Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos (56425 Views)

Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / 5 Killed, As Biafra Supporters Clash With JTF In Onitsha (graphic Photos) / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
cupid4ig:
u are a foool I swear
you are a bigger fool
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by emmyblow: 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
God have mercy on your children ooooooooh.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Firevinci(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
Man, this is serious, looks like a volcanic eruption.

RIP cry

God save us from Hellfire!!
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Firevinci(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
Man, this is serious, looks like a volcanic eruption.

RIP cry

May God save us from Hellfire!!
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by chokolee12(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2015
Jesus shocked
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by mayorkyzo: 9:33pm On May 31, 2015
OMG what a cruel and painful way to die..imagine the trauma these people went thru before they died..when ordinary steam from hot sometimes touches ya hand it's hot then imagine the heat from the fire..Lord save our soul..and may their souls and all the other departed RIP
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by jornie(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2015
so sad...my God comfort the family of the berieved..
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by omolami: 9:36pm On May 31, 2015
Clear evidence that Buhari. reign will be a monumental disaster. Nigerians should brace up
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Trustyd1(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2015
winetapper:
Fuel tankers and big truck should have their own private lane
they should just stop applying the road from 8am till 9pm. This'll do they've done enough havoc already
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Neplusultra(f): 9:45pm On May 31, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
The embolded shiit.
Flawed your drill.

It shows the hypocritical tribalist fanatic you are.

Are you trying to justify their death,bcs some certain people claimed to have fuel in abundance?
[/size]

His/her own will be worse! Don't talk too much!!!
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Missmossy(f): 9:48pm On May 31, 2015
Holy heavens! This is too much,what a big loss.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by bunmititi(f): 9:50pm On May 31, 2015
kblaze111:

but do you really believe this, how can you casualize such a catastrophy.
these corpses are fathers, brothers, sons, daughters, wives to people.
the total pain is unmeasurable and the multiplier effect is huge.
and yet you can trivialise it on the altar of politics. May God help our generation.

you have to bend down and see Aba!
if the truck brake fail,
why did it not jump into the nearby River Niger?
why did it make a smart 90 degree turn
and enter into the Asaba Park?
you are saying this because you have not lost close person
to all the killers
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by femo86(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2015
Who is to be held responsible for this?

It's really painful and sad leaving your home and not coming back to your loved ones. R I P to the dead and to those injured, It is well with you. May God continually guide and protect us all...AMEN
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Neplusultra(f): 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:

you have to bend down and see Aba!
if the truck brake fail,
why did it not jump into the nearby River Niger?
why did it make a smart 90 degree turn
and enter into the Asaba Park?
you are saying this because you have not lost close person
to all the killers
If you are bold enough, come out from bigotry disguised as sympathy and let d same fate befall you!!! Just be smarter and bolder!!! I dare you!!!
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 31, 2015
That2:
This isn't about saying "RIP", People should be held accountable for this. What caused the tank to fall? Is it bad road? Then hold the government for it. Is it from the fault of the tank? Then hold the company for it. B[b]TW which company is the tank conveying fuel from? Come to think of it, these are the same people boasting of how they have so much fuel even in scarcity and now that abundance fuel is what roasted[/b] I.

Are you a fool?

1 Like

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by brightleave(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2015
aw!!! rip to the dead.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 31, 2015
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Btruth: 10:05pm On May 31, 2015
I don't remember the last time tears drop from my eyes like tonight? Why this now? God, please have mercy. We are still celebrating a new dawn in Nigeria. Please help us Lord to stop all this evil things in our land.

cry
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Amaechi5(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmmm hope this isn't a suicide killer.(terrorism)
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by emmyblow: 10:08pm On May 31, 2015
God have mercy on your children. Ooooooooooooh, R.I.P. BOTHERS
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Octaves(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2015
That2:
This isn't about saying "RIP", People should be held accountable for this. What caused the tank to fall? Is it bad road? Then hold the government for it. Is it from the fault of the tank? Then hold the company for it. BTW which company is the tank conveying fuel from? Come to think of it, these are the same people boasting of how they have so much fuel even in scarcity and now that abundance fuel is what roasted many.
you were making sense. All of a sudden you ruined it with tribal bigotry and spite. There is a time and place for everything. Your last sentence is wildly inappropriate and insensitive for this thread. RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by basisop(m): 10:13pm On May 31, 2015
That2:
This isn't about saying "RIP", People should be held accountable for this. What caused the tank to fall? Is it bad road? Then hold the government for it. Is it from the fault of the tank? Then hold the company for it. BTW which company is the tank conveying fuel from? Come to think of it, these are the same people boasting of how they have so much fuel even in scarcity and now that abundance fuel is what roasted many.

I thought I was reading from a sane mind. You are simply wicked. You are not different from a terrorist.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Emmanueledu(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2015
Am sooooo dumbfounded! Lord have mercy on your people ooo RIP to the dead!
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by josh005(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2015
Heavenly father pls protect your children, our going it out everyday is to seek what eat & not what will eat us. pls guide our going out & coming in Jesus name Amen
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by basisop(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2015
starbuck:
I was coming back from village when I arrived at upper iweka (asaba park) precisely when a tank carrying fuel fell in front of the park and ignited fire. Many lives were lost and also buses. Bodies of victims are as many as 50 and counting.

Source: eye witness account

I drove past the park today morning on my way to PH, I was even commending the orderliness of the commercial buses. I noticed blood on the road not knowing that a disaster will happen there today.
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by vivypretty(f): 10:19pm On May 31, 2015
what a sad news.rest in peace
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by osnova(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2015
Damn.

Gross

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2015
Tolzeal:
Sometimes I wonder what's the purpose of STRUGLING.
When DEATH could just come so swiftly to wipe things OUT.

RIP TO THE DEAD..

cry
me too I wander o
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by rummmy: 10:21pm On May 31, 2015
Apc bad govt and buhari responsible for this....PDP
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by mrcute(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2015
God save us all
Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by emerem: 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
winetapper:
Fuel tankers and big truck should have their own private lane
when Obiano has failed by baning cyclists. He is trying to be clueless.

1 Like

Re: Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos by KcVictor(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
Hey Jesus Christ!! RIP victims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Maci Currin: Longest Legs In The World 2021 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.