Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones (45845 Views)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by lalasticlala(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2015
4stylz:
In as much as I don't like Mugabe; I think Sahara reporter crossed the line; he was a visitor in nigeria or do they think they have better opinions than the citizens of his country? They are the only one who can rise up and vote him out or in;
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Leonidas1: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2015
that guy's death tho. killed in the open and nobody could help
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by marvelous000: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2015
[size=13pt][b]
I blame mugabe aides for not shooting those shariareporters on sight.

How can they allow boko haram agents to come near their presidentangry

I also blame nigeria governmenr,for allowing those terrorist to operate in nigeriaangry

listen to their last comment "where is zuma self"..angry

So as to continue their insurgent raid.

OMG..this people are trianed motor park conductors.
Very razed set of touts.

They are asking him,when will he step down.
Isn't he a democratic elected president of his country and is still in power,based on the provision of their constitution.

What do they have to say about the german chancellor,who is still in power for the third term.
What about the queen of england,who has been in power all her life and is planning to pass the power to her grand child.

it is the same west that is telling you that mugabe is a devil and need to be ousted lyk gadaffi.
Just bcs he refused to be their puppet and has confiscated all lands,wrongly acquired by the colonial masters and returned it to his people.

Now,that same british government is telling you that it is devilish to be in power for long,while they have one person ruling them for ages..SMH

We can now see what is happening in libya now.

The gullibility of africans is mind blowing.
[/b][/size]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by NifemiOlu(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2015
I will report this to Mugabian President, Robert Zimbabwe.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 02, 2015
What sahara reporters displayed wasn't journalism but rather stupidity and foolishness.

Wetin concern them with zimbabwe, if the people of zimbabwe choose mugabe who are they to talk bad of him

11 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by bogolobango(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2015
She is very silly

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by opiaoku: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:
that lady really has guts.

kiss
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Very stupid, unladylike attitude. This is nothing but pure toutism...... This very attitude went against every journakism ethics known to man! I guess her parents must be proud raising a tout of a daughter!

9 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by abatically(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Shame on Sahara reporters, this is unprofessional.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Adeola is a foool. just look at her fooling herself. such idiott will be easy to track down and given serious beat down. no sign of respect for the old man. imagine that saying that Mugabe will die tomorrow morning by that stupidd guy beside her. Sahara reporter is just a nonsense blog site IMPO

8 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Apaul: 9:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Still on the matter, If mugabe is such a bad man ? what do you think he would do to the president buhari , if he ever goes to Zimbabwe or even Nigerians living in Zimbabwe ? There are ways for journalist to ask questions(passive aggressive) without coming across as thugs(aggressive )? Sahara reporters are political activist , Working at the control of American commanders .Let us as Africans stand for something, not for what they want us to stand for .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by alobam1: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Please can somebody tell me what exactly happened?Hiannn?i mean in summary..internet is bad and i dont think i can get to watch videos.. Thanks
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by kenny1313(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2015
topsyking:
WHY ARE PEOPLE FEELING SORRY FOR MUGABE. THIS IS A MAN THAT THRASH NIGERIA AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY.. HE EVEN CALL US A CRIMINAL NATION..HE CALLED OBASANJO AS AN ELECTION RIGGER...
GOOD JOB SAHARA REPORTERS.. BUT MAKE OMOYELE NO NEAR ZIMBABWE COS DEY GO DON MAKE UR FACE OOO. grin grin
Make ur face abi mark ur face.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by 2cato: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Zoharariel:
FFK; forget about Mugabe and let's discuss Precious Chikwendu.

What attracted you to her?

What is her selling point?

Is she good in bed?

Is her pubic hair curly?

Do you like pubic hair?

You know, he who plays with the pubic hair before penetration surely likes to beat around the bush. grin
beremx you see how you disgrace ur family and urself? Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by abatically(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2015
cramjones:
Professor Moyo the Zimbabwean Minister of Information has been outraged at the treatment Pres Mugabe received in Nigeria! Well, Nigeria is definitely a rising super power! Well done to GEJ for making our press and media bold! Africa must rise up from its timidity and challenge the hawks that have kept them enslaved and backward for to long. If Zimbabweans can speak out we will help them. Great job Sahara Reporters. Shame on you and your government Mr. Minister of Information!

-CramJones

Ditto: BeremX

PS: Watch the video he is referring to here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95kciDCBfw

The problem we have in Africa is we do our things to the extreme. The journalists were being unprofessional and only embarrassed themselves. There are other ways they could have asked the president, not deleting the same thing over and over. A BBC journalist wouldn't do that. Shame on Sahara reporters.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by 2cato: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Zoharariel:
FFK; forget about Mugabe and let's discuss Precious Chikwendu.

What attracted you to her?

What is her selling point?

Is she good in bed?

Is her pubic hair curly?

Do you like pubic hair?

