Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) (48787 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) / When your maid becomes the madam. / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oh no...how could this be done to this little boi all cause of #500 wey we no sure say him thief(cos most of this so called madam can be funny at times),.may his head catch that heartless madam of his in so many ways

So shall it be

sixtuschimere:
Some people are heartless and wicked.

According to a twitter user @ Don_olatok,a young boy was assaulted and beaten by her madam for allegedly stealing N500.The unfortunate incident happened in Ilorin.He went ahead to say that the madam is used to maltreating the boy and his sister.

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/06/madam-assaults-boy-in-ilorin-over.html
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Madam did the boy tell you that he never stole the said money? U just de provoke jare..
freecocoa:
What are you talking about? Which author did you quote and what's the book known for?seriously?

You commend her without even knowing what went down, the theft was only alleged, remember? Seeing the injury inflicted on the kid, will tell anyone that the said woman is a wicked person.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by seangy4konji: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Even Pacquio and Mayweather eyes no block like this after multi million dollar fight...

God deh ooo..

Na training for the boy maybe na Mayweather in next 20 years.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Rheetari(f): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Haba! this is inhumane nah. who does this? beating the child to this extent doesn't drive home your point.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
You have to have been in a serious fight before, in order to appreciate the level of violence that must have been used to inflict that injury on that boy. And for a mere 500 hundred Naira!! I just hate the way a lot of Nigerians think and act. If i were a lawyer, boy! That woman would definitely pay dearly for this terrible act.

#protectourchildren
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by scarffield(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=disumusa post=34331810][/quote]2 whom brain x qiffen....senx is expected!

Oniranu oshi!
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is how it starts,kill them before they grow.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by freecocoa(f): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Madam did the boy tell you that he never stole the said money? U just de provoke jare..
Call it whatever you will, only sicko will be okay with what this woman did.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by dexpee4life(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
So if the mother is opportune to handle the cases of our political thieves, what would she do in terms of people like IBB, OBJ, TINUBU, GEJ, AMAECHI, IBRU, Etc
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Call it whatever you will, only sicko will be okay with what this woman did.
easy babe kiss kiss kiss
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by uchesino(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good 4 him stupid boy, go steal again
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by IbnuUche(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

the woman is wicked and the boy lack home training
see how the boy is malnourished, i guess hunger is the root causes of all this childhood misbehave & stealing.

Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by IbnuUche(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

see how the boy is malnourished, i guess hunger is the root causes of all this childhood misbehave & stealing.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by freecocoa(f): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
easy babe kiss kiss kiss
it's all good.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Ephemmm: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
3ace:
A big swollen eye which could lead to loss of sight is way too much for such an offence even though I condemn the crime. In a sane environment, that woman will be charged to court and made to face the full wrath of the law. The thing is a little child is still growing and not fully aware of the consequences of his/her actions. I have seen comments here saying he will graduate into an armed robber. Now I ask, how many of you here didn't engage in petty theft like this while growing up? Maybe like stealing from pot of soup, bringing home your friend's pencil, stealing your parents' money e t.c? How many of you are now armed robbers? While I was growing up, I used to steal my mother's money. She punishes me and then I go back to it. But as I grew older, I began to realise without any counsel the shame and low self-esteem I was subjected to when caught. This was enough deterrent to me and it still is till today. I'm now an adult and I always put my family name first because whatever I do will affect everybody that bears that name both living and unborn. Corporal punishment is a corrective measure but must be executed with sensibility and caution. And that boy up there might change with time-Don't crucify him.

Your mother beats you whenever you steal; may be that is why you know stealing is wrong. My mother did worse than this for me during my childhood.

If you know the gravity of shame you will pass through when your child is followed back home with entourage calling you ' the parent of pick-pocket', you will not be here saying this.

Why I am not advocating for serious punishment at all times, it is sometimes needed to control some child.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Bollinger(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Some people are heartless and wicked.

According to a twitter user @ Don_olatok,a young boy was assaulted and beaten by her madam for allegedly stealing N500.The unfortunate incident happened in Ilorin.He went ahead to say that the madam is used to maltreating the boy and his sister.

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/06/madam-assaults-boy-in-ilorin-over.html

He's lucky they did not burn him alive in accordance with the present norm in nigeria.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
freecocoa:
it's all good.
You almost change am for me sha angry
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
You almost change am for me sha angry
Lol, I wasn't, just passionate about stories like this.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by basketbrain(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
heartless woman sad

little boy, stealing will only shorten your life undecided
what made him steal? mayb maltreatment, hungar lack and want? if she could do this to the kid what has she been doing!
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by whoisuche: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
She shouldn't have beaten him like that.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by agarawu23(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
basketbrain:

what made him steal? mayb maltreatment, hungar lack and want? if she could do this to the kid what has she been doing!
you are right bro.
she might not be taking good care of the boy but that's not a good reason for the boy to steal tho

Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
And you think by knocking off the little fella's eye is discipline?

That woman who did this to this little boy must be your mother.!

Mtcheeeeeeew!

barcanista:
Well, I will say the woman overreacted but there is nothing wrong with disciplining petty thief before he graduates into notorious armed robbery.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by EXCELLENT055(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
MuhdG:

Please stop this, you can do better.
Punishment could be better than this
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Dejiololade(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
two bad cannot make a good. the boy has done something wrong which required correction, but the woman also go extra mile in punishing him.

omo eni ki roro, ka le fun ekun pa je.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
EXCELLENT055:

Punishment could be better than this
??
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by SenatorJames(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Who is to be blame and who is at fault? An action prompted a more severe action.

Stealing vs Juvenile mal treatment.
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by chokolee12(f): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
TooO bad
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by eamon360(m): 1:20am On Jun 03, 2015
fastguy10:
I dnt pity him at all,he is a thief he deserve it
what's the meaning of your profile name? See kettle dey sey pot black
Re: See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) by KruggerINC(m): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

the big lacks love not home training..he's probably afraid to ask for what he wants and has retorted to stealing....why are some of u so insensitive and uninformed in your comments

Drama As Trader Allegedly Finds Male’s Private Part Inside Food / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland