Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo (27842 Views)

Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Eshinwaju: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
austinbrown:
keep lafin mad man

grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by kuuljay(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin and the psycho that is pushing them through radio streaming is chilling out in london grin grin grin grin I thought abokis where gullible because of high level of non literacy.another epic gullibility has sprung up from the east

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Amadi45(f): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Shvt that fvck up.
Its a must to be a Nigerian whether you like it or not
GOD bless Nigeria cool
keep shouting just because they arrested ordinary massob members. when IPOB will be ready for nigeria you all will keep silent.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by DDoubleUps(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
B69U:
No country ever survived two civil wars, Sudan is a testament to that. Ethiopia too. Nigeria is no exception. Check the history, after a second civil war comes division.

Provoking the Biafrans might be exactly wat the Americans await, before Africom is put on ground to police the borders between Nigeria and Biafra.

Wen dey look at Nigeria history u cannot miss the civil war or the Biafra State. Even the regional sea is called Bight of Biafra till today.

Abi America has turn Buhari Friend, let us watch and see, it wont be long now.
brother that no war happens in Nigeria, if we can survive like one country it will be very awesome, but yet we are not doing that and violence either is not a better option... if Biafra will be, it better happen peacefully and not through war cause if anybody is going to war thinking that the US is with him, you should first look at the arab countries that are fighting and even the sudan you mentioned, though they alk got what they wanted, something worst than war is still going on among them and they is no end in sight yet for them... to the US you fighting a war us a good business and hence the weapons are being supplied means will always be made to make sure you absorb all the weapons that was meant for you, (if you understand what i mean)... peace peace and peace again, no more war!!!
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by B69U: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Information reaching me is that the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Retard Admin or Mods from the yoruba tribe are hiding comments and banning monikers that is not in support of their Oppressive agenda for the south east. hahahahaha!

Time wasters,2015 wont be easy one bit. NAIRALAND WILL SOON BE REPLACED! WE ALREADY HAVE RADIO BIAFRA! NDI ARA!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by tdayof(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
shaboti:
bìtch! save your worthless sermon for your hopeless dog of a kinsman.
ode ni eleyii.... Daft human.off my mention shitty idiot. Biafra

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Rilwayne001: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amadi45:
keep shouting just because they arrested ordinary massob members. when IPOB will be ready for nigeria you all will keep silent.
Which one is IPOB again?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by aishababa(f): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]FOR ASKING FOR FREEDOM,WHILE BOKO HARAM BE REWARDED WITH AMNESTY,FOR KILLING THOUSANDS OF SOULS?.ANYWAY,BE READY TO THROW US ALL INTO JAIL.

If you want to volunteer, then carry that dilapidated flag of biafra go any state for Nigeria and you go know d tin wey biafra no sabi for jail.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by millionboi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dis Apc strategy 2deal wit ibos 4nt votin buhari.....2bad
abduljabbar4:
Its true. They don't know what their fathers went through that's why they are singing war songs.

Abeg police, kill all of them like say them be boko haram members
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by nonaira: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
So they had the balls to arrest Massob that is known as peaceful than IPOB that's showed they'll get aggressive if anyone dares touches them.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only thing Nigeria knows is violence.

Umuzarike needs to go and visit Kalu. Learn everything he can from him cause his "violence free" approach is BS. That's why they keep messing with him and his group. They shouted to the top of their lungs that kalu is spreading hatred and should be arrested yet kalu went to that country, commanded over millions of ppl during Biafra day, climbed up a stage and even from what I heard taunted the Nigerian government and not one person, not even the army, touched him or arrested him. You wanna know why? Cause he has loudly stated if they dare touch him, he'll carry arms and even known to tell his followers to bare arms.

Umuzuraike need to see the handwriting. Your f2king "violence free approach" is pure Bullshit. You're trying to be civilized in an uncivilized, backwards, nation. Are you serious? They didn't touch IPOB and Kalu despite they commanded more people and carried exactly what they accused una for carrying and equally taunted the Nigerian government loudly, ironically they went after Una the quiet, peaceful ones. Go and pay kalu a visit, listen to him, and pick up f2king arms.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Pigin1: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
If They Fail To Give Us Biafra, Somalia Will Look Like A Paradise. (Nnandi Kanu)

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Dani4tech(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Am i the only one who is finding it hard to pr0nounce the commissioner's name?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
With all these hatred and rancor among the ethnic groups in Nigeria, it's only deluded fools that would allow some greedy politicians and parents to cajole them into the idea of One Nigeria.

Nigeria is a failed marriage.

Perhaps Biafra could be the answer. But Nigeria is certainly not an option.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Akandu50(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Its true. They don't know what their fathers went through that's why they are singing war songs.

