Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Favourite Animes/manga/manhwa/manhua - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Favourite Animes/manga/manhwa/manhua (1389 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Pilot Manga: Read Comic Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favourite Animes/manga/manhwa/manhua by orogodoganyin(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2015
just want to share some of my favourite animes/mangas. here is a few in no particular order and they are all very good. if you've come across any that you've enjoyed as well, pls endeavour to recommend cheesy
naruto
one piece
tower of god
kubera
noblesse
ruler of the land
combat continent
the gamer
magician by kim sarae
one punch man
aries
Re: My Favourite Animes/manga/manhwa/manhua by Eldirecto: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
orogodoganyin:
just want to share some of my favourite animes/mangas. here is a few in no particular order and they are all very good. if you've come across any that you've enjoyed as well, pls endeavour to recommend cheesy
naruto
one piece
tower of god
kubera
noblesse
ruler of the land
combat continent
the gamer
magician by kim sarae
one punch man
aries
Yo, I love tower of god too
Re: My Favourite Animes/manga/manhwa/manhua by orogodoganyin(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2020
Eldirecto:
Yo, I love tower of god too

where have you reached?

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Film Industry Needs An Insurance Policy / Pls Help!!! DSTV / 14 Things We Can’t Wait To See Happen In Game Of Thrones...with Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.