Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration (50728 Views)

Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Aminat508(f): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
JIM OVIA.FEMI OTEDOLA .ALIKO DANGOTE at the inauguration in Abuja.

https://instagram.com/p/3WtyNyEbOu/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by DaBullIT(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
3 Wise men

Is that a good Caption ?

Like for Yes

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Most expensive photo of the inauguration.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by jaybee3(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aminatuuuu

1 Like

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Aminat508(f): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by LeQuadCore: 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
2nd pic! Otedola's face as he received the email of my detailed audit report shocked

12 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by mascot87(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
A thread on the front page that shows that Aisha Buhari's Wrist watch cost £34,500 is a scam, lie from the pit of hell & this is very annoying that SaTANoids don't have anything tangible to say but to bank on propagandas a game they played till they lost the last election to APC. It's quite unfortunate that they haven't learnt from the last election that propaganda is not a wise & reasonable way of playing opposition & winning the heart of the people. From what I'm seeing, PDP may never attain the apex position AGAIN in Nigeria if they play politics filled with bitterness and propaganda. The wrist watch that the SaTANoids says it's £34,500 actually cost $129 @ http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

SaTANoids please get a life

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by tola9ja: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by tobtap: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy....MADE men..i will be richer than dem by the time i reach their age cool

24 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Etumgbe(m): 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
People holding our economy (The cabals)

10 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by LesbianBoy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Thieves!!! I am sure in the first picture they are planning on how to start famzing buhari since GEJ is no more the president! angry

8 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
I will be rich iJn

2 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by ebamma(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
ksdjqw:
I will soon become a Billionaire in Jesus name
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by ibroman12(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
my time is coming insha Allah...ftc tinz

5 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by tola9ja: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
ebamma:

HOPE YOU WILL NOT EMBEZZLE PUBLIC FUND
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by HopeAlive14(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Three Musketeers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by repogirl(f): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
See as Atiku wife stand like soldier for the second PIC.

3 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Too much money. Just kidnap the trio

2 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by condralbede(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
greedy motherfuckers...

1 Like

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by ichidodo: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Leave out Jim Ovia and grab Otedola and Dangote,you've bannished fuel scarcity forever in one single blow...Vultures,parasites and leeches,all of them.By the way,where is thieffnubu's junior tief brother?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by baybeeboi: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
OP, you mean thieves at the inauguration?
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Shekau1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
ksdjqw:
work hard then cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by LatestTrend: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy cheesy....MADE men..i will be richer than dem by the time i reach their age cool

How much do you worth now ?

3 Likes

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by tunwumi: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
The unseen cabal
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Google63(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Super rich men!
Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
ksdjqw:

Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who the hell cropped me out of that picture ! Besides I was elected a billionaire not SELECTED ! People should respect Economic and Wealth Democracy for goodness sake! angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture / Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers / Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.