York / Is Oyindamola Dflex The Most Flexible Man In Nigeria? (Pics) / Photos: Meet DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful Daughter, Oyindamola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by xtervaganza(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Missfavourblog:
Oyindamola is famous DJ Jimmy Jatt's first child and she's stunning. She's schooling abroad.

http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/dj-jimmy-jatts-beautiful-daughter.html
the last time I saw this girl I pod just came out ooo she was playing with it
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by frisky2good(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Apart from her small sagging boobs, she's really hot.
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by ONserious(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
nepp:

U must be stupid!! U don't know her personally so shut the F up. We went to the same secondary school. Fountain Heights secondary school, surulere. undecided
so you're probably 19 or 20 too #okBye

1 Like

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by danizy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
ave dated her before,but she is insultive and i quited d relationship..doubt me,i ave proves
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by delors(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Oh boy! Boys wicked o...see as Bobby don drop finish after serious hands-on experience cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by sibepoc(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
This gal is taking pictures like someone that is h*r*y. She wants the D
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by Sigo86(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
shakazuldadon:

Don't be a hypocrite grin ..... when you saw pics of buhari son didn't u think he was bangable... angry

Hehehehehe grin grin

Ladies sabi pretend ehn... Dem sabi Bleep nd ride dicks inside deir mind bt dem no go show am 4eyes.
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by BeeCool15: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fine chick. The skin tone is one issue that has brought up this - http://thenakedconvos.com/colorism-nigeria-light-skin-dark-skin/. A debate worth having.
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by jornie(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
sheesu!!!

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by ldpele(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2015

She is jus wat? If I stone u slap eh. 20 sumtin years old person. If u no knw d age, jus kip quiet.
u said 20 sumtin, the "sumtin"no get figure? U wey sabi!
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by wunderkiind(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
nepp:

U must be stupid!! U don't know her personally so shut the F up. We went to the same secondary school. Fountain Heights secondary school, surulere. undecided
Okay. Congrats! cheesy

Thanks for telling us that you both went to the same secondary school. We now the name of your secondary school. Do tell us more. You must be less than 19, isn't it? Obviously grin grin

But you that quoted a 'silly' person only to reply in like manner, what does that make you, miss? undecided

And BTW, what makes you think you are the only one on here that knows her personally, and that saw this thread, and that went to the same school with her, ehn?

Funny thread
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by mrfree(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Is She still a Virgin?
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by AyamDazey(f): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Missfavourblog:

I pity you

I pity am pass you sef angry
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by wunderkiind(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
pretydiva:
lolzzz..ur so funny I swear grin
LoL na question I ask oh! I no just understand how that comment take join wetin d geh quote join am sef..

thank u sha.. See my own teeth too grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by AyamDazey(f): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
mrfree:
Is She still a Virgin?

yes! are you undecided
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by tartarus(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
wunderkiind:

Okay. Congrats! cheesy

Thanks for telling us that you both went to the same secondary school. We now the name of your secondary school. Do tell us more. You must be less than 19, isn't it? Obviously grin grin

But you that quoted a 'silly' person only to reply in like manner, what does that make you, miss? undecided

And BTW, what makes you think you are the only one on here that knows her personally, and that saw this thread, and that went to the same school with her, ehn?

Funny thread
grin grin grin
U don't have sense tho'. How is it in any way your business?? You're the kid here boy undecided
What's wrong in being 19 or less? Re.tard! Agbaya

1 Like

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by nepp(f): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
wunderkiind:

Okay. Congrats! cheesy

Funny thread
grin grin grin
I'm 19. There's no shame in that. Immature c u n t wink

1 Like

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by femi4: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Cool
By the way,how old is she?how old is JJ?
JJ is close to 50
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by femi4: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
crisycent:
I tot Jimmy was Igbo? How come the pikin dey bear Yoruba name? Abi e give e mama belley come deny?
How does Jimi sound like Igbo?
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by madgoat(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
So straffable kiss
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by Omotayor123(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Schooling Abroad huh
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by crisycent: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
femi4:
How does Jimi sound like Igbo?

