Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public (16513 Views)

Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Why Buhari Didn’t Make Assets Public – Aides / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by lurther: 5:59pm On May 31, 2015
Kayode Ogundamisi a Staunch supporter of Buhari, who is known for his vocal criticism of GEJ's administration have told Buhari to declare his Assets publicly.

Way to go?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 31, 2015
Nice one Kayode. At the same time, i hope you know who you stuck out your neck for?

13 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by lurther: 6:04pm On May 31, 2015
Lalasticlala....... Do the needfull. This man is one of the political analyst that supported Buhari's campaign and was very critical GEJ's administration.

I Think APC supporters should take a cue from this man and tell Buhari to atleast fullfil this electoral campaign promise. This one is not even hard to fulfil.

Let us just know his worth. The same issue we all condemned Goodluck, who declared his to the Code of Conduct Bureau, but didn't go Public.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:05pm On May 31, 2015
Make d man declare make I know if na only one million dhe him account as he take claim before
He buy form

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by helovesme(f): 6:09pm On May 31, 2015
Kayode needs to shut the f*ck up.

I don't understand his rush about being so overly critical about the government that's barely 48hours old.

He's been going around displaying his ignorance.

The process/timeline for assets declaration has been clearly explained by learned folks so what's this old man's problem

Today, he was called out and shamed on twitter for claiming that PMB hasn't reacted to the recent Boko Haram bombings when in actual fact he has.

He's too much in a hurry to be seen as "holding PMB to account". He should swallow a chill pill abegi. No be only him vote PMB or carry PMB for head. Awitan, he's even based in the UK. Even people living and working fulltime in Nigeria are giving PMB and his new government time to settle down.

I will be unfollowing him on twitter very soon. Very annoying someborry angry angry sad

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by lurther: 6:10pm On May 31, 2015
Maybe, that's why he don't want to declare.... During campaign he had 1million naira, Now he may declare 20billion dollars in anticipation of the future loot.
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Make d man declare make I know if na only one million dhe him account as he take claim before
He buy form

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by hucienda: 6:12pm On May 31, 2015
The way Everybody don shine eye for governance in Nigeria these days ehn... lol.

Guess we making progress. We will get there.

24 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by lurther: 6:13pm On May 31, 2015
LOL! But, you guys never said so in Goodluck's time.

Oh! So now there is a procedure for declaration of assets in Buhari's regime?

But, you all condemned Goodluck who followed the right procedure and wanted him to go a step further by making it public.

Now, why changing tune?
helovesme:

I don't understand his rush about being so over critical about the government that's barely 48hours old.

The process for assets declaration has been clearly explained by learned folks so what's this old man's problem

Today, he was called out and shamed on twitter for claiming that PMB hasn't reacted to the recent Boko Haram bombings when in actual fact he has.

I will be unfollowing him on twitter very soon. Very annoying someborry angry angry sad

53 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by helovesme(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2015
lurther:
LOL! But, you guys never said so in Goodluck's time.

Oh! So now there is a procedure for declaration of assets in Buhari's regime?

But, you all condemned Goodluck who followed the right procedure and wanted him to go a step further by making it public.

Now, why changing tune?

Gbe nu re dake jare. undecided undecided

The last time Jona declared his assets(reluctantly) was when he was Vice President before the demise of Yar Adua. He hasn't done so since then. Google is your friend and you have a brain - please use it.

Besides, has Jona declared his assets now that he has left office as he is required to?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2015
#Buharideclareyourasset

9 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by eagleeye2: 6:26pm On May 31, 2015
If you are open minded, APC or PDP, you will agree that is the right thing to do. If for nothing else, but because he made it a Point during his campaign.

But let's wait and see. At least before his 100 days in office.

9 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Firefire(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2015
We need people that would be able to see beyond their myopic sentiment.

What was Malam Garba Shehu thinking when he said "Buhari has fulfilled his promise of publicly declaring his assets"

Nigerians are no longer fools, don't try to play on our intelligence.

If PMB needs 6 months to declare his assets publicly, we shall be glad to wait rather than attempting to fool Nigerians.

