Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star (76864 Views)

Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} / See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! / Seephoto Of Wizkid With His First Girl Friend Before He Became A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
I think the girl is a model not a girlfriend sha..
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Airforce1(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2015
sucess001:

Respect!

Thanks

No gain
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Airforce1(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2015
saxywale:
I think the girl is a model not a girlfriend sha..

Say what you know

Don't think
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

Say what you know

Don't think
And how do you know the girl was wizkids girlfried..do you have proof?
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On May 31, 2015
saxywale:

And how do you know the girl was wizkids girlfried..do you have proof?

She admitted it

Wizkid confirmed it

Everyone knw about their relationship back in the days
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

She admitted it

Wizkid confirmed it

Show us a link or screen shot of where she or whizkid admitted.. simple!
Don't spread rumours..
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by donJ2(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm so what happened?
Am not saying this is the case
But sometimes when a man's status changes the woman realises but fails to acknowledge it and want to still treat and refer to him like
"I know where u started from"
And of cos it causes the man to look for someone else
While love is important,to most men respect supercedes love
That's why in some Cases the man goes after the Secretary and leaves the wife cos the wife is practicing "see finish"

Like I said am not saying that is the case here just saying!

Guys if u agree hit the like button ,if you don't mention me and let's hear your view

Ur signature explains it all to me...

...gr8 point of view, kip it up
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Airforce1(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2015
saxywale:

Show us a link or screen shot of where she or whizkid admitted.. simple!
Don't spread rumours..

Hip hop magazine 2010... June edition
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by bezzus(f): 9:46pm On May 31, 2015
Yes he is as Tall as a tomato leave
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by indiraserv: 9:47pm On May 31, 2015
Thank you Sir!
donJ2:

Ur signature explains it all to me...

...gr8 point of view, kip it up
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

Hip hop magazine 2010... June edition
Ok thanks. I knew the girl worked as a video vixen and model at some point though.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

I tall pass you na by far

I doubt it.... Wizkid seems to be a giant in your world.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Femistico(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2015
see there long necks..lol

so at that small stage of there life they've known wat is bf and gf instead of them to concentrate on there studies, well its none of my biz...datz why he's a dropout..

#irepdavido
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by princecemo(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2015
No need for long aguement, wiz kid dated her way back in 2010.... She is my neigbour in surulere.... Won't say d strees buh Akinsemoyin estate bode thomas. Wen wiz kid still dey find her come street. Sophie is just a nice gurl hope mr. Wiz no make mistake.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by wonlasewonimi: 10:14pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

She admitted it

Wizkid confirmed it

Bros you can lie o...thats sophie rammal and she was never his gf, she just did the video with him. Abeg focus on making your album don't add lying to your laziness.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Airforce1(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Bros you can lie o...thats sophie rammal and she was never his gf, she just did the video with him. Abeg focus on making your album don't add lying to your laziness.

take a look at the first picture, wizkid still dey secondary school then and was still a teenager

He sang "Holla at your boy 2010 at 21yrs of age
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by jaydee87(m): 10:33pm On May 31, 2015
Fairgodwin:
My oh my! If that girl is still the lady in that last photo, I say, WOW!
Wizkid, you miss, lol.
Give me such a lady and I'm okay with the world!
Well, I'll keep searching [till I find].
Meanwhile, #teamvirgin till then.

can do u a favour by giving you her address but think u will like her sister more...
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by jaydee87(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
princecemo:
No need for long aguement, wiz kid dated her way back in 2010.... She is my neigbour in surulere.... Won't say d strees buh Akinsemoyin estate bode thomas. Wen wiz kid still dey find her come street. Sophie is just a nice gurl hope mr. Wiz no make mistake.
u said u won't mention the street but u just did bro...
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by princecemo(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2015
I did nt mention her street, I only mentioned d estate, and dere r more dan one street in d estate. Tnx
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by goldennugget: 11:23pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by tobie247(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2015
Airforce1:

wizkid is not short

Stop saying whats not
Ogbeni "Hairforce", obviously haven't met Wizzy in real life or been to any of his shows. D bro iz short menh(no offense)!
Suck it bro, u suuuck!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Walspring: 12:09am On Jun 01, 2015
totalbaby:
She is beautiful. He seems to have a thing for biracial women.

Wishing you Long Life and Prosperity.

Happy Birthday.!!!

Send me my own E-cake as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by toprealman: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2015
What if she was bleeping every thing with a jack piper?
What if she was a Kleptomaniac?
What if she dumped the young man thinking he wasn't gonna be a big player?
What if they were just not compatible?
What if ......
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by IAmTobore(m): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2015
pretydiva:
Singing *if u c me drive by holla at ur boy* gud old days
That's when wizkid was still wizkid.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by MRBrownJ: 12:56am On Jun 01, 2015
broke people do break up too, are they not? so why does people expect wizkid to stay with her forever just because he made it?!
some people (artist or their partner) dont change and others do, its called LIFE!
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Her name is Sophie rahman. she was Wiz's first girlfriend and was with him when the going was tough. this half caste girl was featured in his first video- "Holla @ your boy"

Now whiz is fully blown and has decided to leave her...typical of men who forget their roots. smh

Source: sucess001 https://www.nairaland.com/1285198/picture-wizkid-first-girlfriend-before

This a bloody fucccking lie.
And this shiiit made front page!!!.
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by mymissingrib(m): 4:16am On Jun 01, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

which kind album?make he make one track make we c
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2015
clovislouis:
what's her instagram name

sophierammal_

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by GbengaJimoh(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2015
She's older than Wizpikin
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by Fairgodwin(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2015
jaydee87:

can do u a favour by giving you her address but think u will like her sister more...

that'd have been nice, but I don't think she'd want me - you know I'm not a 'celebrity'
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by nawtikid(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2015
indiraserv:
Hmmmm so what happened?
Am not saying this is the case
But sometimes when a man's status changes the woman realises but fails to acknowledge it and want to still treat and refer to him like
"I know where u started from"
And of cos it causes the man to look for someone else
While love is important,to most men respect supercedes love
That's why in some Cases the man goes after the Secretary and leaves the wife cos the wife is practicing "see finish"

Like I said am not saying that is the case here just saying!

Guys if u agree hit the like button ,if you don't mention me and let's hear your view
I agree wit u tho, except 4 d part wia u mentioned dat respect supercedes love

IMO. nothing supercedes love, not even respect

Where dia is genuine love, all oda thinz fall in place
Re: Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star by macof(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
kendrick9:
wow.. the girl is stunning and she's lightskin too..
look at this fool.. its people like you that force girls to bleach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead / Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.