Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:17 PM

New Politics Forum Launched Online! - Web Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / New Politics Forum Launched Online! (5703 Views)

Launched At Last,adverts Is Now For Free Then Learn 8 Steps To Create Nairaland / Voyacon Technologies Just Launched Giving 85% Discount On All Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by isalegan2: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
Freelancer007:

Good morning bro, thank you for raising your concerns and I would like to address them.

I am not sure about the user you were referring to. However, I believe strongly that democracy thrives when there is freedom of speech and association. I don't believe in gagging the opposition or discouraging sound criticism nourished on logical premises, neither is singing "undue praises" a good lubrication for the wheel of governance.

Consequently, My Nigeria Newspaper will encourage sound contributions from all, irrespective of tribal, political or religious affiliations. However, we will NOT allow users whose ideas thrive solely on "blind sentiments", personal/tribal attacks, hate or defamatory statements without evidence. We want to promote ONLY intellectual discussion in an egalitarian community based on adequate research and sound ideologies.

I and other members of the team will continue to maintain political neutrality and will NOT interfere in the direction of any political discussion. Our aim is to give a voice to the voiceless and encourage government to meet the yearnings & aspirations of the people.

All users of www.mynigerianewspaper.com can directly contact me via the contact button on the site footer, and their concerns will be treated & fairly looked into. I am available & reachable to all.

On the gender selection issue you raised, well, it is ONLY logical that others know the speaker to create a better mind picture, since the platform allows written & not verbal interaction. Secondly, we have changed the
security question & it's easier & more intuitive now.

I am a simple but STRONGLY patriotic Nigerian who believes in the success of this country. I am de-tribalized and I don't believe in blind followership.

I hope have been able to answer your questions. I invite you to join us & become a part of the growing Nigerian family.

Thank you

Great!

No problem with the poster I saw there. He/She'll make it lively. lol.

Also, the security code wasn't visible because of the means I was using to browse and register, not anything to do with your site or programming. Sorry for the miscommunication.

I will retry to register but strongly prefer you include in gender selection the option, "declined" or "not answered." undecided No, I'm not a 'transjenner.' grin Just prefer to write in a gender neutral style in most instances.

Best wishes all the same. cool
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
isalegan2:

Great!

No problem with the poster I saw there. He/She'll make it lively. lol.

Also, the security code wasn't visible because of the means I was using to browse and register, not anything to do with your site or programming. Sorry for the miscommunication.

I will retry to register but strongly prefer you include in gender selection the option, "declined" or "not answered." undecided No, I'm not a 'transjenner.' grin Just prefer to write in a gender neutral style in most instances.

Best wishes all the same. cool

Ok, I will include the option, "decline to answer" in the gender options if that suits you better.

Thanks!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by isalegan2: 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
No worries. I'm registered. cool
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
isalegan2:
Welcome on board. Pls feel relaxed and at home on the forum. Thanks!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2015
Good morning, everyone!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
A great day, Nigeria.
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
A blessed nation, I love you!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 2:26am On Jun 17, 2015
It's fun now fun & creative, try us!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2015
Good morning, peeps!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2015
It's a beautiful day today!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2015
cool
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Beautiful night it is!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
It's so good to know
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 5:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Morning, all!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by RHP(m): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Norada:
Nooooooooooo, na nairaland we know
Na u get nairaland ni? Try to explore, that's what life is all about. #justSaying
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2015
RHP:

Na u get nairaland ni? Try to explore, that's what life is all about. #justSaying
Thanks sir, we look forward to you joining us.
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Thank you!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2015
Okay
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Okay
Thanks, sir
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2015
Thank you all
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Have a great day ahead
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good afternoon, peeps!
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: New Politics Forum Launched Online! by Freelancer007(m): 3:47am On Oct 28, 2015
isalegan2:
We miss you on www.mynigerianewspaper.com. Hope you are doing well, isalegan2?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Web Programming Made Easy With Our One On One Training / activated Google adwords Accounts with $100 Dollars Balance for sell / Ultimate Turnkey Websites & Scripts Pack(2000+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.