Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,444 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) (23313 Views)

Biafra: Video Of Nigerian Senators Engage In Fist Fight Over Biafra / You Need To Read What Aljazeera Said Minutes Ago Abt Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra (video) / Finally Aljazeera Reports About Biafra (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by xmich(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by aminaadamu(f): 4:31pm On May 31, 2015
Good one cool

All hail Biafra.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by CSTR2: 5:18pm On May 31, 2015
What did she say?
Bad network is not letting me watch it.
Anyway i know most israelis support biafra to this day.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Soreza(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2015
Well am an igbo my dad is from anambra and mum too but from my experience in russia and the way the Russian wants ussr back but can't, all Russians to this day regretted the ussr breakup,for me let Nigeria be One,together we are bigger,most stronger and respected.

18 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 31, 2015
I am telling people that Biafra has come to stay this time and they think it's a child's play. though the strategy we are using now is unknown to many people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by searchcorp(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2015
Soreza:
Well am an igbo my dad is from anambra and mum too but from my experience in russia and the way the Russian wants ussr back but can't, all Russians to this day regretted the ussr breakup,for me let Nigeria be One,together we are bigger,most stronger and respected.

i seem to agree with you. Even though u are allergic to punctuations.

in my own opinion west Africa should be thinking of how well to come together and form a very great and formidable nation. It will be very good for the economy of the region.

mind you, I'm an Igbo boy from Nnewi. I love my tribe with all I have. Its just not common sensical to split now. The same conditions of the 1960s that warranted the war is extinct now. Plus, should we split we will realise how well we lack good administrators for nation building and restructuring. Or will you trust Nnamdi Kanu and other selfish Igbo men to very well nurse an infant nation. God forbid!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by truefact: 6:29pm On May 31, 2015
searchcorp:

in my own opinion west Africa should be thinking of how well to come together and form a very great and formidable nation. It will be very good for the economy of the region.

mind you, I'm an Igbo boy from Nnewi. I love my tribe with all I have. Its just not common sensical to split now. The same conditions of the 1960s that warranted the war is extinct now. Plus, should we split we will realise how well we lack good administrators for nation building and restructuring. Or will you trust Nnamdi Kanu and other selfish Igbo men to very well nurse an infant nation. God forbid!!!!
You and Okorocha and your like can seek citizenship in northern and western nigeria. ..Biafra don't need the likes of you.. osu is here
For your information, Luxembourg is a country and doing well

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by hakanai(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2015
cool cool cool cool grin grin
How soon before biafra can be formed abi curved out? I am getting desperate to have a nation without them sha!!!
I Know that ,Israel time and again have come out to say no trace or evidence suggest Igbo are descendants of Israeli lost tribes. Otherwise why is it taking Israel for ever to verifiy that. Israel has verified and moved Ethiopians/other Africans they confirm as lost descendants.
Why is it taking for ever in the case of the biafrans?
Anyways biafra Arise
Meanwhile Long Live NIGERIA Jare

3 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Mekus68: 6:39pm On May 31, 2015
We will there very soon. BIAFRA LOADING...
Soreza:
Russia wants USSR back just as the North want Igbos to stay. Not the other way round. So dont get it twisted.
We will there very soon. BIAFRA LOADING...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by nonaira: 6:50pm On May 31, 2015
CSTR2:
What did she say?
Bad network is not letting me watch it.
Anyway i know most israelis support biafra to this day.

Biafra is blessed. It's a very blessed country and then some BS that Igbo's are Hebrews and descendant of them.

I support biafra but that Hebrew descendants sh1t gots to go.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by PedroJP(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2015
Soreza:

u are an Igbo ? Onye mutara gi ? Onye ahu o si ebe ? Ka, o bu na i maghi na Anambra bu state onye ugwu ga akpoli osiso.

Dika mmadu gwara gi ebe a, o gazinu aka nma West Africa nile i bu otu obodo.

