Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) (71496 Views)

In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) / Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by dre11(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
An angry housewife has bathed her husband, a policeman, with hot water after he beat her at ‘Car Wash’ area of Egbeda-Idimu in Lagos State. Neighbours said that the policeman, Charles Ehianaguan, 40, was always beating his wife, Esther. One of them said: “The man is always maltreating his wife.
He would beat her over the slightest provocation. The woman had been enduring the beating for too long. I guess she was tired of it and decided to hit back.” Last Sunday, Esther seemed to have had enough of the beating. Ehianaguan, attached to Area F Police Command, Logistics and Supply Unit, Ikeja, Lagos, as usual on that fateful day, had pounced on Esther and given her the beating of her life. After pummeling her that morning, he went out of the house. After he left home, his wife boiled water and waited for him to return. Although it was getting late, the fuming woman repeatedly kept the water hot. As he was returning around 8pm, she heard his footsteps and went to the doorway.
As soon as she sighted him, she poured the hot water on him.
Ehianaguan’s cries of pain almost brought their building at Unity Estate, Zone 2, down. It was alleged that Esther, a foodstuff seller in the neighborhood, was often left by Ehianaguan to shoulder the financial burden in the home and carter for their children.
This apparently was what used to lead to most of their quarrels.A resident, who did not want her name in print, said she was outside her shop when she noticed the policeman, rushing towards the bus stop. She said: “I was outside my shop, attending to customers when I saw him running towards the bus stop, shouting hot water! Hot water! We are from the same village in Edo State, so I had to run after him to Egbeda Police Station. He lodged a complaint about the incident.
When some of his colleagues at the police station who knew him, heard that his wife poured hot water on him, they advised him to go home and settle with his wife. “We left the station for Igando General Hospital where first aid was immediately administered on him. He was asked to make a deposit. But we had to leave when he could not make the deposit.” When our correspondent visited Ehianaguan’s residence at No 8, Funsho Abatan Street, Egbeda, he denied the allegation that his wife bathed him with hot water. He said: “Truly, I had a disagreement with my wife before I left home that fateful day, but when I came back, the whole compound was dark. There was no light.
I did not know that my wife kept hot water on the floor. I fell into the water. “I went to Igando General Hospital. When I could not afford the money they asked me to pay, I left for Police Training School Cottage Hospital, where I’m receiving treatment.”
When Esther was asked to state what transpired, she said: “My husband has said it all.” Another resident, who identified himself simply as John, said that the policeman lied about the incident. He said: “I was at our motorcycle park when I saw him with the wound. I approached him, to find out what happened. He told me that it was his wife who poured hot water on him. I wonder why he lied to you. What I have noticed about the couple is that they are not on good terms. They used to fight.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/wife-bathes-husband-with-hot-water/

Husband and wife........ First pic
Husband ........ Second pic

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Elslim: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
yepa
The fear of a woman is d beginning of.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by whizbee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is the dividend of wife battery

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by alberto2k(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
the woman probably said to herself "Never Again" will he beat me in this house. grin

Eyah. . .Now him fine boi don spoil cry

17 Likes

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by ginawest(f): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
I Dont blame d woman....sometimes, violence z d only solution to some isshs....m sure d man will turn a new leaf after dis..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by DeHero1: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
ginawest:
I Dont blame d woman....sometimes, violence z d only solution to some isshs....m sure d man will turn a new leaf after dis..

Not just NEW LEAF... He will even have a NEW FACE!

In 2yrs time, d wife will b like... Eeyah, but u fine before o. It's all d work of d devil.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Bozzax: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
He had it coming. He totally deserves it.

I just don't know why a man would beat his wife. It's wrong and this man just paid for his wrong doing.

I bet you, this man will never lay his hands on any woman ever again.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Islie: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
When a man leave his duties and responsibility without doing it and performing it.....

Tell me why the wife won't nag him out. More so the man is working and refused to partake.

This policeman is the definition if irresponsibility to its highest order

4 Likes

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Islie: 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cc lalasticlala come and see somethinggringrin
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
ginawest:
My dear if you love as much as you hate I would be the happiest man if you were in love with me.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by xavier0327(f): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Good for him!!! He was lucky twasnt acid!! Foooolish man!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Bonapart(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pics not graphic enough tongue
Thank God: buhari topic don dey reduce small small. Nairaland go soon sweet again

4 Likes

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
The evil ladies commit nowadays surprises even the devil! Some women of this age are devils from the pit of hell disguising only in human body!
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by juniormusa(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmm the policeman has learnt his lesson the hard way

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by datbay(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is so cool,wish it could be more than this...
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by SlyCharlie(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Obooooy....this one no dey hear abeg o......lollz grin
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by holicalpha(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chisos!! When bible says "The heart of a MAN is Wicked" they forgot to add woman to the Passage.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by baybeeboi: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
ginawest:

na true talk.

Especially when after the violence you land urself in ur father's house or remand.
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Busy bodies!!!!!! Both parties claim it was an accident so which one be una own?

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by coolhamid(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
But this is too much...
I think the he goat would have learnt his lessons by now.
Never again will he raise his hands to beat his woman..

But why is he denying the allegation?? Is he trying to protect his wife from the media?
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by ElekeNtioba: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
So can we say he fully deserved what he got??
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Whizzdom(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yepa .... She turn am to Oyinbo pepper .... grin grin
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by barry40: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
God have mercy!

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
... ..are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

Pls, don't just ask for free games cos I paid for dem too.

The daily odds ranges from 2.3-7 odds per day and it costs 5k a week or 15k a month

Only for biz minded

no risk no reward .
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by omisakint: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Change everywhere
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by francizy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
They say revenge is best served cold. This one was sure served hot! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by GodwinTobi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
"opposite" sex.....
Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by GogetterMD(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
But the story funny sha. Shame dey catch the husband to talk true.
The height of irresponsibility was when he could not even afford his own hospital bills

1 Like

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by deadie(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
dre11:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/wife-bathes-husband-with-hot-water/

Ehianaguan’s cries of pain almost brought their building at Unity Estate, Zone 2, down.

LOL, LMAO, ROFL grin grin grin. So ordinary hot water turned him from Kiliwi Nwachukwu to a sissy?

3 Likes

Re: Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Okay, the court has taken judicial notice...
Clerk call the next case Please....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.