Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! (18044 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Some guys usually lie just for a girl to date them...they normally brag of things they don't have(e.g money,houses,companies e.t.c)
they also go so far to the extent that they borrow(clothes,car) from their friends just to impress a lady
WHY?!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Thank God its "some"

I dont cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Enegod(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Some guys usually lie just for a girl to date them...they normally brag of things they don't have(e.g money,houses,companies e.t.c)
they also go so far to the extent that they borrow(clothes,car) from their friends just to impress a lady
WHY?!
The same reason women put on makeup, brazilian wigs, butt pads and high heel shoes undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Enegod:
The same reason women put on makeup and wear high heel shoes undecided
No mind dem.

They want to be the only people that can lie about everything. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jarizod:
Thank God its "some"
I dont cool
are you sure?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind dem.

baba o..remember me?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
why do some gurls wear push-up bra, just to decieve guys?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Google.com.ng

........please wait.........

.......answer loading ...

70%......

80%......

90%,,,,,,

99%....

Oops connection failure,
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

are you sure?
do I look like someone who does wink
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind dem.

so is that the reason why you lie to prove to them that they ar'nt the only people that lie about everything?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

so is that the reason why you lie to prove to them that they ar'nt the only people that lie about everything?
Before nko, you lie to us we lie back to you. Na crime?

Do me, I do you God no go vex grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jarizod:
baba o..remember me?
No wahala cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
NinoBrown888:
grin
NinoBrown888:
any answer to this question?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Bozzax: 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Udehpaschal1:
Google.com.ng
........please wait.........

.......answer loading ...

70%......

80%......

90%,,,,,,

99%....

Oops connection failure,
Boring.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Brugo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Same way ladies deceive us with butt pads and makeup.... and of course misleading usernames - sexy this, pretty that, cute...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
grin any answer to this question?

thought as much...
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Before nko, you lie to us we lie back to you. Na crime?

Do me, I do you God no go vex grin
shey nah the girls wey you don lie too dey for the truck wey you dey push?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by agarawu23(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
WHY?!
because the truth is alws bitter.

if I tell you I am a carpenter, you will not accept my proposal. but if I lie to you I am working in an oil company, you will quickly give me your number without me asking you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

shey nah the girls wey you don lie too dey for the truck wey you dey push?
Of course I usually tell them that I'm a humble truckpusher and the moment they believe that particular line and the lies starts flowing like High GOR wells. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
They are insecure undecided
They know how to lie about every thing, and they will be saying girls can lie. mtchew

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by tpiadotcom: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Enegod:
The same reason women put on makeup, brazilian wigs and wear high heel shoes undecided

Ok, two ge four then, as yoruba would say.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Enegod(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
No mind dem.
grin grin

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jarizod:
do I look like someone who does wink
yes/no
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op u just knw dat?men are born with lies except my boo cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Truckpusher(m): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
because the truth is alws bitter.

if I tell you I am a carpenter, you will not accept my proposal. but if I lie to you I am working in an oil company, you will quickly give me your number without me asking you.
She doesn't understand what perfect lies laced with some truth does to a girl's psyche. wink

Rule Number: Document your lies ,else you'll be caught pants down grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by tpiadotcom: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Brugo:
Same way ladies deceive us with butt pads and makeup.... and of course misleading usernames - sexy this, pretty that, cute...

What about the numerous threads saying "I am the most handsome nler".
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
and dem mumu ladies dey fall flat for those lies.
so e no concern me.
let them tear their kpekus and dump them, as if I care

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I usually tell them that I'm a humble truckpusher and the moment they believe that particular line and the lies starts flowing like High GOR wells. grin tongue
you wicked oh
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Prettyvhickie(f): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
She doesn't understand what perfect lies laced with some truth does to a girl's psyche. wink

so you do document yours

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Enegod(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Ok, two ge four then, as yoruba would say.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

yes/no
u see..no specific reasons grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

grin grin
ladies will always fall for guys who are not honest to them.

lies is there make up and Brazilian hair, it makes them happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / I'm About To End My Relationship Because It Is "Too Perfect"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.