You know, he who plays with the pubic hair before penetration surely likes to beat around the bush. grin
beremx you see how you disgrace ur family and urself? Shame on you. You are disgrce to women folks
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by mcjoe007: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by HopeAlive14(m): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Though I take exceptions to the way and manner the SR journalist acted (I honestly think it was disrespectful);

I also think President Mugabe should relinquish power and stop this "stay put" or "sit tight" in power syndrome.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by cold(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Whilst the question of when is he going to step down was valid,the actions of Adeola was in very poor taste. Totally unacceptable. There was nothing professional about there approach. The whole drama was made out to embarrass a sitting head of state. Even the snide remarks at the end of the clip..smh. Utterly disdainful. Why didn't she just jump into the car with him and continue asking?

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by sokera: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2015
IN THIS VIDEO I HEARD SOMETHING LIKE WHERE IS THAT ZUMA?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Beremx(f): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2015
2cato:
who's this f**l disturbing my mentions?
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by stag: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2015
Only savages would praise such crude behaviour.

That journalist was unprofessional and more like an attack dog paid specially for that part. It looks it had been planned beforehand to humiliate him. The action suggests it wasn't meant to be an objective step to examining any issue.

Imagine you as a father isn't in best of relationships with a colleague because of his views/opinions differ from your. But being business colleague, he is bound by courtesy/diplomacy to attend a ceremony at your home. And then your little daughter strolls out of her room, hauling insults at him while everyone looked on. Such embarrassing little child, praise her as a hero if you like.

It was a clear breach on security protocol of a visiting Head of State. Imagine her an assassin posed as a reporter? This is very embarrassing for Nigeria.

Barbaric, savage, low-life and crass behaviour!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by DIOSHEYI(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2015
But seriously that is uncalled for insult to a visiting head of state ..................to me is very bad,is like a planned act. There are ways u can ask stupid or silly question in apolite manner depending on parties's perspective involved.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by BTT(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2015
BTT:
At the risk of repeating the sounds, the Sahara Reporters' approach was rude and less smart.

I truly do not know what philosophy SR is built on, but an approach like this won't let you get results. Were the purpose to thoroughly embarrass and humiliate Mugabe and his host, then good job. But if the purpose was to get a productive dialogue and subsequent global audience, then SR obviously blew it due to their non-professionalism. It is only in a dialogic engagement with the 'dictator' that subtle wits can be employed to drive your point not in this monologic flog of tantrums.

Most people here cheering the act are obviously oblivion of the tenets of journalism.

Mugabe, as well as Sahara Reporters must learn to know when to stop lording it.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Ibsgal(f): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2015
Did Mugabe deserve international courtesy while visiting Nigeria? Yes, but if we are to call a spade a spade, the accusations he was confronted with are not entirely untrue.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by delonz(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2015
cramjones:
Professor Moyo the Zimbabwean Minister of Information has been outraged at the treatment Pres Mugabe received in Nigeria! Well, Nigeria is definitely a rising super power! Well done to GEJ for making our press and media bold! Africa must rise up from its timidity and challenge the hawks that have kept them enslaved and backward for to long. If Zimbabweans can speak out we will help them. Great job Sahara Reporters. Shame on you and your government Mr. Minister of Information!

-CramJones

Ditto: BeremX

PS: Watch the video he is referring to here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95kciDCBfw
This stupid girl should be fired, what an insolent? She has no respect.
Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by anwe: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2015
dealslip:
No one likes Mugabe but that was rude. Even their side comments berated their unprofessionalism. She definitely crossed the line.

Very correct. it shows how uncut the whole show looks and it is an embarrassment to our beloved country. The protocol was also terrible, visiting head of government should not be exposed to such nonsense. The crowd around the VVIP section was too much, it should have been restricted..... again no matter what, President Robert Mugabe should be respected and accorded full compliment as an African Icon. Any body that wants Mugabe out of power should go and contest election in Zimbabwe and stop harassing the Old man.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by CSTR2: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Mugabe is the most uncouth president in the continent. Sorry, if i don't cry for him. As far as i am concerned he had it coming. When you disrespect yourself by being a dictator, you should not expect respect.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Jowonloju(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2015
It was judgement day for Mugabe in Nigeria. He should have open his mouth, the way he normally abuse Nigeria. Good Job Sahara lady.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Minister Outraged At Saharareporters And Nigeria (pics) - Cramjones by Ideyontop: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2015
That's very unprofessional. The job of the press is not to insult the president of a nation. I am disappointed at the so called Sahara abi na desert reporters! I don't even value anything that comes from them. Usually appears too unprofessional.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mexico Refuses To Sanction Russia, Welcomes Russian Commercial Planes / Fact Check: Did Queen Elizabeth II Throw Food To African Kids In Viral Video? / Senegal: Faye To Be Announced Winner As Opposition Parties Concede Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.