Malam Garba Shehu, this is a public last warning to you.
angry

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 31, 2015
He has the right not to Declare it and nothing will happen but being a peace loving president and Democratic one as that ...he will make it public

But it has to go thru a procedure

www.nairaland.com/2348337/onyema-responds-buharis-critics-over

If you day nairaland make he go view this thread,on I ranu oshi
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by sammyj: 6:30pm On May 31, 2015
To be sincere with Nigerians SAI BABA and his VP must declare their asset in the public as promised during their campaign because when GEJ refuse to do the same thing we all criticized him for not declaring his asset publicly !!!! cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by kenedy175(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2015
Okay
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by countsparrow: 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
let them declare it publicly... Why is it so hard for them to do this little thing? undecided undecided undecided

Declare by monday o, or i will walk from Lagos to Spain for ....

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Lordseyad(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
KILODE GAN NAA?

E fi eni eleni le o ***in Olamide's voice**
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by finestiyke(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
Heheheheh, this CHANGE go sweet oh!
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by POPdecorator: 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
Hg
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by adamskutty(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
There is no way buhari can declare his assets until after 1 month, the same way yar'adua did.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
Buhari and Osibanjo should understand that Nigerians didn't vote them there because they have the best smiles and words to say, it's because of the ideologies the represent. A single deviation from that will invite the wrath of Amadioha.... Even from their adherents....

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by folabayo1(f): 6:31pm On May 31, 2015
Shut up kayode or wateva and let dis man be! Ppl are tryin to get in his head and make him puppet like dey did to gej and left him at d very point of his need Smh undecided
Nigeria ppl no dey ever dey satisfied!
I wonder wat his declaration of assets will contribute positively to this country lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by MuttleyLaff: 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:
I don't understand his rush about being so overly critical about the government that's barely 48hours old.
The process/timeline for assets declaration has been clearly explained by learned folks so what's this old man's problem
He's too much in a hurry to be seen as "holding PMB to account". He should swallow a chill pill abegi. No be only him vote PMB or carry PMB for head. Awitan, he's even based in the UK. Even people living and working fulltime in Nigeria are giving PMB and his new government time to settle down.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease
In the game, it is called "agbari", strategy and styling, wink wink
... very annoying someBORING angry angry angry
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Gepheral: 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
Not only Kayode.. Even me

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by Burger01(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
The way people are subjecting PMB under high powered microscopic scrutiny is very serious, Na wa o. What did Jonathan ever declare before and after his tenure? Even at that, we have idea of Buhari's wealth. We know he is not that lavish like the thieves before himsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by kenedy175(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
He said its only 150 cows, 1 million naira and a house in Daura that he has in this world Now! Abi na lie him Talk? Lol grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by pinkhill(f): 6:32pm On May 31, 2015
P
Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by synergycom19: 6:33pm On May 31, 2015
Why PMB why,it's so early to start breaking campaign promises?

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by preselect(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2015
una don buy one chance vehicle.
wait, una nova see anything yet.

change abi?

[size=48pt]Buhari where are the chibok girls[/size]

#bringbackourgirls

18 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by efilefun(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2015
preselect:
una don buy one chance vehicle.
wait, una nova see anything yet.

change abi?

[size=48pt]Buhari where are the chibok girls[/size]

#bringbackourgirls

8 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by omonnakoda: 6:33pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

Why so aggressive and irritable? You are the one that needs the "chill pill".He is entitled to is opinion and e has not expressed this disrespectfully.Personally I think people should have waited till Monday at least to see if he will declare publicly and I agree that the clamour seems a bit hurried but that i the nature of social media people now have the opportunity to vent in public.

18 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public by ooshinibos: 6:35pm On May 31, 2015
helovesme:

Thank you sir ....the asset declaration thing will be available in 30 days , I don't understand the rush ...Nigerians can be annoying especially in the internet and social media age ....
why cant they ask Jonathan to declare his assets now ..after 6 years in Govt

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos / Why Buhari Is Yet To Present 2017 Budget To National Assembly – presidency / ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.