Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation (50724 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Ogbonnaya Onu's Views On The Appointment Of The SGF - Ajayi Temitope / Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by dadaojames(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: President Muhammadu Buhari appoints Ogbonaya Onu as the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF)

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by shakazuldadon: 1:50pm On May 31, 2015
I see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by sainty2k3(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2015
Good one,Appointing a man like this shows us that Nigeria is going to be great again

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Tunnamania(m): 1:52pm On May 31, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Alexbond(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
The man for d job?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by knightsTempler: 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by captainBIAFRA(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2015
grin grin grin
Cheap attempt at appeasing the people of the lower Niger.
This wont help, just start working on your campaign promises or better still declare state of emergency in all sectors and create a ministry for corruption. Lest i let go of my boot for some asss kicking soon grin grin grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Mutuwa(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
No yawa mr president..
Your good to go..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
Ibo kwenu!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
baba werey
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by adaybayor(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
I
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by idupaul: 1:57pm On May 31, 2015
For the first time in the our democratic history The president, vice president and SSG don't have pot pot bellies . Any change that starts from the size of bellies is true change and we love it

527 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by stevolinkon40: 1:57pm On May 31, 2015
could this be real

chai, bad market but

still

One Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by emeuzo(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2015
We are always being consoled with senate president, speaker, SGF, n so on. Ogbonnaya, congratz Abians/igbos r proud. But its hightime we produced a competent Igbo president. U all in d national should work for it no matter your party. But please don't provide a theif like TA orji.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by captainBIAFRA(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2015
I strongly condemn this angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by adaybayor(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Ibo kwenu!

This is not about tribe, its about giving the job to a competent hand which is abundant in all tribes

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by adaybayor(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
grin grin grin
This wont help, just start working on your campaign promises or better still declare state of emergency in all sectors and create a ministry for corruption.

Clown

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Pangea: 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Na the work of okorocha be dis o!

Anyway
Good

Let the work start
Let's go there!
Up change

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
adaybayor:

This is not about tribe, its about giving the job to a competent hand which is abundant in all tribes
I no mention u na
Y u dhe follow me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Bishop4bella(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2015
Its a great honour, pls serve the country and never forget your pledge for the country.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Noloss(f): 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
Make I follow book space. I'll comment when I wake up
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by adaybayor(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

I no mention u na
Y u dhe follow me

Who dey follow you?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Chimezie250(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
They say the change is here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by searay(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2015
P
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by handie(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
Nice one. Giving the third most senior executive position to the southeast and the former ANPP bloc is indeed a laudable move. If only the southeasterners had foresight.... Ngige would've been d unopposed senate president. Oga lalasticala, FP biko

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by hadura29(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2015
Good...
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 31, 2015
its time we igbos go back to the drawing table. we must get it right this time around

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by stelaar(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2015
Ha! Amaechi embarassed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Brimmie(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2015
captainBIAFRA:
grin grin grin
This wont help, just start working on your campaign promises or better still declare state of emergency in all sectors and create a ministry for corruption. Lest i let go of my boot for some asss kicking soon grin grin grin

Baba gives no fùck about you Tribalists!! undecided

Onu is a Nigerian.. Not Igbo!

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by asha80(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2015
Pangea:
Na the work of okorocha be dis o!

Anyway
Good
rochas has no hands in this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 31, 2015
oj
Re: Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation by born2lead01: 2:07pm On May 31, 2015
Rochas!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.