Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Intelligent Question Asked In Sunday School Today..candid Answers R Welcomed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Intelligent Question Asked In Sunday School Today..candid Answers R Welcomed (714 Views)

Genet Found In My School Today / Sanitation In My School Today, What We Saw Will Shock You (photos) / Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intelligent Question Asked In Sunday School Today..candid Answers R Welcomed by Lordleno(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2015
Someone sent this question to me, so i decided to share with the Pastors/Church Boys on Nairaland

Read Question Below:-

when Adam and Eve born Cain and Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel).

Bible said, Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God. now it was left with only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain)

Now according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married and gave children with her.

Now my question is, which other human did Cain marry?

The Apostles, pastors, evangelists, Elders and co should answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Question Asked In Sunday School Today..candid Answers R Welcomed by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2015
my own question is even different.. who is there when all these are happening? Adam and Even surely don't have diary then, do they?
Re: Intelligent Question Asked In Sunday School Today..candid Answers R Welcomed by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 31, 2015
Adam and Even most likely had other children.

The bible only mentioned Cain and Abel as they were either (1): the first children or (2) their story was included or purposely selected for a lesson for us humans.

The thing to keep in mind is that the bible is like a history account of a group of people spanning generations of time.

The bible does NOT include all the historical accounts as it happened OR the book would be most more dense than 66 books and stories as we know it.

The bible contains only the basics and overview that tell the story of history of the creation, the fall, the redemption and the coming kingdom.

The bible is not meant to be exhaustive. It is a synopsis. Therefore, all the stories included were selectively included for our a purpose. It exposes our wickedness, God-s grace and love, judgment etc.

The bible is a snap shot, not the whole picture. If you see it that way, then it is easy to answer that question of yours.

Good though provoking question though. Another questions people ask is when exactly was Lucifer cast down from heaven--it must have happened sometime between the 7 days of creation. And, is the creation literal 7 days (some of it? all of it?)

(1) (Reply)

Photos:guns, Money, Phones, Corpses Found In Boko Haram’s Hideout / See The Picture Of A Thief Caught In Lugbe Area Of Abuja / Oh No! Wayne Rooney Slaps WWE Wrestler Wade Barrett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.