Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge (1462 Views)

My Health Challenge / Health Challenge! 26years Old Guy Looks Like A 12years Old Boy / Please Advise! I Do Release Sperm Every Night. Could This Affect My Health? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by sbank: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
I was diagnosed of Hepatitis B recently and will need to visit the hospital for treatment at least once or twice in a month. I'm confused on what to tell my bosses. I have 3 nice female bosses which must be informed of my whereabout but I dont know what to say to them cos I dont want to disclose my health issues.
Please advise me.
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by tforever(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
sbank:
I was diagnosed of Hepatitis B recently and will need to visit the hospital for treatment at least once or twice in a month. I'm confused on what to tell my bosses. I have 3 nice female bosses which must be informed of my whereabout but I dont know what to say to them cos I dont want to disclose my health issues.
Please advise me.
hello what I advice is that you sit down with any of them and open up it better for them to know than you not telling them. So just tell them.
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by sbank: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
tforever:
hello what I advice is that you sit down with any of them and open up it better for them to know than you not telling them. So just tell them.
thanks.
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by uboma(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
@ op, by all means, do inform your female bosses about your health condition and the urgent need to visit the Clinic twice a week. They will show you sympathy and may even assist you in the healing process.

Don't forget to pray to your God before approaching them.

You will be fine. You are in more better condition than others.

Good health to you.
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by sbank: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2015
uboma:
@ op, by all means, do inform your female bosses about your health condition and the urgent need to visit the Clinic twice a week. They will show you sympathy and may even assist you in the healing process.

Don't forget to pray to your God before approaching them.

You will be fine. You are in more better condition than others.

Good health to you.
God bless you.
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by uboma(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
sbank:
God bless you.

May God bless us all
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by Lawalemi(m): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2015
sbank:
Please advise me.
Guy, tell them you have a medical condition that would require you visiting hospital on schedule. You might not visit every month as hospitals could give 3 mothns appointment for hep.

Health issues are personal and privacy should be respected
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by brainiac007: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hepatitis B is fast becoming quite common in Nigeria today. This may be due to changes in lifestyle choices among people.

Oxidative stress is the aftermath of oxygen radicals that get dropped in the bloodstream reacting with each other compromising cell integrity".

Ruzu Herbal Bitters, is a product that works on the blood and repairs damaged cells. The ground breaking reality of Ruzu is that it helps in managing any ailment that has a connection to the blood.

Ruzu is made from 3 herbs ( Bush banana, Squirrel
groundnut & desert gourd or egusi) you can go to google and check out the scientific efficacy of these herbs and you will realize what God has blessed us with. One of the huge properties of these plants is that it has strong antioxidants which can clear the mess of oxidative stress, which would be able to clean the blood and solve a lot of problems.

It effectively tones the liver and will help you better overcome your condition.

Regards.

For more information call/whatsapp: 07033019795
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by sbank: 5:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Lawalemi:

Guy, tell them you have a medical condition that would require you visiting hospital on schedule. You might not visit every month as hospitals could give 3 mothns appointment for hep.

Health issues are personal and privacy should be respected
Thanks
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by sbank: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Help me praise God! After several tests and medication, I was declared NEGATIVE TO HEPATITIS B on Wednesday. I'm so happy and thankful to God. I was told my system was able to fight it.

Glory!!
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by shybrat1959: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wahooo... Am so happy for you, please i was tested positive last week and am really losing weight due to thinking about getting rid of it. Please what can i do, how do you go about your treatment. Please email me here harmufemi@hotmail.com....
Thanks
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by sbank: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2015
I will advise you to see a hepatologist. You should visit NIMR @ Edmund Crescent, Yaba if u are in Lagos. The clinic is every Wednesday.
Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by kzenterprise(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2015
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com

Re: How Do I Inform My Bosses About My Health Challenge by topfally75(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
shybrat1959:
Wahooo... Am so happy for you, please i was tested positive last week and am really losing weight due to thinking about getting rid of it. Please what can i do, how do you go about your treatment. Please email me here harmufemi@hotmail.com....
Thanks
drugs for treatment are liv.52 and gen-eden-vir

(1) (Reply)

16 Best And Worst Foods For Sleep / Why Did I Go Natural And Cut My 14 Inches Long Hair? / 6 Common Pearly Penile Papules Treatment Myths Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.