Why would u even sympathize with Russia wanting those nations back ? U are a Yoruba not an Igbo, cos it is typical of u to wish pple's sovereignity clamped down. U only feel for Russia even with their landmass and u don't bother about others who are enjoying freedom Biafra will soon enjoy.

Answer me in Igbo if u dare.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Masterclass32: 7:55pm On May 31, 2015
^^^ abi?

Achoro m inu aziza ya

3 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by searchcorp(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2015
truefact:

You and Okorocha and your like can seek citizenship in northern and western nigeria. ..Biafra don't need the likes of you.. osu is here

Do the needful as a gentleman. Dispute me logically. People talking and pushing for disintegration in an era of globalisation.

I challenge you to an open debate. Create a thread and lets argue sensibly on this biafran issue. Since I believe we are both igbos.

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by SOUNDKING: 9:03pm On May 31, 2015
truefact:

we don't need sabo again but if those egyptians sneak in the land of Israel,we shall give them an ifeajuna treatment.

4 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by SOUNDKING: 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
searchcorp:

Do the needful as a gentleman. Dispute me logically. People talking and pushing for disintegration in an era of globalisation.

I challenge you to an open debate. Create a thread and lets argue sensibly on this biafran issue. Since I believe we are both igbos.
no Biafran has that time to argue anything with you,you can go and argue with UN and many countries across the globe that has given the IPOB an official recognition. But why this sleepless night over Biafra?, i think say them na the problem of una Naijeoria? Now they wants to leave that you might live,instead of you joining hands with them to achieve their exodus, you are here again weeping...unu ana echi mmadu ihe naru kwa ya akwa?.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by searchcorp(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
SOUNDKING:
no Biafran has that time to argue anything with you,you can go and argue with UN and many countries across the globe that has given the IPOB an official recognition. But why this sleepless night over Biafra?, i think say them na the problem of una Naijeoria? Now they wants to leave that you might live,instead of you joining hands with them to achieve their exodus, you are here again weeping...unu ana echi mmadu ihe naru kwa ya akwa?.

NOTED. seems like some people are not good at accepting defeat. If GEJ had won we both know that there wouldn't be any talks on biafra. Know this; the present biafran movement is just a very big waste of some bad losers time.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Karanka: 9:29pm On May 31, 2015
Soreza:
When someone starts by saying things like "am Igbo" or "my Girlfriend is Igbo",then that person's account should be taken with a pinch of salt.
We've seen your type many times.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by hummerwise(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2015
SOUNDKING:
my bitterness about people like yu is that, you claim to luv, die, craven, chant, and desper8 to get Splitted all in the name of BIAFRA.... But Few of yu have ur pictures on ur profile....... if you trully want dis BIAFRA then you people must come out of ur shell and fight openly instead of hiding behind ur fone thinking some people are out there prepared to fight on ur behalf for ur craven BIAFRAn nation to see the light of day......
this age, nobody is willing to die for anybody ' cos...

kids wishing for there death..... Mature igbo mind will Neva think dis way.... try and make ur lives Beta first b4 trying to commit suicide.......

4 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by SOUNDKING: 11:04pm On May 31, 2015
hummerwise:

my bitterness about people like yu is that, you claim to luv, die, craven, chant, and desper8 to get Splitted all in the name of BIAFRA.... But Few of yu have ur pictures on ur profile....... if you trully want dis BIAFRA then you people must come out of ur shell and fight openly instead of hiding behind ur fone thinking some people are out there prepared to fight on ur behalf for ur craven BIAFRAn nation to see the light of day......
this age, nobody is willing to die for anybody ' cos...

kids wishing for there death..... Mature igbo mind will Neva think dis way.... try and make ur lives Beta first b4 trying to commit suicide.......
i woun't show you my pix and am not hiding from you,but if you bite more than you can chew, i will make you see me, and that will be the very last day you see with your eyes, dare me please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by carnegiefan: 11:18pm On May 31, 2015
searchcorp:

You talk like a deeply ignorant and irresponsible person; please no offense.

