Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle (7775 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice / Massob And Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Biafra. / Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by neuljosh(m): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2015
The Biafra struggle has received a boost as the Niger Delta Volunteer Force (NDVF) led by Alhaji Asari Dokubo, joined forces with the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) to actualise the dream.

Alhaji Dokubo announced the new alliance at the weekend during the Biafra Day celebration, organised by the leader of MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, at the Ojukwu Memorial Library and Conference in Owerri, which was attended by thousands of members of the two groups.

Dokubo and Uwazuruike assured their members at the ceremony that the actualisation of Biafra was near.
Alhaji Dokubo, who addressed the large crowd, said the South-South and the South-East no longer had Niger Delta or Igbo, but Biafra.

He assured MASSOB members that they would soon realise their dream for an independent state.
“We will soon complete the race. There is no need for you to be fatigued; the finishing line is not very far again. No power can stop our independence, our freedom is near,” he said, as the crowd went into wild jubilation.

He cautioned the new government of General Muhammadu Buhari on any attempt to arrest any freedom fighter in the country.

He advised the new President to rather, concentrate on his election promises, saying that very soon, they would rise up to hold him accountable to his words.
Dokubo recalled that three Ijaw kings went on exile because of Biafra with two of them dying there, stressing that the Niger Delta people and the Igbo had been brothers right from time.

Uwazuruike, who spoke earlier, said this year’s Biafra Day was significant as Dokubo came to join force with him in the Biafra struggle.

“Asari Dokubo has been here since two days because of this occasion,” he said, pointing out that before he formed MASSOB in 1999, he had gone to the Niger Delta region to solicit their support.

The MASSOB leader said: “Biafra is now assured as we have the support of the Niger Delta people.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=122479

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by 9niceguy(m): 6:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Continue
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2015
At the end of the day, it's what brings you together that would separate you all.

- being dead broke is the root of all evil.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by psucc(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Only if they will not betray each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Udmaster(m): 6:45am On Jun 01, 2015
If they want WAR again, many will join the Biafran Army and fight for Biafra and Ojukwu. We are READY.. This is not 1967 but 2015, Igbos are more advanced now..

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2015
Yorubas will not like this.

This time around there is no going back.

Oduastan Emirate is about to be created

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Continue!
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by acenazt: 6:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Kai amma me ya sa wa an nan jakunan ba su da wayo. Sun manta cewa an ci uwarsu a da ko?
Translation... But why is it that these donkeys lack common sense?? Have they forgoten how they were dealt with in the past??

Asari is selfishly fuelling something he cant quench I piety the idiots wanting their biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2015
psucc:
ijaws just want to push the ibos forward, once they see that the struggle is unrealisable, they pull off as usual. But if it's actualisable, they dump the idea of biafra and claim they are lower niger people and different from the biafra ibos.

Sharp men.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Legitbaba(m): 6:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Yea
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Legitbaba(m): 6:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Udmaster:
If they want WAR again, I will join the Biafran Army and fight for Biafra and Ojukwu. We are READY.. This is not 1967 but 2015, Igbos are more advanced now..
if they said no i am ready to join biafra and fight zoo Nigeria

enough is enough

Up biafra

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Justpassingby45(m): 7:00am On Jun 01, 2015
May God bless there hustle (work)

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by midolian(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2015
mistypiper:
At the end of the day, it's what brings you together that would separate you all.

- being dead broke is the root of all evil.
GREED brought them together and its surely gonna separate them. I pray their dream come true though. Fvcking tired of the noises they make.

psucc:
why not? These pple are not even honest with their inner self and you think they won't betray each other? Laughable cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2015
All the yoruba that making mouth here the battle line has drawned. .....u guys should go and join Nigeria army. .......

We are now with biafra army and let the game starts

up biafra

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2015
Yolobars are finished.
No niger delta oil again for owambe.
Anyway they can come to biafra land for their trade mark prostitution.
grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by midolian(m): 7:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
All the yoruba that making mouth here the battle line has drawned. .....u guys should go and join Nigeria army. .......

We are now with biafra army and let the game starts

up biafra
Mumu talk..As if say if u see war, u go fit stand am. SMH for u, kid

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
Nigeria can't stand us
Niger delta cum biafra
Nigeria no reach
A nigeria headed by Buhari is just to weak for us

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
u can say whatever u like but i have told you what i can do.......period

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Young03(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2015
its our time to be akone, we need our own nation
but when will it be, I no won hear NEAr again oo
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by hassan85(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2015
Hungry set of stomach agents.
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Udmaster(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2015
Why are yorubas always on Biafran thread?

