Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience (1018 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / See The Humongous Snake Bayelsa Politician Encountered At His New House / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by kanaleke(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2015
Ever since I was a kid,we use to hear so many stories about the dead (spirit) both invented and non-invented according to the narrators.Believe me..I have never experienced such though most times I wished (my lost friends and relatives comes to mind..R.I.P) considering so many touchy and unbelievable things said about them.My question now is...have you ever had an encounter directly with the dead (spirit)??.let's hear from you
Re: Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by delishpot: 1:46pm On May 31, 2015
I havent o
Re: Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by Emyemyberry(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2015
I tell you,if seeing one is your fantasy,you better have a rethink,my own encounter was not bizzare as to some other peoples and friends experience,but its not an encounter to experience ,how do you explain having goose pimples and freezing in a very hot room,some even go dumb,some others go unconsious.just pray make u no see
Re: Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by kanaleke(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
Emyemyberry:
I tell you,if seeing one is your fantacy,you better have a rethink,my own encounter was not bizzare as to some other peoples and friends experience,but its not an encounter to experience ,how do you explain having goose pimples and freezing in a very hot room,some even go dumb,some others go unconsious.
most people doubt the existence and I find it rather challenging because each time this issue is raised you will surely hear so many side stories but not like twice have I heard someone who directly claims to have seen spirt
Re: Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by Emyemyberry(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
kanaleke:
most people doubt the existence and I find it rather challenging because each time this issue is raised you will surely hear so many side stories but not like twice have I heard someone who directly claims to have seen spirt
dey exist,i saw once wen i was in primary skul,it was only God that helped me nt to see in my boarding skul then,cos there was numerous incidence of people who saw it our hostel
Re: Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by kanaleke(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2015
Emyemyberry:
dey exist,i saw once wen i was in primary skul,it was only God that helped me nt to see in my boarding skul then,cos there was numerous incidence of people who saw it our hostel
Hmmmm...now I have seen another person who claims to have had this scary experience.let me ask you bro...was the person someone you know?
Re: Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by Emyemyberry(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2015
kanaleke:
Hmmmm...now I have seen another person who claims to have had this scary experience.let me ask you bro...was the person someone you know?
a popular guy in our street collapse and and died while on the field playing ball,i saw the whole event then as a kid,a day before he was buried,i wanted to go ease myself in the night cos the house we were living then has a courtyard,the moment i open the door,lo and behold a tall figure(jst as the dead guy) on pure white,drifted as with the wind right through our kitchen door and disappear,you can imagine the rest that happened to moi
Re: Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by Onemansquad(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2015
Emyemyberry:
a popular guy in our street collapse and and died while on the field playing ball,i saw the whole event then as a kid,a day before he was buried,i wanted to go ease myself in the night cos the house we were living then has a courtyard,the moment i open the door,lo and behold a tall figure(jst as the dead guy) on pure white,drifted as with the wind right through our kitchen door and disappear,you can imagine the rest that happened to moi
shocked shocked
Re: Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by Emmyk(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
Only in my dream. Saw a late friend.. the dream was all scary... I knew he was dead even in the dream so I was careful of him. He likewise was looking at me in a weird way. undecided
Re: Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience by Onemansquad(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2015
Op cal d mods to move dis to fp

(1) (Reply)

Doubt God Existence? Then You Need To Watch This. / See The Creativity Level Of This Young Man / Mammy Market, By Checkpoint, Nyanya Abuja Razed By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.