@first bold, so you mean to tell me that you do not see that it has taken second Niger bridge 16 years for some work to "seem" to be happening on site, while bridges and best roads have been built in the North, silently, without noise? And guess what, it was still not enough for the North, they had to have the presidency. When was the last time you used the Niger bridge?
Ok, look at Enugu airport. Is that an international airport? Have you seen Dutse International airport in Gigawa state?
For a region that basically brings international glory to Nigeria, our status today is FAR WORSE than 1960s. Please go and read your history and read up of the true political and development events happening in Nigeria before coming to a forum like this to display gross ignorance.

@second bold: Liberation leaders are not always the leaders that take over when freedom comes. Go and read up on such things before talking. Thank me later.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by searchcorp(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2015
carnegiefan:

You talk like a deeply ignorant and irresponsible person; please no offense.

@first bold, so you mean to tell me that you do not see that it has taken second Niger bridge 16 years for some work to "seem" to be happening on site, while bridges and best roads have been built in the North, silently, without noise? And guess what, it was still not enough for the North, they had to have the presidency. When was the last time you used the Niger bridge?
Ok, look at Enugu airport. Is that an international airport? Have you seen Dutse International airport in Gigawa state?
For a region that basically bring international glory to Nigeria, our status today is FAR WORSE than 1060s. Please go and read your history and read up of the true political and development events happening in Nigeria before coming to a forum like this to display gross ignorance.

@second bold: Liberation leaders are not always the leaders that take over when freedom comes. Go and read up on such things before talking. Thank me later.

firstly, the first, second and maybe tenth niger bridge didn't cause the war in the 1960s, the killings and sacking of our soldiers, civilians and people did.

Secondly, did you think about Nelson Mandela of SA, Napoleon Bonaparte of France, Shigeru Yoshida of south Korea, Charles de Gaule of France, etc... When you said that liberation fighters often times don't lead. I promise you they do most of the times, they are in fact the nucleus of the administrative offices.

I don't think you are ignorant or foolish like you wrongly accused me. I only think you are blinded by sentiments.

The eastern governors and elected officials should be blamed for the poor development. Obasanjo in his 8 years in power didn't tar the roads that leads to his village. That doesn't make him any less a yoruba man. Neither should he be blamed for our shortcomings.

3 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Emekamex(m): 11:42pm On May 31, 2015
searchcorp:

firstly, the first, second and maybe tenth niger bridge didn't cause the war in the 1960s, the killings and sacking of our soldiers, civilians and people did.

Secondly, did you think about Nelson Mandela of SA, Napoleon Bonaparte of France, Shigeru Yoshida of south Korea, Charles de Gaule of France, etc... When you said that liberation fighters often times don't lead. I promise you they do most of the times, they are in fact the nucleus of the administrative offices.

I don't think you are ignorant or foolish like you wrongly accused me. I only think you are blinded by sentiments.

The eastern governors and elected officials should be blamed for the poor development. Obasanjo in his 8 years in power didn't tar the roads that leads to his village. That doesn't make him any less a yoruba man. Neither should he be blamed for our shortcomings.

The point he is trying to make is that they haven't been equality in the way federal projects have been carried out among the major tribes, with eastern federal projects having the least attention or funds. By the way, the whole of Enugu's federal allocation for a year cant even tar the runway in their airport. States govt cant do that on their own, they need help from FG which hasn't been fair to the eastern region.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 31, 2015
Soreza:

Respected? and you get frisked and searched at every entry point of other countries because you are carrying green passport.

So much for respect and been strong
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by searchcorp(m): 11:46pm On May 31, 2015
Emekamex:

The point he is trying to make is that they haven't been equality in the way federal projects have been carried out among the major tribes, with eastern federal projects having the list attention or funds. By the way, the whole of Enugu's federal allocation for a year cant even tar the runway in their airport. States govt cant do that on their own, they need help from FG which hasn't been fair to the eastern region.

first of all, i actually gave you that like on your post.

