Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,923 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:31 AM

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) (83737 Views)

When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic / See What This Girl Did To Her Boyfriend.some Girls Are Desperate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Eiskabeer(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2015
kelvine:
The tall slim lady in black pictured on the right should most likely be engaged.
She is calm and not struggling to with anyone.

If you like catch the bouquet 52 times a year, na only God they give husband.
both tall girls on d rite nd left..so calm nd gentle,d flower shld b 4 one of them,by God grace
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Sure!
. . Oh... Reasons she asked!.... . . Naija bae be hunting for naija guys based abroad..

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Dandeson1:
am sure you are just a lil kid

You too grin grin

Dear English,

Your sons and daughters are making big mistake in understanding you, may you teach them how to spell please.

2 Likes

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Toks2008(m): 12:07am On Jun 01, 2015
kelvine:
The tall slim lady in black pictured on the right should most likely be engaged.

Thats exactly what might just be going through her mind.

If only ladies know how seriously many dudes are also looking for wives.

Everybody dey form levels but inside us we pray fervently to settle down.

2 Likes

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Dandeson1(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Viciyus:

You too grin grin

Dear English,

Your sons and daughters are making big mistake in understanding you, may you teach them how to spell please.

yup, you still a lil kid... very lil kid

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Dandeson1:
yup, you still a lil kid... very lil kid

OTUNDO grin grin

How you take know say I be kid grin

Them no teach you common sense during your teenage age grin grin
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by ronald4lif(m): 12:16am On Jun 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Oh... Reasons she asked!....
Naija bae be hunting for naija guys based abroad..

Far from it bruv. She's got her reason for asking and it's got nothing to do with your assertion. Cheers!
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Dandeson1(m): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Viciyus:

OTUNDO grin grin

How you take know say I be kid grin

Them no teach you common sense during your teenage age grin grin
yup... run your mouth boy, just like the lil kid you are... show how childish you can be boy...
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by CR77(f): 12:21am On Jun 01, 2015
cool
Flashh:

When will you upload a pix on that DP rather than that food? angry

See this one. undecided
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Far from it bruv. She's got her reason for asking and it's got nothing to do with your assertion. Cheers!
My assertion's a general fact... Question's... Why didn't she ask any other guy? Why you? Isn't it obvious? That ur picture's shot in a foreign background?
You dnt have to argue on this... Nigerian girls are one!...
Hello friend pls, vote me now Authenticate to nominate N.E. Ikono.. Click "t.c o/SlGIGkjM4N" to Nominate me. Thank you!
Please there is a space between "c" and "o"... Copy the link... Then close the space and it'll link u to where u can vote for me! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Dandeson1:
yup... run your mouth boy, just like the lil kid you are... show how childish you can be boy...
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Dandeson1:
OTUNDO grin grin

See as you resemble mouse grin with your pink lips,

When you don grow balls like this? grin

I know you ohh, grin grin

oyaa, go suck your mama's brea$t,

I don't reply foolish people more than two times grin

Have a nice day OTUNDO grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Goodnuel: 12:29am On Jun 01, 2015
kelvine:

Maybe she isn't even engaged. Maybe she believes in your second point.

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Dandeson1(m): 12:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Viciyus:

OTUNDO grin grin

When you don grow balls like this? grin

I know you ohh, grin grin

oyaa, go suck your mama's brea$t,

I don't reply foolish people more than two times grin

Have a nice day OTUNDO grin grin

....lil boy, you know nothing??.... Hw much of a kid are you?? smh...
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Kentrasso(f): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Wow. I never thought about wearing a coloured wedding gown.. seems like a nice idea
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by MrBasketball: 1:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Kentrasso:
Wow. I never thought about wearing a coloured wedding gown.. seems like a nice idea
Don't dare wear it on my wedding o. undecided
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by peeparty(m): 4:02am On Jun 01, 2015
If lik catch 100 if it is not your turn you won't get married.just hold on to God at his time he will mk all things beautiful

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Femidigirits: 5:51am On Jun 01, 2015
On point

kelvine:
She is calm and not struggling with anyone.

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by iamnemo(m): 5:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

Those Hips tho...Heavenly
Abeg which hips

2 Likes

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Miner13: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Owkay

The bouquet will change to husband or what am I saying angry angry angry angry

Catch and catch grin grin grin grin if your lifestyle is not ready and qualified to be engaged and married na confirm singular e go be grin grin
Girls wise up cool cool
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by blakky97(m): 6:02am On Jun 01, 2015
mizjules:
The hussle is reaaaaaal!
but why do they form indifferent for the guys? why? why?! why cant they just toast? why? ohh whyyy?
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Flashh:

When will you ugpload a pix on that DP rather than that food? angry

See this one. undecided

Continue saying "same here" hope you know this year has divided into two?undecided

Why are you going to my dp to look for pics?
I have had my pics up here even with my lynpetra account severally. Abi you dey jonze? undecided

This year don divide into two? Really? And I still dey fuccck any how! cry
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 01, 2015
lagunna1:

ehen...

Hey lover!
This one na new month o.
OH BOY THE KIND BLESSING WEY YOU GO CHOP THIS MONTH GO SWEET PASS ORGASM OOO. wink

1 Like

Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by mizjules(f): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2015
blakky97:

but why do they form indifferent for the guys? why? why?!
why cant they just toast? why? ohh whyyy?
Pours him water** wake up from your dreams!
So if a girl toast you, you will open your mouth and say yes abi??
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by mizjules(f): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2015
richidinho:

**checks her dp

Is that u?
Ermm anything?
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by mizjules(f): 6:23am On Jun 01, 2015
sylvalord:
yea right. Coming from a living witness
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by portaableg(f): 6:31am On Jun 01, 2015
Sometimes it's fun acting that way....
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by adeoladeola(f): 6:31am On Jun 01, 2015
mizjules:
The hussle is reaaaaaal!
Sounds more like you've once hustled like this...
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by Vince77(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2015
EggovinMma:
Funny people are rushing out.
The irony is that culture a d tradition still got a hold on most nigerian women. Take them away from Nigeria where traditional laws has little or no effect, and see them turn cold cheesy
very brilliant comment. U r just on point. I hv also been hvin same thought for sometime now. Kudos.
Re: When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) by mizjules(f): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2015
adeoladeola:

Sounds more like you've once hustled like this...
@ all tongue its even the other way round wink and by His grace I won't even have to hussle hard cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.