Jimi doesn't sound Yoruba either.
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
nepp:
so you feel your mum is superior to your dad?
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by femi4: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
crisycent:

Jimi doesn't sound Yoruba either.
mtcheew...kilomode mo
I guess you ve not heard of "Olujimi"
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by wunderkiind(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
tartarus:

U don't have sense tho'. How is it in any way your business?? You're the kid here boy undecided
What's wrong in being 19 or less? Re.tard! Agbaya
Really? Hahaha... This is hilarious. See this child oh! grin grin

So i guess it is in 'everyway' your business, right? Silly psychotic interposer. Would you stop meddling into other's affairs??

Fool, quote the exact phrase where I stated there's something or anything wrong with being '19, show me. Your faulty brain must have inferred that from one of your endless monologues with your sick self, dimwit. You must have skipped your drugs at midday.

Deranged fellow that you are, I never told you my age, did I? Agbaya. A jobless one at that. grin grin

Now run along, numbskull.

1 Like

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by wunderkiind(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
nepp:

Thanks for telling.
So i guessed right, didn't I?
Now tell me something new... cheesy

Oh, of course, there's no shame in being 19! I never said that! The only problem was that you had very serious problems trying to understand the short paragraph I put up much earlier. For your age, that is quite grave- Inability to read and understand a short comment. At 19! Hahahaha.

Now listen to me kid, you are the one who
is immature here. You told me your age, you don't even know mine! Your problems are actually more than I thought! I mean i just read your lame siggy, it's quite dumb. undecided

Now run along, nineteen-year-old-immature scatterbrained simpleton. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by Pluslargent(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
if I were Jimmy and I was reading the guys reactions to those pics I'd really be bothered.
None is even talking of taking her to mama...just what other uses the lips could be for and things they would want to do in bed with her.
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by tartarus(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
wunderkiind:

Really? Hahaha... This is hilarious. See this child oh! grin grin

So i guess it is in 'everyway' your business, right? Silly psychotic interposer. Would you stop meddling into other's affairs??

Fool, quote the exact phrase where I stated there's something or anything wrong with being '19, show me. Your faulty brain must have inferred that from one of your endless monologues with your sick self, dimwit. You must have skipped your drugs at midday.

Deranged fellow that you are, I never told you my age, did I? Agbaya. A jobless one at that. grin grin

Now run along, numbskull.

You're a stupid child! Picking a fight with a 19 year old cry I know u jobless and can't afford 3 square meals a day. I wonder why you're pained, brainless oaf! grin
Well u meddled into nepps business, nepp didn't even quote u! Learn to grown up. Ball-less scumbag of a whorish mother.... wink
Your comments depicts your age. It's hunger I know
gay

1 Like

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by nepp(f): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
wunderkiind:

Thanks for telling.
So i guessed right, didn't I?
Now tell me something new... cheesy

Oh, of course, there's no shame in being 19! I never said that! The only problem was that you had very serious problems trying to understand the short paragraph I put up much earlier. For your age, that is quite grave- Inability to read and understand a short comment. At 19! Hahahaha.

Now listen to me kid, you are the one who
is immature here. You told me your age, you don't even know mine! Your problems are actually more than I thought! I mean i just read your lame siggy, it's quite dumb. undecided

Now run along, nineteen-year-old-immature scatterbrained simpleton. grin grin
Still doesn't change the fact that you're an immature c u n t wink
YOu' So daft, can't even detect sarcasm sad
*sigh* do the world a favor and don't have kids, we don't want R.etards cramming up the earth cheesy
I wonder what part of my contribution has got u really pissed.

1 Like

Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by tartarus(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
wunderkiind:

lol she's 19 JJ should be in his 50's grin

all this bloggers sef, oyinda come and see ooo
Lol dummie, this is you tryna get familiar. Do u want a medal? grin
Ok, you too. You know oyinda. Cool. What should we now do? Agbaya grin
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by crisycent: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
femi4:
mtcheew...kilomode mo
I guess you ve not heard of "Olujimi"

Who gives a fûck?
Re: DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] by omobabaoffa(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Missfavourblog:
Oyindamola is famous DJ Jimmy Jatt's first child and she's stunning. She's schooling abroad.

http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/dj-jimmy-jatts-beautiful-daughter.html
will use my 13inches to make her call "Daddy Go oooooooooonnnnnnnn"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram / 9ice Will Be Voting Donald Duke As President In 2019 / 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.