Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 (110390 Views)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by jumper524(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Make dem no qualify see. Na trek dem go trek come back aftarall we no kun kun get fuel
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by cedarhaven: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Left to me I am not ready for any "mu square permutations" this time,I am tired of that,all I deserve is dt our boys should put in their best and win their two matches left,that should get us to the next round.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by watchindelta(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
In his post - match comments, Nigeria Under 20s coach, Manu Garba, did not hit the nail on the head but he has suggested that MFM FC goalkeeper Joshua Enaholo was responsible for the 4 - 2 loss to Brazil on Monday morning. Both teams went into the break tied at two goals apiece but that changed in the second half with the South Americans netting twice after some schoolboy errors by the visibly jittery Enaholo. “It’s a huge disappointment. We carved out the better chances in the first half and we should have led at the break,” Manu Garba told reporters. “The first 45 minutes reflected what we’re capable of. We simply made two mistakes that cost us dearly in the second period. “ All in all we played our part in a really great match and I’d like to congratulate Brazil on their victory; they’re a very good team. ” Of the four games he featured in at the African Youth Championship three months ago, Enaholo was only beaten once by Senegal player Sidy Sarr.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by watchindelta(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Second half substitute against Nigeria, Boschilia, has revealed that Brazil coach Rogerio Micale instructed him to shoot from distance prior to his introduction. And it paid dividend 13 minutes after he stepped out onto the pitch, with off - form Enaholo failing to stop his 25 - yard strike. “He (Micale) told me to give more speed in the game and if I should shoot at goal if I had the chance, because it is a characteristic of my game. “Thank God I was able to shoot and make the goal, then gave an assist that Judivan completed,” the Sao Paulo attacking midfielder told TV Globo. Ignoring the scoreline, the stats show the Brazilians were better than the African champions, with 18 shots compared to Nigeria ’s 11 and they were in possession of the ball for 55 percent of the game. In their second game of the tourney, five - time champions Brazil will clash with group leaders Hungary on Thursday.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by watchindelta(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Kelechi Iheanacho’s father , James, was furious with the substitution of his son in the Flying Eagles 4 - 2 defeat to Brazil at the ongoing Fifa Under 20 World Cup in New Zealand. The Manchester City starlet , who appeared to be playing a free role behind the front two - Isaac Success and Taiwo Awoniyi - was subbed out in the 75th minute for Enyimba number 10 Kingsley Sokari. Before he was substituted, Kelechi Iheanacho’s best contribution was hitting the post in the first half, shortly after the South Americans had taken the lead through Gabriel. A top source told allnigeriasoccer .com : “Kelechi Iheanacho’s father was lamenting that his son was taken out in the second half and was angry that Manu Garba had the effrontery to remove the best young player in the world. “The Under 17 World Cup is different from the Under 20; Manu Garba will lose the respect Nigerians have for him if he does not do well in this competition. “The Nigeria Football Federation took that team as their baby and provided everything for them. “Apart from the goalkeeper, the defenders , especially the fullbacks Musa Mohammed and Mustapha Abdullahi are to blame for the loss. ” Coach Manu Garba will be hoping to correct the shortfalls in the team that he noticed when the Flying Eagles take on North Korea on Thursday. D

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by watchindelta(m): 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Brazil Coach Replies Manu Garba : We Exploited Gaps In Midfield And Wings Rogerio Micale, coach of Brazil’s Under 20 National Team, stated in his post - match comments that his squad exploited gaps in the Flying Eagles’ midfield and wings in the second half of both countries opener at the World Cup. But the newly - appointed manager has admitted that Nigeria gave his team a run for their money in the first half, which produced four goals - two to each team. “We had expected to face a really good side in Nigeria and we weren’t mistaken on that front,” said Rogerio Micale to reporters. “We started very well, but then the opposition gradually got on top and prevented us from playing our game. “We shored things up in the middle of the park again in the second half and then looked to exploit the wings, which paid dividends.” Including the loss in New Plymouth, Nigeria has never beaten Brazil in five editions of the Fifa Under 20 World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by joxxy01(m): 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Enaholo isn't a bad goalie, its just so unfortunate he conceeded 4 just mayb he had a bad day tinkin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by Rajosh(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
this is a chance to get it right. Brazil and Nigeria is qualifying from this group. If it were the super eagles, I won't be talking by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by ifypedro38(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
the team played well but the keeper was not in the game , He just allowed those goals to eneter , even my late grandmother will never allow those goals eneter like that, i wish us goodluck in the next matches !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by Dotng: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
benadames:
Will d game b show on gotiv pls

Yes. I watched it on AIT. They also linked up with NTA.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by mayusguy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
He is a bad goalie, he misjudged all set pieces by the brazilians and thats apart from the two school boys error he made. Go watch the match again angry
joxxy01:
Enaholo isn't a bad goalie, its just so unfortunate he conceeded 4 just mayb he had a bad day tinkin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by mayusguy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
I hope thats not how you pronounce 'enter' in real life grin
ifypedro38:
the team played well but the keeper was not in the game , He just allowed those goals to eneter , even my late grandmother will never allow those goals eneter like that, i wish us goodluck in the next matches !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by sobastical: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dotng:

Yes. I watched it on AIT. They also linked up with NTA.

