Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO (4293 Views)

Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures) / 2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / Nawah!!! See What 2 Lagos Club Girls Are Caught Doing To Each Other!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by teeblach(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mikel and his girl hardly take a photo without loving up,
that is how attracted they are to each other.
His girlfriend, Olgawho is super excited her man is now
a British citizen just shared this cute photo.
She admitted she feels better with the Super Eagles
stalwart.

http://afrobadoo.com/?p=679

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by Shortyy(f): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bïtch, give me back my man
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shortyy:
marry me

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by idupaul: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shortyy:

Wake up,with that cheap weave you own, your man is earning 50k naira a month somewhere go and find him.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by Shortyy(f): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
idupaul:

Wake up,with that cheap weave you own, your man is earning 50k naira a month somewhere go and find him.
K

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Did anyone else notice where Mikel's right hand is going to in this photo? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by dubylhover(m): 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shortyy:

K

wow this reply was really perfect grin

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shortyy:
lolz! Sori eh. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by pretydiva(f): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shortyy:
wake up frm ur dream gal. He was never urs
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by ice25(f): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
wonder why marriage sounds alien to them
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by fairygeh(f): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shortyy:

K
Nice response
#epic
As in ehn, some things do not just need story,a "k" will do.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by swaggzo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
INTERRACIAL.. THAT'S PERFECT!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by michphenomena(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
fairygeh:
Nice response #epic As in ehn, some things do not just need story,a "k" will do.
.....carry that sag yarnsh comont make I see road..
Am waiting for ur' K'
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by Deefuray(f): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2015
He should just marry her jare

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by Shekau1(m): 1:52am On Jun 02, 2015
michphenomena:

Am waiting for ur' K'
grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by sarmiie(m): 4:56am On Jun 02, 2015
There are some unhappy people on the net!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by Nuellah: 6:01am On Jun 02, 2015
idupaul:

Where is ur sense of humour? Its obvious shez just joking n u'r already being insultive. Be nice!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by pretydiva(f): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2015
michphenomena:

Am waiting for ur' K'
wicked cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by idupaul: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Nuellah:

Where is ur sense of humour? Its obvious shez just joking n u'r already being insultive. Be nice!

You are right .

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by osamaBUSH(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Nuellah:

Na frustration!!!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by HopeAtHand: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Boredom from sitting on the bench everyday at Chelsea, the only thing he now does is to snap pictures and post on the net.

If Mikel puts efforts into training like he does to snapping pictures, his time on the bench would be mininal..i dnt blame sha, he still gets paid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by oppybouy(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2015
Shortyy:
Kindly ff back grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Woman Can’t Keep Their Hands Off Each Other | PHOTO by clipz: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Shortyy:
u said woh?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Starboy Pop Up Shop, New York Is Officially Opening Today (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Replies Yvonne Nelson Over Iyanya, Tells Her To Move On! / SINGLE PARENT: I’m Paying The Price For Being Famous —rose Odika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.