Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos (56421 Views)

Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / 5 Killed, As Biafra Supporters Clash With JTF In Onitsha (graphic Photos) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Emyogalanya: 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
Just arrived at upper iweka when they took the last two guys from the place see ppl no dey fear dead body o na to go snap everybody dey do even toronto hospital ppl climb the fence to go see burnt dead bodies. In our days when i was in the world once we hear "DEAD BODY" we migrate to another villa/country till after the burial end time tins
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by IbnuUche(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2015
Chineke!!!!! cry
R.I.P to the deceased.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by 1stola: 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
youngmonie:
See wetin buhri cause, if he had built roads for seperate roads for tankers al this nonsense would not be happening. undecided
grin
Silly Sarcasm.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by chunny01(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
I just confirmed it.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Emyogalanya: 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
Meanwhile i think it will be wrong for buhari to go to office tomorrow cos nigerians are mourning. But how can that happen since its in biafra land
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by cyprus000: 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
That2:
This isn't about saying "RIP", People should be held accountable for this. What caused the tank to fell? Is it bad road? Then held the government for it. Is it from the fault of the tank? Then held the company for it. BTW which company is the tank conveying fuel from? Come to think of it, these are the same people boosting of how they have so much fuel even in scarcity and now that abundance fuel is what killed many.
[size=13pt]
The embolded shiit.
Flawed your drill.

It shows the hypocritical tribalist fanatic you are.

Are you trying to justify their death,bcs certain people claimed to have fuel in abundance?
[/size]

16 Likes

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=That2 post=34286571]This isn't about saying "RIP", People should be held accountable for this. What caused the tank to fell? Is it bad road? Then held the government for it. Is it from the fault of the tank? Then held the company for it. BTW which company is the tank conveying fuel from? Come to think of it, these are the same people boosting of how they have so much fuel even in scarcity and now that abundance fuel is what killed many.
d roads DAT lead to d park is well build,d road is always populated
by people going to asaba,I think d fault is from d driver
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by jmoore(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2015
That2:
This isn't about saying "RIP", People should be held accountable for this. What caused the tank to fell? Is it bad road? Then held the government for it. Is it from the fault of the tank? Then held the company for it. BTW which company is the tank conveying fuel from? Come to think of it, these are the same people boosting of how they have so much fuel even in scarcity and now that abundance fuel is what killed many.

Those that died boasted they don't have fuel scarcity, huh?
How many of those that perished in the accident do you know?
It is a motor park, people from other tribes may be victims too.

smh

8 Likes

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by winetapper: 8:12pm On May 31, 2015
shamecurls:

I do agree with you but the road worthiness of these trucks re nothing to write about. You need to see these trucks at the depot and you will agree with me that 90% of them re not road worthy. These same trend applies to containerized trucks too

Yeah, you right but it would help reduce somethings heavy trucks like that shouldnt use busy roads
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by instaforexngr(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2015
Only in Nigeria things like this happens
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by funkybully(f): 8:18pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
That2:
[/s]

U deserve a name more than a FOOL for that last statement. Idiat!

5 Likes

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by SamuelPeter4422(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2015
Amen oooooo.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by RealSleek(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2015
angry
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by omocalabar(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
I thought we were having fuel scarcity
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by holyokoto(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2015
kossyablaze:
May we neva die like this IJN!!!

Some of them that are victims says the same thing as you just said in at least one or two occasions
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Michelbare(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2015
That2:

ur language makes it difficult to read......
c that guy roast like bush Rat
Mehn Death is real oh

RIP
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by holyokoto(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
youngmonie:
See wetin buhri cause, if he had built roads for seperate roads for tankers al this nonsense would not be happening. undecided

I love this Guy, Buhari go suffer for your hand be that
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Uncletony(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
That2:

petrol tankers & dangote trucks falls & kills people in every part of this country!. Ur hatred for ibos will only make u madt!!.

6 Likes

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by ZUBY77(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
Very sad.. And I was there two days ago.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
This just why I keep saying that tankers should operate only at night! Just imagine. I lost two of my kingsmen to similar issue in portharcourt.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Saintogokeyaho: 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
This is really a gory sight,most unfortunate may we never die like this.Rip to d dead.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Maximus85(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
starbuck:
I was coming back from village when I arrived at upper iweka (asaba park) precisely when a tank carrying fuel fell in front of the park and ignited fire. Many lives were lost and also buses. Bodies of victims are as many as 50 and counting.

Source: eye witness account

Petrol should not be transported during the day. It should be at night.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by rocoh(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
Am tired of graphic images. Can we have our normal life back?
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by holyokoto(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2015
kushfc:
May everyone reading this and those that are not never suffer a tragic death.

Hit like 2 say Amen.

RIP 2 d dead.

Most of them has at least done that, but that will not elude death
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by bloomin: 8:25pm On May 31, 2015
My God! What a world! May there souls rest in peace.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Femastic: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
RIP
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
Dis is so hrtbreaking,lord pls av mercy on d departed and may their soul r.i.p. Dis shldnt be happening d poor masses av suffered alot already.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
igbo don fall inside Lagoon oooooo.... Rip to the dead, may God grant their family fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Macelliot(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2015
May God Almighty grant their family the fortitude to bear the Loss.... May God forgive them all... Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Maci Currin: Longest Legs In The World 2021 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.