AIT messed up by not rectifying the audio problem till the match ended making my TV looks as if it's faulty but still better than nothing
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by Princek12(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Alampasu is a better goalie than Enaholo, but Manu Garba did not start him because Alampasu missed the African Youth Championships, purportedly because Alampasu was touring Europe in search of a professional contract.

It is high time Manu Garba put all his personal resentment aside and return Alampasu to the starting line-up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by EbuGeneral(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
he should return to his favoured 4-3-3 formation. start iheanacho from the right as an attacker and see the best of success. bench AWONIYI. Bring back nwakali and ezeh chidera. then bring back our no1 dele Alampasu. Pls what happened to OKON our former left back and ALFA that completed the mid field 3 of idowu and chidiebere nwakali

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by Admiral49(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Iheanacho must not start he shud earn his place by hardwork not preferential treatment. Those lads that conquered German club fielders by used. Players that shud b put on first team probation include iheanacho, isaac, enahalo, mustapha. I dont knw why ezeh did not start the match. And the game play shud b by short passes and not long passes cos our boys r beta pasing short balls, almost all the attempted long passes were intercepted by the Brazilians.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by pythondjango(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
mastercee:
Necessary changes to make in our next match against the Koreans...

Kelechi Iheanacho and Isaac success should start from the bench, Simon Moses and Bernard Bulbwa should take their place

Dele Alampasu should come in for 'Basket' Enaholo. I'm sure we don't need to remind Manu Garba on this

and lastly, I don't want to believe Abdullahi Mustapha is the best left back we have in that team, that guy is so bad at defending undecided.....He should be replaced with someone better ASAP
The moment i could see that manu Garba has been using that goal keeper,instead of Alampasu i knew he has missed it.Next is much failure for him because he has taken a wrong decision.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by pythondjango(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
EbuGeneral:
he should return to his favoured 4-3-3 formation. start iheanacho from the right as an attacker and see the best of success. bench AWONIYI. Bring back nwakali and ezeh chidera. then bring back our no1 dele Alampasu. Pls what happened to OKON our former left back and ALFA that completed the mid field 3 of idowu and chidiebere nwakali
Manu Gabbage thought he could succeed without those great lad like ezeh,nwakali,alampasu then he his doomed.I was thinking this manure Garbage would be too intelligent to do away with resentment against great lads because of one trivial issue but hell no,he couldn't, meaning all Nigerian couches are the same bloated "He Goat"
Well this opportunity of winning this wyc is dashed and wasted since the time of ayc but they were able to win ayc because "African football is a crappy football in standard. Little success make our couches behave like demigod.Its a pity that a pity scenario is borned out of a pity sport administration that is bourned out of a pity nation with pity citizen and pity embarrassments lured to us by the by-product of pity and brainless administrators superintending our collective wealths,honour and national glory.Hmmm ,just imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by pythondjango(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
mayusguy:
He is a bad goalie, he misjudged all set pieces by the brazilians and thats apart from the two school boys error he made. Go watch the match again angry
That one guy called enahoro or what and manure Garbage is surely going to messed in this wyc, how will you put out far better goal keeper and put in a junior brother of Agbim into wyc.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by joxxy01(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2015
What should be re-shuffled is the defence line, for me Ndidi should be drop why because he doesn't man-mark an attacking opponent something idowu does beta. He conceeded nearly all the corner, me tink he is over hyped gan sef.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by midephresh1(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2015
iPray weWin ..........
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by ArchEnemy(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2015
hrykanu231:
Enaholo=basket. Just hope he doesn't attempt training for d next match
lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by vegetable44(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Which dstv station will show dis match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by Alao96(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Abeg which channel for dstv go show am... Pls
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by Chanchit: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
If our coach like make he put that keeper weh dey chop goal like say he dey hungry again I would still watchthem, since I no dey use tension watch any Nigeria match again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by jhidey08(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hemanwel:
After watching our last two games ( against Ghana and Senegal respectively) at the last AYC which we ironically won,I gave up on this Manu Garuba-led U-20 team.I told my friends then that our boys did not play well.They answered by saying that what mattered most was that they won their matches and they won the competition. "WC nor be AYC oh!",I had told them.
Now the WC has started and we've lost our first game to a not-so-impressive Brazilian side that came 4th at the South American qualifiers...
If you're here and you still think the Nigerian team will win this Youth Championship,then you're on a long thing.
they came fourth but this team is totally different from those that played the qualifier.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigeria will defeat the North Koreans by 6-1. Setting the final battle with Hungry. I see the boys reaching the Semis and we'll likely meet Brazil again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (4 - 0) U-20 World Cup On June 4th 2015 by elbinmanny(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
benadames:
Will d game b show on gotiv pls
your English teacher should make refunds of your school fee or risk being tied at stake upside down by the balls and stoned to death angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Brazil 1 - 1: International Friendly On 13th October 2019 / Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.