Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. (48697 Views)

21 Overwhelming Images Showing The Effects Of Humans On Earth / A Lesson From The Most Worst 10 Of Engineering Disasters In US History / El Chapo Guzman- Mexican Drug Lord's Escape An Audaciuous Feat Of Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Jimmydeji(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
goin tru all dis amazing masterpiece, I ask wht is wrong with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Lets not derail this sweet thread, but yes i think they are real.

Angels are aliens. Devils too are aliens.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by baba11(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Unluvable:
Science....my first love smiley
I have this feeling I'll end up with an engineer grin
.....then believe....it's possible for this to come to pass
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by tokeflyn(f): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
kudos. I respect your post. i think my first time to comment . God bless you
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Feraz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sile12:
21. When there was no AUTO-CAD.
Damn!!

Sile12, interesting thread. I recall writing something on Engineering last year. . . Still looking forward to the day Nigeria will be known with her technology that can help shape the world. . .

2 Likes

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
yetseyi:
Sile12 your threads I have seen are educative. keep it up smiley

Naptu is another nairalander i love his threads

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Olaidekareem43(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
i love this post ..thumbs up to you
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
tokeflyn:
kudos. I respect your post. i think my first time to comment .
God bless you

Amen, and u 2 ma'am.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jimmydeji:
goin tru all dis amazing masterpiece, I ask wht is wrong with Nigeria

Bros, God will take us there someday.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by tiwo31: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by gatiano(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
On the contrary, We do a lot of physics and other sciences. What we do not do atall is Practical Mathematics.
Netanda:
We don't do physics here in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by BarryX(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
I bet how many Nigerian graduates of Mechanical engineering can couple those pieces and make it work
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by skedemi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
The Dallas interchange tho.....Dont just try driving pass there unless uv bn plying there for abt a year...one needs to study it for months
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by gatiano(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
They can, If they are taught to see and view things the way things really are.
When American builds, the Japanese would hiss at it, and strive to build a better one, the Russians would also frown at it and go it more bigger, The chinese too would do the same, Even Iranians too are. Blacks just woooow and wooooow, and feel sorry for their sorry asses just like we are doing.
BarryX:
I bet how many Nigerian graduates of Mechanical engineering can couple those pieces and make it work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by WIZGUY69(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sile12:
32. Dallas Interchange.
cheesy na lie.
this ain't real meehn. shocked
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by anigold(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sile12:
29. The Great Pyramid of Giza, you have to
wonder about the people who created this engineering. Created for ancient pharaohs Menkaure, Khafre, and Khufu. 455 feet high at tallest point. Construction from 2560-2540 BCE, 100% manual labour.

20,000 slaves lost their life in building this pyramid.
But the pyramid was an genius act of ancient technology..
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by teeghurl(f): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
RickRichards:

Hi, I'm Tony Stark; younger brother of Elon Musk.
o boi, see advert grin

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by anigold(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
BarryX:

Our technology is at baby state.. grin grin
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by forgiveness: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Education is the key to industrial revolution.

Nigeria educational system has no direction.

Nigeria needs educational revolution.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by abdulkayus(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:
cheesy na lie.

this ain't real meehn. shocked

Hahahahahahaha, WIZGUY69 don aee something wey confuse am, him no wan gree again. Hahahaha.
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
gatiano:
Giza weighs 14 billion pounds (almost 13 trillion kg), It consists of 2 million, 800 thousand blocks, each block weighing and average of 2.5 tons (2270 kg), 764 ft high and covers an area of 13 acres. Each of the blocks were transported across the Nile. And it was built 15,000 years ago.
How was it been built manually?
- How was it possible for the builders to align the pyramids' cardinal points to true west, east, north, and south.
- How was it made to project the sun ray directly of Sirius constellation?

Bear in mind, that they weren't built by no aliens and pyramids are found all over the earth.

Do you have the answers?

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Seunpaul01(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wooow!!!! smiley smiley amazing is a kind of low adj to use to qualify these engineering works. They are highly magnificient.
I wonder wen AFRICA will reach the level of the whites. I just hate most of our past and present leaders for their attitude to development. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Lagusta(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dekatron:

I know that OP would make us proud

This is why : ENGINEERING BOYS ROCK!!

I AM PROUDLY AN ENGINEERING STUDENT & AN ENGINEER TO BE.

Why can't they pay us the same amount doctors get? We solved hordes of equations, drew diagrams like no tomorrow,Did trivial and crazy assignment!!

THIS IS OCCUPATIONAL INEQUALITY!! This same Engineering makes money ONLY TO BE PAID TO DOCTORS and PEANUTS to US.

GO HUG TRANSFORMER if you are hating. I know my brothers agree

I will give you one million naira if you can repair an engine while its running....
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by thecommunist(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Im in tears... Im totally overwhelmed. Ive seen most of them, but anytime i'm reminded of these engineering feats...i just melt. I wish i was or am part of these engineering miracles

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
teeghurl:
o boi, see advert grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by thecommunist(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
anigold:

Our technology is at baby state.. grin grin
no sir, it's still in an embryonic state. Infact it is still in its spermazoic state. May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by BarryX(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
gatiano:
They can, If they are taught to see and view things the way things really are.
When American builds, the Japanese would hiss at it, and strive to build a better one, the Russians would also frown at it and go it more bigger, The chinese too would do the same, Even Iranians too are. Blacks just woooow and wooooow, and feel sorry for their sorry asses just like we are doing.
Sorry bro, I don't understand correlation between seeing " things the way they are" and building a bigger invention

Expatiate please
Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by WIZGUY69(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
abdulkayus:

Hahahahahahaha, WIZGUY69 don aee something wey confuse am, him no wan gree again. Hahahaha.

lol. grin Bros! the thing confuse me too much.

I still can't believe that those roads where constructed by men with just brains. cheesy

" serious, if them tell me say an God CREATE am l, I go believe am pass CONSTRUCT".

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'm having mixed feelings over these marvellous pieces of forward thinking.

On the one hand, I appreciate them and the folks who thought them through. On the other hand, I'm so saddened as to why we're so left behind. Something is wrong somewhere!

We have the same brain cells with these White folks. We were ably created by the same God ( leave the atheists alone). We have all it takes to achieve these technological fits.

We can't overemphasise the role science and technology plays in the standard of living of a people.

Miserable Africa! We're yet to fix even the most basic needs of our people.

Where did we get it wrong?

I guess it's not too late.

3 Likes

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wow...

1 Like

Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by hermesprogidy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
The genius of man. Watchout for my Aero-conversion engine, the first engine to be powered solely by air. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra / Emmanuel Okafor: Pupil Builds An ATM That Works With Bank Card Using Carton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.