Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? (43755 Views)

Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! / My Baby Takes Only Breastmilk / Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by BABANGBALI: 4:41pm On May 31, 2015
I love bweast,but I hate bweast milk grin
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

hmmn...smh
Dear,i dont post for the purpose of posting but for advice n answers to WHAT I AM SURE OF.The enzyme is called lipase-which is responsible for breaking down fats in the milk.when it reacte excessively with the milk,it gets sour
ur rice my brother.but i tink is ur mother breast is getin not my mother own k
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:43pm On May 31, 2015
adanduka:
Recently, during a discussion, I heard for the first time that breastmilk goes bad (becomes sour) in the breast if a nursing mother doesn't breastfeed for a long time say 6-7 hours.
As I tried to argue that it couldn't be possible, a nursing mother told me that it is a fact from experience.
Another woman also told me about her neighbour, a nursing mum, who comes back from work and due to the long period she hasn't breastfed the baby, she has to pour cold water on her breast and let's the accumulated milk run off before breastfeeding her baby.
They claim feeding a baby that milk will cause the baby to vomit, stool and become ill.

Well, I had to do my research, thanks to the internet, we are exposed to a vast wealth of knowledge.

I think these women are wrong.
However, I would want to know what your opinions are.
Spinsters and bachelors, you most likely have no contribution to make so I hereby invite mothers to tell us more.

Illiteracy is a disease and I have promised some mothers I'll be letting them in on my findings.
Op who told u bachelor's no get practical experience.ok oooooo hunnn
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by bettercreature(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2015
rezzy:

Not every woman. my breeast doesn't get hard or even painful. Last 2 weeks when my baby was teething, he didn't suck breastmilk up to 3 times that week.
Its possible!
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2015
indiraserv:
May I ask does blood get bad in the veins or arteries?
Unless for some reason its starts to Clot.....or it is exposed
Same as breast milk in my opinion,I don't think it does.....although it is proteinous and protein is highly degradable ....
It not likely breastmilk will get bad in the bosom...
Unless after several days and even at that the woman will feel the pain like she is about to stop breastfeeding
mr man av u breastfeed befor? If no why ar talking what u dont no?meanwhile it left for the woman
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Kasimaramma2(f): 4:47pm On May 31, 2015
onlyson16:
ur rice my brother.but i tink is ur mother breast is getin not my mother own k
to start with,i am a female not male
AND DONT YOU EVER INVOLVE MY MUM IN ANY OF YOUR TALK'I WASNT TALKING TO YOU,SO LET ME BE.AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO TALK,DONT BRING MY MUM INTO THIS
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Bollinger(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

hmmn...now it dawns on me i am not wanted in this chat from all of you criticisms n stigmatism.i can refer you if you wish,for the records if u have to criticise anyone,do it in such a way not to hurt any self worth..take care

Piece of advice. There is nothing more important than personal experience. Until you can personally say you've experienced it, then you have nothing to say. I have, have you?
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
WarRLaY:
Today is my birthday , At least 50 Likes will be okay from you guys wink
1 tuwaleee 4 u wit 1 litre of gas 4 u,apy birday aluba
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

to start with,i am a female not male
AND DONT YOU EVER INVOLVE MY MUM IN ANY OF YOUR TALK'I WASNT TALKING TO YOU,SO LET ME BE.AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO TALK,DONT BRING MY MUM INTO THIS
what is this one talking
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by zizirecords(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
Public health nutrition is my field.

Bosom milk never spoils or goes sour. Take it from me.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
angelTI:
Let's hear from nursing mothers...
wit soon nursing like u, oya start
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Matttthew(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
portaableg:
Why Stupid question....period.

Well if only Sp..m goes bad too.
Orgasm is far different from....... A mere liquid or milk...
Orgasm er always living n active.
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Momma2(f): 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
Ignorance is such a terrible thing. Breast milk going sour is just a myth, which alot of young mother's have now come to believe. If we say breastmilk goes sour if not expressed often enough then we can say sperm goes bad or cant be reproductive if it stays too long.
Always talk to your doctors if you have concern's about you and your child's health.