Secondly, I believe you also have a point, which calls for dialogue and not a split, I may also say that we are not very well represented at the federal level, that leaves us questioning our senators and federal house of rep. honourables.

Thanks for pointing out his point. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by carnegiefan: 11:51pm On May 31, 2015
Emekamex:

The point he is trying to make is that they haven't been equality in the way federal projects have been carried out among the major tribes, with eastern federal projects having the list attention or funds. By the way, the whole of Enugu's federal allocation for a year cant even tar the runway in their airport. States govt cant do that on their own, they need help from FG which hasn't been fair to the eastern region.

Thanks for helping me break it down for him.
Our problem is that most of our people (particularly the younger ones) are too lazy to read up on history, and too carefree to focus and see what they should see.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by carnegiefan: 11:53pm On May 31, 2015
gboss4sure:

Respected? and you get frisked and searched at every entry point of other countries because you are carrying green passport.

So much for respect and been strong

Getting rid of that passport is the major driving force behind most Biafrans' overseas agitation to leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by pazienza(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2015
Soreza:

Russians might want USSR back, but does the Ukrainians, Georgians, Latvians, Estonians, Azerbaijans, etc want USSR back? NO!

It's simple, the oppressors always need the oppressed and not other way round.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by carnegiefan: 11:59pm On May 31, 2015
searchcorp:

I highlighted the parts of your comment that is worth responding to.

My friend honestly speaking you don't sound Igbo. No offense. I have seen enough people from west of Ikaland make this same accusation once you present facts to them.
All I will tell you is that in a struggle for survival, sentiment has very little to do with it. If the Niger bridge collapses tomorrow, no sentiment can change the fact that it was neglected for 16 years.
Stay well and please focus on facts not fables.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by searchcorp(m): 12:05am On Jun 01, 2015
carnegiefan:

I highlighted the parts of your comment that is worth responding to.

My friend honestly speaking you don't sound Igbo. No offense. I have seen enough people from west of Ikaland make this same accusation once you present facts to them.
All I will tell you is that in a struggle for survival, sentiment has very little to do with it. If the Niger bridge collapses tomorrow, no sentiment can change the fact that it was neglected for 16 years.
Stay well and please focus on facts not fables.

I'm an Igbo guy. Yes, I sound Nigerian.

I have passed through the naija bridge atleast 6 times this year already. Please give this new government a chance. They really might fix all the wrongs.

Buhari has a lot of restructuring to do. Lets please be patient.

Stay well too bro. Kachifo Nwanna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by carnegiefan: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2015
searchcorp:

I'm an Igbo guy. Yes, I sound Nigerian.

I have passed through the naija bridge atleast 6 times this year already. Please give this new government a chance. They really might fix all the wrongs.

Buhari has a lot of restructuring to do. Lets please be patient.

Stay well too bro. Kachifo Nwanna.

Did you say "restructuring"? Okay o! cheesy
As for patience, well I cannot be patient with Buhari because he was not patient with GEJ. In this world you reap what you sowed.
For decades, these same people stagnated Nigeria and made true change impossible.
It would be foolhardy of me to believe that he would do what his people in the North fear most -RESTRUCTURING Nigeria.
Ka chi fo nwanne. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 01, 2015
One Naija!!!!
Hello friend pls, vote me now Authenticate to nominate N.E. Ikono.. Click "t.c o/SlGIGkjM4N" to Nominate me. Thank you!
Please there is a space between "c" and "o"... Copy the link... Then close the space and it'll link u to where u can vote for me! Thanks!
Re: See What An Israeli Woman Have To Say About Biafra(video) by hummerwise(m): 1:15am On Jun 01, 2015
SOUNDKING:
i woun't show you my pix and am not hiding from you,but if you bite more than you can chew, i will make you see me, and that will be the very last day you see with your eyes, dare me please.
kids

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose / IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together / Peter Obi Visits Ayo Oritsejafor In Warri (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.