Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Addiction That Almost Ruined My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Addiction That Almost Ruined My Life (1127 Views)

How Love,sex & Heartbreak Almost Ruined My Life / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Addiction That Almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Before i will start this short story am about to shared with u guys is not a fiction buh truly what happened to mi

Though, sum of us in dis NL must av experienced sumtin similar in one way or the other buh take yr time, and learn from it,

Criticism is allowed, pls don't mind my uses of English, i knew practice makes perfection
Re: The Addiction That Almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
I will post the story soon, am aving issues with NL server, hope to win son
Re: The Addiction That Almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
True life story:- addiction that almost ruined my life
Am not a writer though, m just here to tel u guy ashort story of sex addiction that almost ruined my life,

I am the first child of my parents, fellows are two sisters, buh to b freak, cnt joke with them, they are lyk my life, its happened that in sum of kwara states, their SSCE results were always bad or leme say woefully, u suppose to understand wht i meant by sayin that, whatever, it's left to u, even i know my writing skills nd grammatical is wreck, back to the business, soo, i was told to enrolled to one of schools, in osun state, okuku to b precise, though, small town buh mini campus of osun state university. was bulit their, thanks to Oyinlola former governor of osun state before the present administration thrown him out of the seat, with help of supreme Court, its rili painful though, whatever, he cnt neva b
poor again, back to d matter, i got registered to the skul, leme quickly tels abuh i got know the skul, theres a friend of mine, that is attending that same skul, wen i was studying in kwara state, he is a pervert, cnt resist pu***cy, i cnt even trust him with my girlfriend, soo, he has already tels mi alots osun state galz, especially okuku girls,they cnt joke with d**ck iz lyk fud to sum of them, even witdout being to d skul, av already lyk d skul , to cut story short, i went to market to
Re: The Addiction That Almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
Even, i stayed with my tailor to see that, he rili sew the clothe to my taste, and to my expectation, he rili did a great job, leviz now, before monday cumz, worn the cloth lyk 7tyms, admiring the dress, and wht i saw rili make my happy, fast forward to monday,

Monday morni
Got to the skul with my friend sodiq, almost ready to start the assembly, as i enter the skul, omo see babe ooo, those ones with big back side nd firmly stand orange***wink, in my mind, i was this skul gonna makes sense die, after the assembly, my guy connect with some of the big boys in d skul, before u know it, we av become friends, asking lots of questions, which am not ready to answer, later that day, i met a gal called Bose
Re: The Addiction That Almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Even, i stayed with my tailor to see that, he rili sew the clothe to my taste, and to my expectation, he rili did a great job, leviz now, before monday cumz, worn the cloth lyk 7tyms, admiring the dress, and wht i saw rili make my happy, fast forward to monday,

Monday morni

Got to the skul with my friend sodiq, almost ready to start the assembly, as i enter the skul, omo see babe ooo, those ones with big back side nd firmly stand orange***wink, in my mind, i was this skul gonna makes sense die, after the assembly, my guy connect with some of the big boys in d skul, before u know it, we av become friends, asking lots of questions, which am not ready to answer, later that day, i met a gal called Bose
Re: The Addiction That Almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wen i first sighted the girl, in my mind, i was lyk dis gonna b my first mission in dis skul, without even remembered wht brought mi to the skul, though i later regret, story continue, i walk up to her, flow with her and will got close before u knew it. leme quickly tel u sumtin abuh my personality, am not that handsome buh i sense that m cute, even wen i first entered the skul i got lots of attention from girls, before u know it, i become rave of the moment, am rili happy abuh it

The class
I entered the class looking lyk sumone that lost in d Wilderness, all eyes on mi, i was lyk chai, Deji, be a man, standing their muted for lyk 2minute, i summoned courage to walk to a guy sitting in d front seat, though, i dnt lyk to b seated in the front seat buh i av know choice, as m walking to the guy, i imagine the sight of the students in d class, got mi fall, buh sha, i got to the guy seat,

Me: bro, morning
Guy: check yr tym, we are now in afternoon
Me: for mi mind, i thought, d guy hates mi, hmmmm, m
sorry,
Guy:no p, u cn seat down
Me: thank u bro, am Ayodeji by name, am new in dis skul,
Guy : u re wecum bro, am Bodunrin by name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hyena Limps / Our Love Story By Nerd51 / Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.