Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola (11553 Views)

Bitter Kola And Charcoal Export Biz / How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export / Bitter Kola Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by newinvest: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2009
HI
i want to start exporting bussiness with about 40,000.(charcoal and bitter cola).
can anyone tell me the possible challenges i will face and is it still profitable.
thanks .
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by ifyalways(f): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2009
do u mean u have start-up capital of 40K or what?
That sector is quite untapped,profitable and are in high demand abroad BUT i dont know how far u can go with ur 40K capital.
U can start by posting what u have at online trade centers like Alibaba and craiglist.
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by Thethy(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2009
See: http://charcoalexport.tripod.com and http://bitterkolaexport.tripod.com for help.

Your capital of N40,000 will only be able to start exportation of gallstone i.e http://richstone2.tripod.com
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by princekevo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
@ poster,
I dont know abt the bitter-cola but for the chacoal i think we can do the business together if you are genuine and really interested to work on that,
I have the geniuine buyers for the chacoal over here and all you need to do is to make some geniuen contact in Nigeria who are ready to deliver it on FOB Apapa Lagos port,
For more discussion you can contact visit our website @ www.eglone-group.com
or write me direct at dgimanagment@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you.
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by kdanc(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2009
All you need is the right info.
with 40k i hope you can do
well in this business.

Goodluck
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by kay80(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
Dear Princekevo,
The email address you posted is not valid. We have tried to make contact with you using the same email address but is not successful. We are ready to do business with you. We will deliver the charcoal to you on FOB terms. Kindly post the correct email address. Thanks.

kay80
folashnigeria@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by Superuser(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2009
I worked with Maresk Line & i specialized in the export of Charcoal to Spain, Belgium ,Amsterdam, etc. You can contact me on 08033785488 or biosoftng@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by princekevo(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2009
kay80:

Dear Princekevo,
The email address you posted is not valid. We have tried to make contact with you using the same email address but is not successful. We are ready to do business with you. We will deliver the charcoal to you on FOB terms. Kindly post the correct email address. Thanks.

kay80
folashnigeria@yahoo.com

I dont thingk you did write to the email add,
dgimanagement_2005@yahoo.com
Meanwhile i will send you and email throught the email address below, So be expecting my email in few hrs.

thanks
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by princekevo(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2009
Superuser:

I worked with Maresk Line & i specialized in the export of Charcoal to Spain, Belgium ,Amsterdam, etc. You can contact me on 08033785488 or biosoftng@yahoo.com

Sir, do you have people who can deliver the chacaol on Fob Apapa port,
That is one of the major problem we have with Nigerian business.
Many people tell you they have the amterial on the groud and lead into accepting a contract and recieving LC which you have to place a performance bond, At the end you end up lossing your PB and all the comission chrage by your bank in recieving the LC. So if you r sure of wht you are saying then i think i can help you open a market there here in Asia and not only in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by ifyalways(f): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2009
wait guys,are we saying that this charcoal importation can actually kick off with a 40K capital undecided
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by princekevo(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2009
ifyalways:

wait guys,are we saying that this charcoal importation can actually kick off with a 40K capital undecided
I dont think there is any possibility of you starting up any export business with 40k Naira unless you are talking abt 40k USD or you co-invest.
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
l represent century technologies international, we re into buying and selling of charcoal for local consumption here in nigeria.
we re not looking for buyers at the international market, we can deliver FOB apapa port and also do after sales service etc.
we can be reached on 2348020777604, 2348028748522,or centurytechnologiesng@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2009
[l represent century technologies international, we re into buying and selling of charcoal for local consumption here in nigeria.
we re now looking for buyers at the international market, we can deliver FOB apapa port and also do after sales service etc.
we can be reached on 2348020777604, 2348028748522,or centurytechnologiesng@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by ifyalways(f): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2009
^^
does Century technologies International have an online presence ?
@Princekovo,i know,i only wanted to be doubly sure,as the OP said hes got 40K as capital. . .it seems no one was addressing his problem. undecided
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by AMG: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2009
@princekevo

I have charcoal in large quantity, i have workshop in ojeowode, western part s of oyo state where charcoal is being produced in large quantity.
I have a registered company with 'CAC' if you can assure me on transaction safety, i think the buz could be done.