. Make thunder fire your useless mouth

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Pigin1: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari, Don't underestimate our madness – Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by millionboi(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
DDoubleUps:
brother that no war happens in Nigeria, if we can survive like one country it will be very awesome, but yet we are not doing that and violence either is not a better option... if Biafra will be, it better happen peacefully and not through war cause if anybody is going to war thinking that the US is with him, you should first look at the arab countries that are fighting and even the sudan you mentioned, though they alk got what they wanted, something worst than war is still going on among them and they is no end in sight yet for them... to the US you fighting a war us a good business and hence the weapons are being supplied means will always be made to make sure you absorb all the weapons that was meant for you, (if you understand what i mean)... peace peace and peace again, no more war!!!
tek it or leav it,nigeria wil divid 1day
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by princdebola201(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
This Biafra warriors can make person laugh shit. For body. Right inside their region na him police arrest them like prisoners, I thought they should have burn down the state. Awon oponu, those E-warriors will be lost now, Educated illetrates, those educated igbo's who re doing fine in their Fields of operations don't even buy into the Biafra dream only those fake CD sellers, drug peddlers,okrika sellers,spare spart sellers, the Educated ones without Jobs re the ones agitating for Biafra..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Kingyellew(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Biafra ia a sun thatt cannot be covered, Biafra is a mighty nation inside a stupid one, arresting people won't stop the country of the rising sun. The great country is existing but it is in the realm of the spirit now. just within the shortrun, the Biafra nation shall become a hovering reality into this three dimentional wOrld. Up BIAFRA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
B69U:
Information reaching me is that the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Retard Admin or Mods from the yoruba tribe are hiding comments and banning monikers that is not in support of their Oppressive agenda for the south east. hahahahaha!

Time wasters,2015 wont be easy one bit. NAIRALAND WILL SOON BE REPLACED! WE ALREADY HAVE RADIO BIAFRA! NDI ARA!

Replaced with what?Even if Biafra comes into being, you would still continue spending all your life on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by DDoubleUps(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
millionboi:
tek it or leav it,nigeria wil divid 1day
Am not God and i do not see the future and i can not say if Nigeria will divide or not, but what am saying is that if it will happen, let it happen peacefully and not through violence... if you have been anywhere near conflict or fighting you will know what i mean or maybe you should ask your parents about the war in Nigeria... i lost 4 uncles and one still has bullet wound scar and i have been around where war is going on and i read news too and am telling you and any person that has ear to hear.... never ever pray for war no matter what!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by xtervaganza(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Eshinwaju:

grin grin grin grin grin grin........'strong international back up'....... cheesy
hahahahahahahha you de mind the akindidinrin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by tunde1200(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin
Please tell them ooo.

abduljabbar4:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Braintouch(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
they will all rot in jail grin
I never knew u were an Ibo hater. Fortunate to see this
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by shaboti: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
tdayof:
ode ni eleyii.... Daft human.off my mention shitty idiot. Biafra
brainless twerp! You got yo bìtch azz self onto my mentions. Your rotten brain must have been on snooze.

Shìt! Why do I keep replying imbeciles
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by Chigold101(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amadi45:
stupid set of people.
I have said it before. as long as it is MASSOB and UWAZURIKE that will lead the movement. .it will always END UP IN FAILURE.
ONLY NNANDI KANU CAN DO THIS SUCCESSFULLY.
BECAUSE HE HAS STRONG INTERNATIONAL BACK UP AND SPONSORS.
NOT ONLY THAT.HE ALSO HAVE A VERY STRONG STRATEGY AND TACTICS AND HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT.
humn... This can only happen in Imo State at this point in our history.

Long Live BIAFRA...
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by xtervaganza(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lock then up and throw thd key away

Awin weyrey de de

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by agarawu23(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Braintouch:

I never knew u were an Ibo hater. Fortunate to see this
funny grin

I am in laws to two IBO families. and I never here from them about this stuff. Nigeria is one bro
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by B69U: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
sureguy02:

Replaced with what?Even if Biafra comes into being, you would still continue spending all your life on nairaland

U are so daft that u dont understand Nigeria is the only reason am here, after dat, no more, u can write or say wat u like about igbos, who care? It is like Ghanaians gossiping about Nigeria on Ghana site, do u see anybody losing sleep.

Keep being partial, u will soon see another platform, where people will express themselves without one sided editing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by tunde1200(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmm.

DDoubleUps:
Am not God and i do not see the future and i can not say if Nigeria will divide or not, but what am saying is that if it will happen, let it happen peacefully and not through violence... if you have been anywhere near conflict or fighting you will know what i mean or maybe you should ask your parents about the war in Nigeria... i lost 4 uncles and one still has bullet wound scar and i have been around where war is going on and i read news too and am telling you and any person that has ear to hear.... never ever pray for war no matter what!!!
Re: Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo by jorlons(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
B69U:

It is against international law, they are entitled to self determination. They are allowed their own country.

Those laws don't exist without pre-conditions. If they are able to meet those conditions then the international body will prevail on the government of the country to conduct a referendum. For the case of Sudan they had a continuous case of civil wars that was why the country was split.

In the case of Nigeria we've just experienced one, so unless they (biafran leaders) can come up with a cogent reason as to why they want to breakaway, I don't see the international body granting them support.

Breaking away peacefully is not that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rabiu Biyaro Endorsed Atiku One Month Ago, Unendorsed Him Spotted With Buhari / 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.