Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi (25187 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Rizmo(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2015
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has sacked dissolved the Board of Directors of Greater Port Harcourt Authority with immediate effect.
In a statement signed by Emma Okah on behalf the state government, it said the former administrator Mrs Aleruchi Cookey-Gam of the Authority has been directed to hand over the administration and all property of the Authority to the Secretary of the Authority with immediate effect.

Mrs. Cookey-Gam was former Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice and Secretary to the State Government, SSG, under former Governor Dr Peter Odili administration.

In a related development, the Rivers State government has directed all refuse contractors in the state to return to their areas of work immediately and clean the streets.

The contractors are to meet with the State Governor on Wednesday at 10.00am at the Executive Council Chambers, Government House, Port Harcourt.

learnt that fear has gripped refuse contractors appointed by the immediate past Governor, Chibuike Amaechi because they may be sacked to pave way for loyalists of Wike.

source: www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/31/wike-sacks-board-of-directors-appointed-by-amaechi/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by shakazuldadon: 11:13pm On May 31, 2015
As expected....

GMB will soon start his own and so will other governors so it's no big dealio.

16 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by haywire1: 11:13pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmm and d war begins

Cross-leg watching Rivers state on 3D grin

#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:14pm On May 31, 2015
He nids to purge rivers state of "infections"

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 31, 2015
Yea... Sack them all, if possible give them 25 strokes of cane each. grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by stevolinkon40: 11:16pm On May 31, 2015
Its no news, its expected. What abt the council chairmen? Wike dey fear to dissolve dem cus of buhari I guess.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2015
He needs to purge the fellowers of judas so the state can move forward

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 31, 2015
Good move Wike. Dissolve all the Boards and appoint true Rivers sons and Daughters. May you lead well....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by UnknownT: 11:34pm On May 31, 2015
stevolinkon40:
Its no news, its expected. What abt the council chairmen? Wike dey fear to dissolve dem cus of buhari I guess.
Well, by Monday he will have time for them

12 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 11:37pm On May 31, 2015
But Buhari is expected to retain all Jonadafts appointees including those he appointed on the morning of 29th of May.

These Jonathanians are impossible.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Jorussia(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2015
this action is expected,just as PMB will dissolve all boards set up by GEJ,including that of NDDC.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by ellechrystal(f): 11:43pm On May 31, 2015
hardywaltz:
But Buhari is expected to retain all Jonadafts appointees including those he appointed on the morning of 29th of May.

These Jonathanians are impossible.
Abeg what has johna n buhari got to do here?
Smh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 11:47pm On May 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

Abeg what has johna n buhari got to do here?
Smh
To the TANiodss Buhari is not expected to sack appointees of Jonathan including last minute ones but they expect WikeD to sack all Amaechi's appointees.

Hypocrites...

19 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by ellechrystal(f): 11:54pm On May 31, 2015
hardywaltz:

To the TANiodss Buhari is not expected to sack appointees of Jonathan including last minute ones but they expect WikeD to sack all Amaechi's appointees.

Hypocrites...
Hmm I c.
But I heard d apc goons where d first hypocrites.

9 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Belexy95: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi was the best elected governor rivers state ever had. Wike is only wasting his time. If he likes he should sack all the civil servants in the state.

17 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Tecnonews24: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2015
stevolinkon40:

Do you really think wike is afraid of buhari? the man is ready to give his life for a fight he believes in. Don't drag fragile buhari into the ring with wike it might be too hot for him to withstand. you can ask ameachi How wike reduced him to Nothing in rivers state even when he was still a governor.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Tecnonews24: 12:10am On Jun 01, 2015
stevolinkon40:

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2015
Stepping on toes....
Hello friend pls, vote me now Authenticate to nominate N.E. Ikono.. Click "t.c o/SlGIGkjM4N" to Nominate me. Thank you!
Please there is a space between "c" and "o"... Copy the link... Then close the space and it'll link u to where u can vote for me! Thanks!
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 01, 2015
A good leader needs to work with his own trusted team.

To hell with AMUechi. sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Dejohnbull: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2015
Sack them all childrens of traitor

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by ududolls: 12:27am On Jun 01, 2015
let the show begin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by Mopolchi: 1:15am On Jun 01, 2015
Wike your 4 years go finish where you dey fight amaechi. Abeg make sleeping dogs lie!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by slyopez(m): 2:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Don't forget to sack Prof. Barineme B. Fakae the VC of RSUST.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:15am On Jun 01, 2015
God bless Wike. Operation sweep all loyalties to that traitor ameachi from Rivers. No time.

With time, ameachi will even be afraid to visit his own village.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by disloman(m): 4:53am On Jun 01, 2015
Sacked dissolved?which one u wan make we believe?

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by disloman(m): 4:56am On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Good move Wike. Dissolve all the Boards and appoint true Rivers sons and Daughters. May you lead well....
So all those who were sacked r yoruba n hausa pple?Guy!U dey 4ck up.Politics with bitterness ain't good.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by disloman(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Tecnonews24:

Do you really think wike is afraid of buhari? the man is ready to give is life for a fight he believes in. Don't drag fragile buhari into the ring with wike it might be hot for him to withstand. you can ask ameachi How wike reduced him to Nothing in rivers state even when he was still a governor.
Lolzzzzzzzzzz.Guy!u funny pass all d comedians join together.Don't u think if Jona was still d president,won't he had taken d step?B4 u do anything now,U must think am wella.Wike no fit talk wetin u just talk 4 here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by dBard: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2015
The refuse contractors need to be done away with.
The present level and size of the garbage dumps in the state is just appalling. From sidewalks to road demarcations, everywhere!

Playing politics with people's health.

My beloved 'garden' city, now a Garbage Dump.
sad sad angry angry
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by otokx(m): 6:08am On Jun 01, 2015
slyopez:
Don't forget to sack Prof. Barineme B. Fakae the VC of RSUST.

Take a trip to RSUST then take another to UNIPORT, you will see the difference.

Find out who pays the higher school fees.
Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by otokx(m): 6:10am On Jun 01, 2015
dBard:
The refuse contractors need to be done away with.
The present level and size of the garbage dumps in the state is just appalling. From sidewalks to road demarcations, everywhere!

Playing politics with people's health.

My beloved 'garden' city, now a Garbage Dump.
sad sad angry angry

The refuse collector stopped work 2 weeks ago, I expected WIKE to address them immediately, instead its Julius Berger he went to.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by KriTic24A: 6:49am On Jun 01, 2015
The same bitterness displayed by GEJ that eventually failed him is also on display here.
Are they not the same indigenes like him?
When will this politics of bitterness and hate stop both at state and federal level?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi by alaoeri: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2015
Wike is only creating & making more enemies for himself, if he likes he should sack the whole civil servants employed under Amaechi regime. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Catholic Bishops At The State House (photos) / Stephen Odey On Supreme Court Judgment: Why I Won’t Vacate My Seat – Senator / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.