This is my mail joseph_klinks@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by stagger: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2009
N40,000 cannot get you into the business of exportation of charcoal or any other commodity. That is a fact. The guy has to get more money, or he should do some other business to generate the money and then kick off.

He needs a minimum of N400,000 to start the business successfully, because in addition to sourcing the products, he needs to pay the cost of freight, the NESS fees, insurance fees, etc.

1 Like

Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by chatwitken: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2009
I want to know if i can get contacts of possible buyers of Bitter Kola, and what is the packaging procedure and what postage procedure can i use to export 50-100kg. And also what is the procedure for Air freight.
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by bidemi007: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2009
there is another way of sending the product as export ,it is by posting it through courier services,instead of using shipping companies.

i think #40,000 is even enough for the biz
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by croj(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
hello gents,

to get contacts of local and foreign buyers for every of your products.
it only takes little time cos we have along list of interested buyers waiting for you.

visit http://quickbusinessconnect..com and get all the information
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by 9jabizhelp(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2010
Export business is the new money earner now.

i have a comprehensive e-book on how to do export and import business, sourcing, getting buyers etc, Everything u need to know. Visit http://importexportmillionaire..com to get it .
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by embassyman(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2011
i want to do this export business of charcoal, and i have up to 400k, how can u guys help me, what is the risk % and the profit % of this business? urgent pls
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by vicikel: 2:48am On Dec 11, 2011
hello please can someone put me through on how i would be able to go about this business of exportation of charcoal and bitterkola, as i have the necessary funds to start but dont know how to go about it, the risk, profit and the cost of the business, the shipping agency that can handle the exportation and back to me ASAP
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by LoveDecay(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2011
I am also interested in this export business. have been for a while but have'nt seen any authority on this. A few years back, i saw this company on a newspaper advertising for export seminars. It was expensive about 150k for the education .

I have tried my best to remember this company name bt no cigar. Do not, give anyone ur money even if it is N5. Except that person can show you results or can give you information bout other people who have benefited from this.

Many of these guys are info marketers. They are like your geek biology teachers, know everything bout "s'e'x" but nver had it.
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by Ltrust(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
Call me directly on 07033097160 for the detailed cost & profit analysis for 5,15, 20,30,40,60 metric tonnes of charcoal, @ $260 per metric. ROI= 31-36%. Also for agro products, lead ore and zinc. We also offer training services.
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by MrBright2: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2011
Get professional advice from the experts and the practitioners before you venture into exporting biz.Meanwhile im a freight forwarder major in AIRFREIGHT,u can contact me for advice on ur import and export business majorly, through AIR without consultation fee.My mobile +234 80 3643 4082 or gbengabright@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by Sirdayor(m): 4:31am On Dec 15, 2011
Hey! Let us all be very careful here so that we won't run into problem with our morney.
I learn that government is trying to place restriction on charcoal exportation because of the negative ecological effect. So shine your eye before you put your money on CHARCOAL for export.
I DON SAY MY OWN O!!

1 Like

Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by omaid: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2011
we are based in the north,ginger warehouse in kachia and kafanchan,sesame seed warehouse in lafia,
we offer you the best price because we source directly from the farm

olumuyiwa idowu
32 burun str
trikania,
kaduna
Nigeria

+2348136992521,+2348098254055
omaidassociates@gmail.com
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by bodeade(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2011
if you are serious with what you are doing there is a way to go about it
successfully. if you need a genuine consultancy, call 08027823720
for way out.
ceo, www.studyabroad4free.com
Re: Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola by JimmyBoy1: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2011
I have shipped several containers of charcoal to europe and it will not cost you anything less than N550k-N600K to move a container so the N40k story is far from the truth. The major challenges are as follows:

The local suppliers in the village will always cheat you, if you pay for 23 tons with should be the net weight of 40ft container you may find out that it was just 19tons. No weigh bridges in villages.

The oyinbos buying from europe often cheat too, some times they lie about the quality and quantity in order to reduce that amaount payable to you. while some others will just refuse to pay you. a guy in Germany is still owing me about 6000 euros, though is a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Directs Banks To Provide For Foreign Currency Loans / 5 Useful Tips For Working With Family And Friends / Nigeria’s External Reserves Rise $595m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.