Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress (10645 Views)

BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Checkout her hot photos what do you think? imagine acting a role with this Babe that day na die. I hope nobody sees anything in the first pix though

Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
to be a star is not a day job
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by MissAdeife(f): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Most Beautiful ??
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
[left][/left][s][/s]
MissAdeife:
Most Beautiful ??
if you were an actress, I would have used the same word for you provided that you are the person in your dp
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
MissAdeife:
Most Beautiful ??

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by IamLEGEND1: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
just say she get big nyäsh

not "most beautiful"

#SayNoToMisleadingTopics
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
just say she get big nyäsh

not "most beautiful"

#SayNoToMisleadingTopics
hu fyn pass her
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by czarr(m): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
.......her shape na die.!!
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by MrCork: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
wizzprince:
Checkout her hot photos what do you think? imagine acting a role with this Babe that day na die. I hope nobody sees anything in the first pix though

...kaiii.. She can sit on ma face any day....sadly..homebase females never lookalike her....she lookalike one of us..Londoners! wink

1 Like

Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by Vyolet(f): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
I've never seen or heard of her. She's pretty though.
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by Enegod(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
I like what I'm seeing cool
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by Dabss(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
MissAdeife:
Most Beautiful ??
hope you've gotten the attention you were looking for?

1 Like

Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrCork:

...kaiii.. She can sit on ma face any day....sadly..homebase females never lookalike her....she lookalike one of us..Londoners! wink
hahahaha, so you too like better tin lk dis
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by faith551(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
MissAdeife:
Most Beautiful ??
shocked wow!!! Am seeing things
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
czarr:
.......her shape na die.!!
lolz
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Vyolet:
I've never seen or heard of her. She's pretty though.
she is still an upcoming actress
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
faith551:

shocked wow!!! Am seeing things
wetin carry your eye go view her profile
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by faith551(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
wizzprince:
wetin carry your eye go view her profile

grin how did u know it's about her profile.
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
wizzprince:

Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#SayNoToMisleadingTopics
You want this one to start trending qbi?
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
faith551:

grin how did u know it's about her profile.
lolz birds of a feather flocks togeda
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=34354444][/quote]badt guy, oyah i rebuke the spirit of lookku looku
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by Anibabe(f): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
embarassedy guys dey like yanch like dis na
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by chimerase2: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chai nna leekwanu pant nka angry
*grabs EVA soap* embarassed
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by faith551(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
wizzprince:
lolz birds of a feather flocks togeda

Lol, Am over that now sha, all this nairaland girl, see girl wey guys dey quote she dey even form to return the favour, I was just kidding tho
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by youngberry001(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Anibabe:
embarassedy guys dey like yanch like dis na
why girls like dicck too nah sad
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
wizzprince:
badt guy, oyah i rebuke the spirit of lookku looku

Oga U no go pity me? As I no fit straff am abeg make I look
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by KAPOVee: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wish film she don act?
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
faith551:

Lol, Am over that now sha, all this nairaland girl, see girl wey guys dey quote she dey even form to return the favour, I was just kidding tho
yeah we are catching fun bro, on the part say she dey form , NL guys cos small inside, dem go come here dey brag about their escapadies and how gals take get fish brain, for a NL babes to be close to you it is like for a camel to pass tru the eyes of a needle
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oga U no go pity me? As I no fit straff am abeg make I look
lol oyah look small but no go look too much ,mk e no go finish
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by wizzprince(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
KAPOVee:
Wish film she don act?
my bros dey find her film so her pics no do u lol
Re: Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress by faith551(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
wizzprince:
yeah we are catching fun bro, on the part say she dey form , NL guys cos small inside, dem go come here dey brag about their escapadies and how gals take get fish brain, for a NL babes to be close to you it is like for a camel to pass tru the eyes of a needle

Guy forget ooo,na there problem be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Man Kills Himself & Runs Away / Stella Damasus Remaries / Between Wizkid And Davido, Who's More Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.