Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc (1267 Views)

Life Investment | Purchase Token Or Shares From A UK Company | Income Forever! / 500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales / Minimum Amount Of Shares I Can Buy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc by adogbeji14: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Please i need the best of advice now, i bought share 10000 unit at N8.50K per unit from honey well flour mill since january 2009 up till now no text message no, email, no certificate. Please what will i do about this issue, or ve i been fraud by my friend that help me do the buying
Re: Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc by Master6(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
yes
Re: Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Definitely you've been scammed.
Btw, why did it take you this long to ask for the documents that certifies the amount of shares bought?
Re: Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc by adogbeji14: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
gregzone:
Definitely you've been scammed.
Btw, why did it take you this long to ask for the documents that certifies the amount of shares bought?
Sir please i need advice on how to go abt this cos i spent a 100000 securing this share. The person that bought the share for me was a close relative. He came with a teller from first bank stamp and d form i filled being stamp also. So please i need advice on how to go abt this
Re: Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc by ozomsuz: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2015
U ve bn scammed by ur so called friend....
Re: Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc by ogbs2020love: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
I bought this same stock@2.60 recently. just after her recent close of register.
The market is really the first scam.
Re: Help Me Please, I Bought 10,000 Units Of Shares From Honey Well Flour Mills Plc by freeman67: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2015
You will av to ask the friend...
1. If he bought it in your name..
2. If he bought it through IPO or Secondary Market
3. If through IPO there should be a teller of payment into a Bank With your details and mayb photocopies of the request (to buy ) form filled then. If you see if,u will be able to know the right address used in buying it. Then go there and verify if you have any of such mails especially the P O Box address you av on the form. If you don't find anything useful there you can contact their registetrar with the info you have.
4. If it is through Secondary Market then you have you will have to know the broker he bought it through and the account details used in buying it.

Hope this helps..

(1) (Reply)

Started From The Bottom Now We Up!!!! / If you need it / Direct Bank Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.