Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,476 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? (24352 Views)

The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Which Car Do You Advise For Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by airex(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2015
The exhaust
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by dotna(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2015
nkemdi89:
Steering o love big steerings and engines.

Mercedes have fat steering and massive engine
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by cabaliciouscabal: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Well for me it has to be d shape, dashboard and of cus d wheels, with all dis features u can av my babe as xchange.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Yu on point. .i so much luv dashboards.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by iampartyboy(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
The car keys, the rare mirror and the car jack
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by mileskiyo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lagusta:
Its what's under the hood that turns me on.... wink

I love sexy engines.... cheesy

Absolutely man!!! It's all about the horses under the hood!

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nickymezor:
Lolz, which one b big ukwu ooo

Big ukwu is swollen boot/back/trunk...anyone you wan call am. It makes the car look segzy na. cheesy cheesy

dotna:

Very very rare for a lady to say so.
Nice one.
My respect to u ma
lols.
You believe that chick?
Who loves a brake pad and clutch? Maybe she loves manual cars, but loving a brake pad and clutch is kinda funny...

They are all the same in my eyes, maybe a little covering here and there, but in the longrun_ they are all pedals.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by dotna(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
lols.
You believe that chick?
Who loves a brake pad and clutch? Maybe she loves manual cars, but loving a brake pad and clutch is kinda funny...

They are all the same in my eyes, maybe a little covering here and there, but in the longrun_ they are all pedals.
[/quote]

shocked pls run from manual oh b4 u smoke d clutch fini grin

I just love manual cars cos it's so engaging like u av plenty of power and control to toy with.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by piagetskinner(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
The interior first, and then the engine...if only toyota could work more on their interior designs..that's y I love benz
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
everything about a car. From body design to d wheels, the interior & last but not the least the engine. I love to hear the sound of a v6 engine especially that Infiniti fx35.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Cityguy: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
The speedometer! Anything less than 260 no dey attract me grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by rhymaholic: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
The design of the headlamp and rear light wows me.
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Donpiero1: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
d name of d car
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by sulakishop(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nothing is as good as seat belt, imagine say I be seat belt for the sister down the street car...
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by Leonyluiz(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Seriously love the interior and lights of my of my Benz cls 350
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by pen2(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
The glove compartment,especially if it's full of 100 dollar bills grin
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by fuckerholic(m): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2015
SwingzProsper:
... Tire kwa?? Hian... Tyre.. U go farm wey u tire ni.... Oyamilenu
Buddy do you like those suv's with tiny tires that can easily get swallowed up by small flood instead of those with big rugged tire ?
Re: Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? by SwingzProsper(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
fuckerholic:

Buddy do you like those suv's with tiny tires that can easily get swallowed up by small flood instead of those with big rugged tire ?
. The rugged one sir.. Lemme say Rim 18.. 2014 Ford Expedition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Should Do If You Mistakenly Swallow Fuel / 38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties / Ghastly Accident Claims 3 Lives Along Akure-Owo Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.