Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Does This Dream Mean ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does This Dream Mean ? (735 Views)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / What Does This Dream Mean ? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Dream Mean ? by vislabraye(m): 12:41am On Jun 01, 2015
I had a dream Friday night and it's giving me cause for concern.

I went to a bank with my ATM card to withdraw some money. All of a sudden I heard "everybody lie on the floor". I looked up and saw some men armed with AK 47 guns shouting. They were so fearsome that I avoided eye contact with them.

I hid my card in my under wears. I was contemplating whethet to call a police or not. I did not call for fear. Fortunately for me, the robbers didn't attack me.
They went their way. Some minutes later after getting up, I saw some policemen coming through the gate.

I'm curious. Any idea, Joseph in the house ?
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by italkpass(m): 1:01am On Jun 01, 2015
What's giving you concern? That you dreamt of an action Movie where the Hero was too scared to fight the robbers or you want us to tell you its a bad omen. Okay my guy its a bad Omen o, it means yahoo boys will hack your ATM pin and make way with all your money, so go and withdraw all the cash in your bank account. Shikina!

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by psure: 2:04am On May 31, 2016
Next time, try googling DreamMood for better clarification.
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by shuggah(m): 5:17am On May 31, 2016
u saw this In d dream because it wnt happen again
Re: What Does This Dream Mean ? by frubben(m): 6:46am On May 31, 2016
grin ;DWhich action film did u watch before going to bed because one time I finish watching superman I dreamt I was flying ;DWhich action film did u watch before going to bed because one time I finish watching superman I dreamt I was flying

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Our God Is "One Lord" ( One Person= One Lord) / Is It Right To Dispose Old Bibles? / How Can One Know The Will Of God In Choosing A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.