2 Likes

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2015
Saurab:
I haven't tasted any bad one yet.
include the one u drink last night?
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Kasimaramma2(f): 4:53pm On May 31, 2015
onlyson16:
what is this one talking
a human being....not you that was born out of a broken condom...am done with you ape,wouldnt reply a vagabond like you even though you God forsaken life needs redemption
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 31, 2015
moreInchies:
wait mah check mine first..

see my signature for your penile enlargement

How do I grow my penis? I've been waiting for it to grow
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Kasimaramma2(f): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
Bollinger:

Piece of advice. There is nothing more important than personal experience. Until you can personally say you've experienced it, then you have nothing to say. I have, have you?
you have?even in the underworld men dont breastfeed.
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by delmus(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
Breast milk has an ideal composition of nutrients most suited for infant stomach and needs not just protein like some people are saying.
Breast milk is readily available at right temperature, sterile, fresh and it cannot get sour in the breast except if something is wrong with the bosom (cancer or infections) in which the baby will naturally reject such breast milk. human breast milk contain approx. 87% water, 1.5% protein, 7.2% lactose, 0.2% mineral (ash) with calorie of 67 per 100 gram of milk. vit A & others thing also present.
Breast milk gets sour quickly out of the breast due to bacteria cos of it's a balanced diet & they also like good thing. some nursing mothers has abnormal breast in which one breast will be bigger than the other.
Source Biochemistry

1 Like

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Kasimaramma2(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
You all hate me here n have devoted your chat to attacking me,buh i dont care,cause i have satisfied my conscience
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
Off course it does go sour!milk is proteinous.if egg that is proteinous can get rotten,how much more can breastmilk?...breastmilk gets sour easily compared to egg because the milk from the mammary glands in the breast react with certain enzymes in the breast.
if u say because milk is proteinous and can get bad then every other body fluid can also get bad. The muscles: myosin , abdominal viscera, blood:haemoglobin, semen etc. But diz organs & fluids are constantly nourished in d body so they can't just rot! If u say breast milk stored in a container can rot then i'll agree.

1 Like

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
You all hate me here n have devoted your chat to attacking me,buh i dont care,cause i have satisfied my conscience

No one cares about you lady

3 Likes

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

a human being....not you that was born out of a broken condom...am done with you ape,wouldnt reply a vagabond like you even though you God forsaken life needs redemption
this is what exaltly what u ar in my language ,ashawooooooooo akwulaaaa,ur here looking 4 whom to devour with ur disease including HIV etc ,i pity any man dat will ever tink that ur a wife material,ur disease in form of woman ashiiiiiiiii
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Bollinger(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

you have?even in the underworld men dont breastfeed.

Bollinger:

Really? na over sabi de do you. Have you ever seen a child reject breast milk? my wife breast feeded my first kid for 9 month straight but couldn't do it with the same consistency with my second kid. She would only breast feed at night and supplement with baby food in the day time. I never for once seen my kid reject her milk. Nice try though.

You obviously are just skipping through posts.

2 Likes

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
moreInchies:
wait mah check mine first..

see my signature for your penile enlargement
so thas ur occupation
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Amis(f): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
adanduka:

Please ma, do you feed your baby the 6hours plus foremilk or you expressed it and fed the baby the hindmilk?

@adanduka..yes I fed my baby the 6hrs foremilk after my pumping session so with that the foremilk is mixed with the more nutritional milk...you can distinguish both because foremilk is lighter
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Adesiji77: 5:03pm On May 31, 2015
There is nothing you won't see on Nairaland...when it is not Cowbell Milk that has an expiry date cheesy

Anyway, I am here to learn tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2015
ZYZZA:
Does sperm go bad in the joystick
who u de ask
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by onlyson16(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
seemples:

This wraps my time for you...

You were earlier advised to go outside look for a toy to play with or join your mates in the cattle field...please do that.

biaa madam pack wela joo
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by PrinceVictorE(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2015
Breast Milk doesn't go sour. Its as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2015
Rolling around in the stupidity on this thread
Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Bollinger(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2015
PrinceVictorE:
Breast Milk doesn't go sour. Its as simple as that.

Try telling some people that.

1 Like

Re: Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:09pm On May 31, 2015
onlyson16:
this is what exaltly what u ar in my language ,ashawooooooooo akwulaaaa,ur here looking 4 whom to devour with ur disease including HIV etc ,i pity any man dat will ever tink that ur a wife material,ur disease in form of woman ashiiiiiiiii
and it is your PATHETIC father that was my first customer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr Abideen Aro Revives A Pilgrim Who Slumped During Hajj In Saudi Arabia / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.