Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? (3382 Views)

Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Explained: How Buhari Miraculously Improved The Power Overnight - Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Noneroone(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Since Friday the inauguration day, we have been experiencing steady power supply where i live. We experienced power outages for the past two weeks as a result of fuel scarcity but the sudden improvement of around 22hrs/day gives me reason to ask questions.
I am sure no new structure has been put in place by the new administration to guarantee a boost in supply. So why the sudden improvement?

Was the last administration's efforts sabotaged?

10 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by BlackTechnology: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Big lie

Mention the places

Buhari

Prove us wrong that you are not

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing

Tinubu OBJ Saraki Atiku Rochas Amaechi

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by kodded(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
picsure or i dont believe
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by LordMecuzy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Steady power supply here in Benue...
I believe the guy in PHCN Switching it off had an accident

16 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by loluadeoye: 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Owk O!! Make I book space..
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
although in my town the power is some how statable even b4 pmb/pyo inauguration. I mean Osun State

1 Like

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Rikidony(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dude what you are experiencing is called the WAVE OF CHANGE

here in Cali 24hrs constant power
said baba grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Generalkorex(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Same here in my area.since friday we've been aving lite for at least 20hrs daily.

5 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by ITbomb(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Power is not improving, it is just returning to normal after the strikes and fuel wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Rikidony(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Big lie

Mention the places

Buhari

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Prove us wrong by probing the corrupt Federal Civil Service which is dominated by Tinubu's people

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

TANoid wise up bro cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
We are in rainy season
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by mrmetoo1: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
For Buhari fans don't get too excited and for Buhari haters no need for a heart attack yet, I'm sure it's because of the rains. The hydro stations are probably producing more.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by sammyj: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Story for the gods!!!! It might have improved in your own area but not at Ikeja GRA !!!! cool grin
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Tdhforreal(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
One word, Saboteurs.

When you have wankeers like Otedola, Atiku and Co moving around freely, then that's what we'd get from time to time.
Economical saboteurs, these C.unts can shut down any govt they aren't happy with. Simple!
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by kuuljay(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
am wandering too I think even PHCN was a saboteur on bro jonah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by solid3(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
I was surprised when on Saturday I noticed powersupply was more stable.

I feel it's a set up just to give GEJ a bad name.

I'm a strong supporter of PMB.

5 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by loomer: 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Make una stop to wonder and enjoy the light while it lasts.
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by atlwireles: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
ITbomb:
Power is not improving, it is just returning to normal after the strikes and fuel wahala.
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Tdhforreal(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
loomer:
Make una stop to wonder and enjoy the light while it lasts.

Why shouldn't they wonder?? You, my-friend, are a sheep
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op which state/area do you stay because i also observed it too!

Anyways, i blame buhari lipsrsealed

he must have bribed them to give GEJ a bad name!

GEJ till 2019 jare! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Noneroone(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala
let's see if stakeholders have answer.
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
I guess after all the scam in d sector, they don't want buhari to reverse the privatisation
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Noneroone:
Since Friday the inauguration day, we have been experiencing steady power supply where i live. We experienced power outages for the past two weeks as a result of fuel scarcity but the sudden improvement of around 22hrs/day gives me reason to ask questions.
I am sure no new structure has been put in place by the new administration to guarantee a boost in supply. So why the sudden improvement?

Was the last administration's efforts sabotaged?
u are such a Liar joor, since that friday after that Inauguration we haven't seen light atall in my area. And PHCN dey bring bill I don sharp my Cutlass back n front dey wait dem.
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by gebest: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
my brother d tin supprised me over two weeks we dont ve lit but immediately he was sworn in we started havin lit everything in my fridge got frozen uptil now.
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by comos: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Generalkorex:
Same here in my area.since friday we've been aving lite for at least 20hrs daily.
mention the area
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Built2last: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
True
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
elijah2u:
although in my town the power is some how statable even b4 pmb/pyo inauguration. I mean Osun State
that osun state no dey Nigeria abeg...abi na Aregbesola sabotage our light?
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by loomer: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Why shouldn't they wonder?? You, my-friend, are a sheep

Oya make them continue to wonder na
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Mamaflex(f): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yes ooo. And they just restored ours today. After...*only God knows when*
Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Ephemmm: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Big lie

Mention the places

Buhari

BABA ONE CHANCE

BABA HYPOCRITE

BABA MAGICIAN

Sir

Sir

Honestly, the shadow of last electoral defeat is still chasing this guy: all I have been seen so far in your post is "lamentation of a loser". for your information, opposition is a welcome development: but it entails deep utterances, logic and thinking.

From the way you have been opening your mouth without thinking, you have made it seem as if being in an opposition is an indication that someone's sense of logic and thinking faculty has gone on exile: even real PDP supporter who read your above post will agree with me.

Your brain is situated inside your skull, locate it and use it please.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by BlackTechnology: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ephemmm:

Honestly, the shadow of last electoral defeat is still chasing this guy: all I have been seen so far in your post is "lamentation of a loser". for your information, opposition is a welcome development: but it entails deep utterances, logic and thinking.

From the way you have been opening your mouth without thinking, you have made it seem as if being in an opposition is an indication that someone's sense of logic and thinking faculty has gone on exile: even real PDP supporter who read your above post will agree with me.

Your brain is situated inside your skull, locate it and use it please.

Lol

We will serve Baba One Chance the venom of hate you guys served Jonathan. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Power Supply Suddenly Improved? by Ephemmm: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Lol

We will serve Baba One Chance the venom of hate you guys served Jonathan. grin

Criticism is advantageous if it is constructive and supported with facts, but certainly not a mere roadside or beer palour utterances, that is the point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Inciting Comments Made By Nnamdi Kanu" / LIVE! God Has Revealed To Fr Mbaka Nig 'll Break Up, Nobody Can Stop It / SARS Awaiting Saraki's Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.