Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Forum Advice, Which Shipping Company Is The Best To Ship From US To Nigeria - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Forum Advice, Which Shipping Company Is The Best To Ship From US To Nigeria (776 Views)

Need To Ship A Container From USA(NY AREA/EAST COAST) To Lagos.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forum Advice, Which Shipping Company Is The Best To Ship From US To Nigeria by noble1974: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Hi all , please i need help ,where can i get used laptops cheapest in United state?
Re: Forum Advice, Which Shipping Company Is The Best To Ship From US To Nigeria by Gebims: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Buy from All Your Favorite Stores and Ship your item using SHYPMATE
How does SHYPMATE work?
1. Buy online from your favorite store or any store of your chose

2. When you go to www.shypmate.com , click on ‘Make A Request’, this will then direct you to where you can put the item description, the item link, as well as airport information. If you need help, Contact SHYPMATE: info@shypmate.com or chat with one of SHYPMATE on the website.

3. Once you place your request and pay for your order, SHYPMATE then finds you a traveler to carry your package to the destination.

4. Once your item is handed to the traveler, the traveler meets up with you at the destination airport and then gives you your item.

5. Now one might ask, how those the traveler benefits from this? Simple! The traveler gets paid for the expense of ship the product to the destination

6. If you have more questions, please contact SHYPMATE: info@shypmate.com or call: (+1) 646.685.4085

7. If you want to become a traveler? Great!
Become a Shypmate traveler and use the money you earn to pay for your plane tickets, up to $300 for empty space in your luggage!

Re: Forum Advice, Which Shipping Company Is The Best To Ship From US To Nigeria by Gebims: 1:00am On Nov 02, 2015
noble1974:
Hi all , please i need help ,where can i get used laptops cheapest in United state?

Ebay sells laptops for cheaper price. Buying apple products cost a lot of money. I got my Hp laptop, which i am currently using now at Hp website. They sell there laptops for affordable prices, then there is deals to get the price down.

Now it all depends on the type of laptop you want to get and the storage of the laptop.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance In UAE / Grenada – One Of The Country That Allows Dual Citizenship / Www.kasmandapalace.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.