Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation (33538 Views)

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by mrking3(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by snowytee(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
funny appointments
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by adanny01(m): 8:08am On Aug 28, 2015
chesterlee:
Question of the Day:

Why did Buhari not find a man of integrity from
the North to use as his running mate during the
Presidential election? Why did he go South?
If indeed regions do not matter he should have
selected a man/woman from Duara or any other
part of the North to be his running mate. I bet
even those pretending not to mind if he appoints
only Northerners would not have voted for him.

Winning elections and running government are two different things. You cant run government like you will run a political campaign

2 Likes

Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2015
ok... I just checked the wikipedia link you put there.
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by chesterlee(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2015
adanny01:

Winning elections and running government are two different things. You cant run government like you will run a political campaign

Are you for real?
Whatever rocks your boat tho!
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by djcliff(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2015
ah Baba go slow, this one is fast oh!
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by Muri1533: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2015
politricks:
When matters beyond your mental capability are being discussed, KEEP QUIET. And what the hell is the meaning of 'scrapted'
gbam. You spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by aridvalok(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2015
hmmmmmm......
What a big post and am sure with nice pay directly or indirectly.
Oga secretary general carry go but shaa remember me for your paradise as we have once met before.
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by Tintinnoty(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2015
i hope these guys don't disapoint
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by Uncleodi(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Is this some kind of Time Travel?

Dr. Onu cannot be left empty handed. It won't be fair on him at all after his in debt loyalty. He is relatively too big for ministerial position sef. I really wonder what happens next!
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by engrshakespeare: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
politricks:
When matters beyond your mental capability are being discussed, KEEP QUIET. And what the hell is the meaning of 'scrapted'

grin grin grin grin
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by batstan(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Uncleodi:
Is this some kind of Time Travel?

Dr. Onu cannot be left empty handed. It won't be fair on him at all after his in debt loyalty. He is relatively too big for ministerial position sef. I really wonder what happens next!

Dr Onu may go for Ambassadorial or Special Duties
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by batstan(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2015
engrshakespeare:

grin grin grin grin
Engrphuckpuck, i hail
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by adedayourt(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2015
mensdept:
Sounds like a lot of bull, this position needs to be scrapted

see as u allow Politricks finish u for public.

u sef dey caution wetin u go dey talk
u mist be feeling.soo empty now

1 Like

Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by peter4d2(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2015
chesterlee:
Question of the Day:

Why did Buhari not find a man of integrity from
the North to use as his running mate during the
Presidential election? Why did he go South?
If indeed regions do not matter he should have
selected a man/woman from Duara or any other
part of the North to be his running mate. I bet
even those pretending not to mind if he appoints
only Northerners would not have voted for him.

Tell them brotherly cos @ my former place of work dats hw we do argue discuss n they label me an antagonist.
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by DavidRWaller: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_>`````~~>>> WWW.ECASH55.COM
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by sartorius(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Lawals appointment was political reward to north east apc. Kyari cv is unquestionable
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by 989900: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2015
adanny01:

More or less a charade to scam the people for votes?
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by 989900: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2015
IMO, all 6 Geo-political zones need to be near fairly represented. OTOH, it's no time to whine nor wail yet, as there are still plenty appointments to be made, and it is only natural to use people you are familiar with in sensitive positions.
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by nickxtra(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2015
A load of work. No wonder Pius Anyim was always sleeping even at important meetings
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by oluminister: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
I think PMB know those who can work for him and perform better I think all suggested nominee will perform in different ministry or agency because all appointee has major input for the government is only left for president to check and sign their proposer if it genuine. Let us wait after 3years before we judge him.

lastly if all this is for the masses PMB carry go
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by adanny01(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
chesterlee:

Are you for real?
Whatever rocks your boat tho!

It is totally unrealistic for campaign promises to be fully redeemed by any standards. Ask Americans with their advanced democracy whether Obama has performed 100% as expected. You can choose to be unrealistic, as for me, even before voting Buhari i was sure his promises will not be fully met. I didnt expect it as am a realist. If i get any thing above 60% from Buhari, that is good enough in comparison to the immediate past government whom i score below 40.
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by adanny01(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
989900:

More or less a charade to scam the people for votes?

A bit right. Its all about the votes i agree but sometimes even with good intentions, a lie can be told.

I ve always had the opinion that elections is like a choice of lesser evil. More like "with me or without me" Tom Cruise in the movie Knight and Day.
Re: Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation by jpphilips(m): 1:34am On Aug 31, 2015
mensdept:
Sounds like a lot of bull, this position needs to be scrapted

Olodo with the IQ of a mosquito

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visitors' Seat At The Magistrate Court In Wuse, Abuja (Photo) / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.