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2015
acenazt:
Kai amma me ya sa wa an nan jakunan ba su da wayo. Sun manta cewa an ci uwarsu a da ko?
Translation... But why is it that these donkeys lack common sense?? Have they forgoten how they were dealt with in the past??

Asari is selfishly fuelling something he cant quench I piety the idiots wanting their biafra.

So, I an idiot for wanting my Biafra?
And what do we call those who want Nigeria: a country create by slave traders?

What is wrong with Africans?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by midolian(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Nigeria can't stand us
Niger delta cum biafra
Nigeria no reach
A nigeria headed by Buhari is just to weak for us
u know I have always prayed you actualize this thing called Biafra.. I just hate the war noise. War has never solved any problem. It only brings more problems(terrible memories, undying hate, scars in the heart and many other ills u can think of). And if you think you can win the Nigerian army as he childishly stated, then you are only fooling yourself. Mayb he thinks because they were able to acquire arms and ammunition during GEJ's regime, they are ready.SMH

I am jst concerned about the millions of "innocent" lives dat wld be lost(eg the pix attached to this post)..property worth billions wld be destroyed and if eventually u don't win(which I know u won't), the next generation would want to revenge for their brothers/Fathers..And that's how, its always gonna be.

This Biafra of a thing became more serious when buhari won the election because you jst can't stand the heat of a northerner being ya president. This goes a long way to show how undemocratic you guys are. If na through violent means, You had the opportunity to make your dream come true when your son(GEJ) was the president buh u neva made use of it because those that are leading you now were busy filling their own pocket..

Now tell me sincerely, what has Asari Dokubo and some notable others done for Niger delta, upon all the wealth they av acquired?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2015
The LOWER NIGER CONGRESS is working on the diplomatic angle of it.

Very soon the violet agitators will merge with the political class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by dridowu: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Let them team together from now till whenever they like, d koko be say Presi Buhari will lead Nigeria till 2019, so meaning their team up is of no concern to Nigeria at large.
SOUNDKING:
idowu, please no body is saying buhari should not be your president he can even be your God for all we care.....God bless Biafra.
Whether you like it or not, Buhari is you and i president . Buhari will cease to be your President the very day u can use Biafra Intenational passport to travel to UK, France, SA, ETC.
Buhari will cease to be your president the very day you can use Biafra currency legally in Onitsha Market .
My brother, i know you don't like Buhari but you have to swallow it for the next four years till when you will have opportunity to chose the man you want.
I was able to survive PDP administration for 16years so you too can survive APC/Buhari administration.
Lest i forget, Buhari can never be my God and he will never be.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Amadi45(f): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2015
massob shud go and sit down and let more qualify bodies like IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu to Handle this before they jeopertize everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
GREED brought them together and its surely gonna separate them. I pray their dream come true though. Fvcking tired of the noises they make.

why not? These pple are not even honest with their inner self and you think they won't betray each other? Laughable cheesy cheesy

Yoruba slavery is imminent.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by SOUNDKING: 7:57am On Jun 01, 2015
acenazt:

looking at the past will make you sure of victory but you will surely be disappointed know yee well that when you don't crush your enemy totally when he recovers and attacks he will attack with anger while you relax and say victory is sure my guy rethink cos me alone dey vex for una.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Kingspin(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Nigeria dont want to dialogue or talk on a roundtable to agree on this scam called one Nigeria and chart the best way forward. Rather, when the issue of SNC came up, they say no go area, the recent national confab was totally rejected by the same shameless mammals. It is time to put calculated and delibrate pressure on the entire country to do the right thing. Make it or break it. U cannot stay in Abuja and be commanding people in Taraba state(commando style). A holistic restructure must be in place across the entire country. Nigeria must be the same anywhere you go whether it regionlism, true federalism or likes the structure must go round in fairness for peace to reign. The problem of Nigeria is not in Abuja but at the states and local levels. Unless Nigerians are brought togather for genuine talk the peace of this country is not within reach. I stand by true Federalism even regionalism. Who is holding a peaceful Nigeria? Time to act is now becos the future is more important.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2015
dridowu:
Let them team together from now till whenever they like, d koko be say Presi Buhari will lead Nigeria till 2019, so meaning their team up is of no concern to Nigeria at large.
I support you buharı will lead Nigeria not biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus / Airport Closure: Enugu Govt To Provide Palliative Measures For Air Travelers / Osinbajo Receives Abdulaziz Al-sharrah, Kuwaiti Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.