Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) (48786 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / When your maid becomes the madam. / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by freecocoa(f): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
My Dear, it isn't a good strategy to conclude before appreciating what went on. From what I saw the boy is on school uniform, meaning his guardian send him to school. I don't support child slavery but I will be wrong to say the boy is used as a "servant" except facts emerge. It"s so unfair
I'm happy the boy goes to school or it could also be just a clothe for him(i know kids who wear hand me downs including uniforms), whatever be the case, one shouldn't beat a child like that, it's gone past discipline.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by xreal: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2015
second topic from ilorin to make FP today.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by columbus007(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Pls brother stop saying how many of you have not stolen,i've never stolen meat from pot,i've never stolen my mother's money,i've never stolen my classmate's pencil,stop generalizing pls,if you steal when you were a kid,that doesn't mean other people did,my parents so much despise stealing and none of us ever tried it except some family members that lived with us then
family members :omeaning its in your DNA just that it hasn't been activated.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
the woman is wicked and the boy lack home training
Home training Na the woman de train am nah.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by emmatok(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2015
And where is the evidence the boy actually stole N500?
All i see are people rushing to attack an innocent boy, even when the madam is clearly guilty of assault.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm happy the boy goes to school or it could also be just a clothe for him(i know kids who wear hand me downs including uniforms), whatever be the case, one shouldn't beat a child like that, it's gone past discipline.
"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." Prov 13:24

"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." Prov 22:15
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by ritapearl(f): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Chai! Some women are wicked!
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by bogolobango(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2015
@agarawu23 never stealing is not corruption go to the book of Jonathan verse goodluck ebele grin
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by sitos(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Let's not be quick to judgment, the boy really looks hungry and unhealthy, he might ve stoling that money to feed himself, hunger can make u wiser atimes, but all dsame the motive of stealing can neva b justified, and woman is very wicked cos I blive if it were to b her son she can neva go to this extent,
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by dorox(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

the woman is wicked and the boy lack home training
Yet many religious people think it is ok for God to torment people in the fiery furnace called hell for eternity with no hope of escape.Compared to that God this heartless woman is a saint.

1 Like

Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by obyno417(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2015
I don't blame d mad madam I only blame d useless parents dat gave birth to a boy dey can't take care of. Funny enough d boy might be innocent of d crime na d madam son steal d money. cry
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2015
The women went over board. There is a better way to do it and not brutality. The boy will change with better correctional ways.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by AreaFada2: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2015
The boy should enter politics when he grows up. He's getting a good practice.

But how should one discipline such a child? Because this kind of excessive punishment is rather common.

Suggestions here might help other people.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by sinizia: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Why?!!!

Whats the woman tribe?. She must be a migrant from the
lower Niger Basin left down of the Nigeria map to
illorin.

You are a bloody, idiotic, morónic, retàrded, cursed tribalistic bàstard!! Why did you edit your post after you found out the lady beast is from your tribe and not from lower Niger, you imbécile?!! Shameless ape!!
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by freecocoa(f): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." Prov 13:24

"Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." Prov 22:15
Why do you people do this?Not everyone reads or believes in the bible.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by agarawu23(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
bogolobango:
@agaraw u23 never stealing is not corruption go to the book of Jonathan verse goodluck ebele grin
hahahaha na u talk am o grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by goldheart004(f): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Money has always been d root of all evil....
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
U don't need to believe the Bible to get the message in proverbs. There are paganic proverbs that non pagans adopts to shape their way of life. Those passages are not "Thus says the Lord", but wise words for those that desire wisdom. That you don't believe in the Bible does not discredit them my dear
freecocoa:
Why do you people do this?Not everyone reads or believes in the bible.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
I keep on saying it. Nigerian women are a violent species.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nickymezor(f): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Two wrongs doesn't mk a right... Yeah wat d young man did wasnt cool... There berra ways to correct / discipline him nw smiley
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by ibknaanii(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
At dis age, he dey steal 500, wonder what he will steal in a couple of year to come. But the woman shaa, she no try.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by freecocoa(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
U don't need to believe the Bible to get the message in proverbs. There are paganic proverbs that non pagans adopts to shape their way of life. Those passages are not "Thus says the Lord", but wise words for those that desire wisdom. That you don't believe in the Bible does not discredit them my dear
Wasn't trying to discredit it, it's just really annoying that, people like to add a religious twist to everything.

Anyways, to each his own, that woman would be in jail, were it up to me.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by chinae(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
disumusa:
ibo are not decipline at all,if yoruba are travel the mothemn will say, pls my piken dont comit crime, and face your studodes, ibo will say look right and left road block

The queen of England is somewhere crying in her head-shied with the propensity at which you unleash your English.
The hand writing is somewhere outside the wall.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Wasn't trying to discredit it, it's just really annoying that, people like to add a religious twist to everything.

Anyways, to each his own, that woman would be in jail, were it up to me.
I don't see where I added religious twist by quoting an author. No where did i say "Thus says the Lord...".

Jail? Well good thing is that it is your wish and will remain with you. For me, I commend her but I will admonish her to tone a "bit" down.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by freecocoa(f): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
I don't see where I added religious twist by quoting an author. No where did i say "Thus says the Lord...".

Jail? Well good thing is that it is your wish and will remain with you. For me, I commend her but I will admonish her to tone a "bit" down.
What are you talking about? Which author did you quote and what's the book known for?seriously?

You commend her without even knowing what went down, the theft was only alleged, remember? Seeing the injury inflicted on the kid, will tell anyone that the said woman is a wicked person.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by FBLJ(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
I hope he learns
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by PrinceVictorE(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Child abuse on the side of the kid's mum madam. But its a good one when we remember to train up a child in the way he should go so that when he is grown, he won't depart from it.
One way or the other, we all commenting here today must have done something similar, but out of discipline from our parents, we happy and proud of ourselves and our parents.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by lordhugo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
The Woman should be married to Mayweather!
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by yogun(f): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Some people are heartless and wicked.

According to a twitter user @ Don_olatok,a young boy was assaulted and beaten by her madam for allegedly stealing N500.The unfortunate incident happened in Ilorin.He went ahead to say that the madam is used to maltreating the boy and his sister.

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/06/madam-assaults-boy-in-ilorin-over.html

ehyah!!! certainly this woman will naturally deprive this little boy of food... why wont he steal... God have mercy on this innocent little ones

1 Like

Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by chinae(m): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Physical assault is not the solution to designing the life surgeon of younger ones or children. Mere short talk, litigatin the child on the magnitude of his act, 100 reasons why u would hav spanked him, gives him a sense of belonging. Grounding a child creates a psycho meeting within him & his self, wat ever inferences he draws from his meeting he will put to practice.
On few occasions, he shld be spanked (not mauled)
This is how we were raised, see how responsible nd hard working we are today. this assault will only turn him into
»» agbero cos he will get adapted to pains
»» Root seller ir herbal mixers cos he will feel rejected by his family
»» Taxi driver or meat seller cos he is frustrated
»» Native doctor cos he want to pay pack d pains he was put into
»»Awala cos his parents neva loved him
»» Eat amala because he is now blind.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Movichabiodun(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wat if d boy now steal #1000,na death by hanging be dat o
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
columbus007:
family members :omeaning its in your DNA just that it hasn't been activated.
I was talking about extended family Members like 2nd cousins,there is no big family or clan that doesn't have at least 1 thief (asides middle eastern countries)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.